Youngkin says Virginia won’t follow California’s clean car standards anymore

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1717619940768.png

California can’t even keep their lights on now, so what’s the logical (in a Leftist mind) thing to do?

Mandate everyone must buy an electric vehicle!

Democrats are a special kind of stupid.

IMG_2481.jpeg

View attachment 958032

California can’t even keep their lights on now, so what’s the logical (in a Leftist mind) thing to do?

View attachment 958033
Interesting. I did not know Virginia ever followed California mandates. I cannot think of a reason, why they ever would have, and am surprised they will follow it until 2025.

As usual, this is just red meat for the rabid anti-environmentalists that make up the Republican Party. Because California is such a huge market, automakers will make cars for that market and then will sell those cars across the nation. ICE vehicles are on the way out no matter what the right thinks . Green energy is the future.

As usual, this is just red meat for the rabid anti-environmentalists that make up the Republican Party. Because California is such a huge market, automakers will make cars for that market and then will sell those cars across the nation. ICE vehicles are on the way out no matter what the right thinks . Green energy is the future.
I'm sure you can explain California repeatedly breaking Federal law by repeatedly spilling hundreds of millions of gallons of nasty raw untreated sewage into rivers and the Pacific ocean. So fouling the water with their nasty Dem waste people have to stay out of the water. There's your California environmentalists boy.

Its obvious that they ( the state) join the mandate on their own free will. No they want to exit it.
Thanks that makes sense. It was obvious that the whole story was not being told

The rest of the story is that it is something California did.

Virginia passed the same type of bill based on the California one.

Now the governor is just saying never mind and wants to kill the Virgina version.

Green energy would be the future if it worked. But it doesn't.

Interesting. I did not know Virginia ever followed California mandates. I cannot think of a reason, why they ever would have, and am surprised they will follow it until 2025.
The fucking racist prick in black face, Northam was the stupid dick who was trying to make Virginia into a 3rd world shithole like Californication is today. That was why i left back in 2018, for i saw how fucked up it was with illegals over at Home Depot drunk off their asses, and nothing done about them.

Green energy is a virtue signaling feel good wish

View attachment 958032

View attachment 958033
Wow! Ole Gov Noose'em trying to push the ole elitist statist left marxinazi religion upon other states. This is what happens when one takes that 'one step beyond' & enters the surreal realm of the grandiose narcissist. With Commiefornia dragging the entire nation down with it's record state debt I am tickled that Virginia finally dumped the Commiefornia mentality. Below the reality of Commiefornia's debt situation compared to other states.

How many new nuclear reactors should we build to power all those new EVs?

The fucking racist prick in black face, Northam was the stupid dick who was trying to make Virginia into a 3rd world shithole like Californication is today. That was why i left back in 2018, for i saw how fucked up it was with illegals over at Home Depot drunk off their asses, and nothing done about them.
I am not from Viginia, but I like Governor Youngkin, they elected to replace Northam, even if he was endorsed by Trump. And, he was wise enough not to let Trump campaign with him, so he had a chance to win.

If you remember that VA was once ruled by democrats it all becomes clear

Forum List

Back