Young Turks: Brace for impact, again...

I think he's like all other left-wing talking heads, the more they see Kumalla out campaigning and speaking, the more depressed they become.
She's a terrible candidate, and the initial euphoria is gone and it's sinking in just how bad she is.

Cenk called it in 2016...and he's very afraid.

Trump is winning.

Title of this video "Kamala Harris now losing the race."

I saw this.

It was only a week or two ago the fatuous Left wing water buffalo was guffawing at Trump's prospects.

His tears are fucking delicious.

The corporate media tried to fool us.

Let’s face it, Kamala just doesn’t have the skills needed to be president. She knows nothing about business, the economy, the military, foreign policy. She’s not a good speaker.

Her limited skill set centers around locking up innocent black people.

The legacy media is still trying to fool us.

The corporate media tried to fool us.

Let’s face it, Kamala just doesn’t have the skills needed to be president. She knows nothing about business, the economy, the military, foreign policy. She’s not a good speaker.

Her limited skill set centers around locking up innocent black people.

And here we see the false narrative again.

I think he's like all other left-wing talking heads, the more they see Kumalla out campaigning and speaking, the more depressed they become.
She's a terrible candidate, and the initial euphoria is gone and it's sinking in just how bad she is.
She is a better candidate than trump. It would be sad to see her lose and then watch trump change his story to how great the ecomomy is after his first month as if he turned it around in 30 days. And to watch the idiots believe it.

She is a better candidate than trump. It would be sad to see her lose

Which would mean she is an inferior candidate.

Sorry ya chardonnay swilling gay white Lefty who pretends to be black.

It is what it is. :)

Forum List

Back