Your daily liberal insanity: Eating watermelon in public is white privilege

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
It's like liberals, being so mentally deranged, go out of their way to think of things to be upset by, that are the most i minor things imaginable. Dear liberal morons: If you think you know what other people are thinking, that's a pretty good sign you are mentally ill

Eating watermelon in public is white privilege

I saw the manager of an EZ Lube get fired because he bought a cold watermelon for his team. One black guy complained that seeing men eating watermelon was racist. The entire team including the manager was hispanic. It didn't help.

If you're not willing to pick up a piece of watermelon in public because of what some racist asshole will print about you then you only help perpetuate the situation. Be brave. Eat the melon.

What's next? BBQ?

tigerred59 is an exception. She's a cute little girl.

upload_2017-6-1_10-16-21.png

It's like liberals, being so mentally deranged, go out of their way to think of things to be upset by, that are the most i minor things imaginable. Dear liberal morons: If you think you know what other people are thinking, that's a pretty good sign you are mentally ill

Eating watermelon in public is white privilege

I love a good watermelon

That was so silly. When will people just be people again?

Has America ever had any demographic of more grievance-mongering crybabies than the blacks? I can't think of one.

To add insult to injury, here's the petition to change LSU's tiger mascot because of "White Oppression" because of the Civil War. I could have started a separate thread but I think it complements this OP, novasteve . My head is spinning from all this dumb shit. Here's the petition and the link to the article. Enjoy. :eusa_whistle:

“Louisiana State University named their mascot the Tigers, and they named it during the height of Jim Crow South. This was a time when black men feared for their lives, and were treated as sub human. This symbol is the most prevalent confederate symbol in the United States,’ the petition’s opening reads, Campus Reform reports.

“The petition’s author claims the mascot is ‘incredibly insulting’ for African Americans because they have to ‘attend a school that honors Confederate militantism.’

“The student gave another reason why the tiger mascot ought to be changed: ‘It’s also cruel to cage a wild animal for the amusement of privileged white people. They’ve never been in a cage!’

“To illustrate the apparently racist undertones of the mascot, the petition mentions Dr. Charles Coates (the university’s administrator between 1893-1939), who explained back in 1937 that the tiger mascot was chosen because of the state’s Civil War heritage and for the actual Louisiana Tigers’ fierce fighting.”

Snowflakes Petition to Change LSU's "White Oppression" Tiger Mascot

Has America ever had any demographic of more grievance-mongering crybabies than the blacks? I can't think of one.
You fell for the leftist trick, friend.

It is the leftists that are the constantly whining ass holes and they use a few paid off blacks to claim to speak for all blacks, but most blacks really dont give shit about what Jesse Jackson or All Sharpton have to say about anything.

No one elected those bastards to any position to represent black people and they do not.

Those lunatic leftists are not speaking for anyone but their own deranged opinions.

Forum List

Back