Young Sheldon

According to what I have read here, this show has been renewed for a second season! May it be just as successful as the first one!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I have never watched the Big Bang Theory show, but I have seen some of this show which of course is about one of the BBT characters during his child hood and to me, Iain (Sheldon) couldn't be anymore precious. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
Well if your NOT q u e e r it will make you throw up.

I like Young Sheldon. Sometimes when you're watching the Big Bang Theory, Sheldon will tell a small story about why he acts the way he does, from being scared of birds to why he loves comic books.

Young Sheldon takes those 2 min stories and puts them in a half hour show.

The writing is brilliant, and the show is pretty funny. I like it!
... No idea. Don't ever watch it.

Monday night's re-airing of this show was another episode I had not seen yet and to me, its official. Sheldon's mother is a complete and total pain in the butt! After ruining the arrangement that Sheldon was trying to make with the loan officer, she tells him "No." when he asked for a ride to Radio Shack! If it weren't for his dad, Sheldon never would've gotten anywhere in life! Why does he have to be the one who eventually dies???

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I like Young Sheldon. Sometimes when you're watching the Big Bang Theory, Sheldon will tell a small story about why he acts the way he does, from being scared of birds to why he loves comic books.

Young Sheldon takes those 2 min stories and puts them in a half hour show.

The writing is brilliant, and the show is pretty funny. I like it!
The Big Bang Theory is my favorite active show.
I liked Grimm and Parks & Recreation, but they're kaput now...
I watch them all on Blue Ray or Firestick.

Wow.................as long as we don't talk politics, we seem to agree on a lot.

I really enjoyed Grimm. Also like Supernatural (well, did until they started to get a bit weird with all the other dimensions), and my current favorites on television at night are The Good Doctor and Lethal Weapon.

The writers on Lethal Weapon do a really good job of keeping the story snappy and the comedy funny.
I really hate watching TV....because of the commercials.
I'm always open to watching something new though.
I'll keep those shows in mind.
I am kind of weirded out about Good Doctor because of the Autism angle...just doesn't seem realistic.....but then again I used to hate the idea of the Sopranos until I started watching it.
I hate commercials to!!! That is why I always wait for it to come out on netflix or somehing. I have not tried Young Sheldon yet but, I here good things. I am looking forward to it coming out with no commercials.

Tonight's show was good. It was really nice of that one kid to come to Sheldon's church service at the end.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was good although I couldn't help but notice the hiccup on the writer's part. If Mr. Cooper went forward when Sheldon was 13 like I've been told, that would put his brother at like 18 by then. Therefore Mr. Cooper was already gone by the time Georgie got married which meant that their bet didn't mean anything anymore.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was the first time that I wanted to smack Sheldon's dad. Normally I don't mind him, but it really frosted me to hear him say, "The boy needs to learn that he isn't special." I get what he was trying to say, but putting it out there like that in my opinion was way over the line. Anyone who tells their kid such thing, to me, is in serious need of a good kicking where it hurts!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good. I am glad that Missy used whiskey to help get Sheldon's splinter out because real alcohol would have burnt the crap out of him.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

So I saw the newest episode of this show just now through my Charter On Demand TV feature and when I saw Sheldon cry. I wanted to rip that girl's arms off and start beating on HER soft spot as hard as I could.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I liked the show up until this episode when they had Sheldon with a crush on a older black girl. The networks never give up on pushing their bi-racial agenda

I thought that this weeks episode was pretty good. Also explains why he considers geologists to be less than scientists and calls it more of a hobby.

Was kinda interesting that although the father mentioned that she was black to his older son, her race never came up during the whole episode except for that one reference.

I mean c'mon people......................this is TEXAS in the mid 80's that we're talking about here. You would think that Sheldon's parents would have had some kind of talk with him about her race.

The show is amazing and I love both Sheldon's father and grandmother mostly fighting with each other, and the whole family totally love each other and small fractions of Sheldon that makes him a genius.

I loved it during last night's new episode when Sheldon spoke his mind on the school's loud speaker after trapping the principal and his secretary inside his office. :D :D :D

God bless you and that beautiful little precious always!!!

Holly

P.S. "This is Sheldon Lee Cooper signing off!" :D :D :D

Yeah, last night's episode was a good one. I always wondered why he didn't like acting as a career choice on the Big Bang, but now I know.

After seeing last night's episode of this show, I have absolutely no use for Missy. She can eat worms for all I care.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

To me, an exception should've been made for Sheldon during last night's episode of this show when he asked the guy at Radio Shack for a job. Yeah, the kid is only nine years old, but it was as clear as crystal glass that he knew how to move the merchandise.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I saw last night's show. How many times is Mrs. Cooper going to get in the way of Sheldon trying to take care of things himself? First she screws up his trying to get a bank loan so that he could get himself a computer and now she takes the phone from him again when he is only trying to conquer his fear of dogs! What is the woman's problem? She should be happy that she has at least one kid who is trying to take care of his own problems himself. Would she rather him be like George Jr.?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Also, if Mrs. Sparks is not a fan of that preacher man, why does she continue to go to the man's church?

My favorite thing about last week's episode was seeing Mr. and Mrs. Cooper interact with Miss and George Jr.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back