Your Dream Car...

The car I liked the most.

oh1110-99488_1@2x.jpg
Are you sure wouldnt prefer a Lamborghini Veneno, or some other modern supercar? I mean we are talking "dream cars" afterall.

Lamborghini-Veneno-Roadster.jpg
I have been contemplating responding to this post. So,...FYI.

I had a 1964 Corvair high performance model. It had the high HP engine and 4 speed. It had stiffer springs, anti sway bar in the front and camber compensater in the rear. I had wide racing tires, modified carburetors, headers, and dual exhaust.
Weight 2,400 lbs.
Top speed 115 mph
Freeway driving @ 85 mph 32 mpg.
City driving 26 mpg.

The best part was that it was very nimble and responsive. This gave it a very high fun factor. I had it in a 4 wheel drift many times and never spun out. I beat the piss out of that poor car it was so much fun to drive.

oh1110-99488_1@2x.jpg
Are you sure wouldnt prefer a Lamborghini Veneno, or some other modern supercar? I mean we are talking "dream cars" afterall.

I had a 1964 Corvair high performance model. It had the high HP engine and 4 speed. It had stiffer springs, anti sway bar in the front and camber compensater in the rear. I had wide racing tires, modified carburetors, headers, and dual exhaust.
Weight 2,400 lbs.
Top speed 115 mph
City driving 26 mpg.

The best part was that it was very nimble and responsive. This gave it a very high fun factor. I had it in a 4 wheel drift many times and never spun out. I beat the piss out of that poor car it was so much fun to drive.
If you are looking for a pure driving experience, i suspect this might be the most fun street legal car on earth.

BAC Mono $250k (roughly)

26cf4bc3-e6cc-4a3c-a02a-e7130ee534af.jpg

Its effectively an F3 racecar that is legal on public roads. It will beat almost every supercar/hypercar on a track.

Heres a BAC Mono (with not the best driver) beating a McLaren P1, which is wasilly one of the fastest production cars in the world.

Last edited:

oh1110-99488_1@2x.jpg

Weight 2,400 lbs.
Top speed 115 mph
City driving 26 mpg.

If you are looking for a pure driving experience, i suspect this might be the most fun street legal car on earth.

BAC Mono $250k (roughly)

Its effectively an F3 racecar that is legal on public roads. It will beat almost every supercar/hypercar on a track.

Give me the Ariel Atom....
For 75k you can give most Super cars a run for their money.

oh1110-99488_1@2x.jpg

Weight 2,400 lbs.
Top speed 115 mph
City driving 26 mpg.

BAC Mono $250k (roughly)

Ariel Atoms are sick! The BAC Mono gets even better track times than the Atoms, and thats saying a lot! I hear the Atoms are crazy loud though when you step on it, like painfully loud.

oh1110-99488_1@2x.jpg

Weight 2,400 lbs.
Top speed 115 mph
City driving 26 mpg.

BAC Mono $250k (roughly)

Ariel Atoms are sick! The BAC Mono gets even better track times than the Atoms, and thats saying a lot!

I can actually afford the Atom if I could ever talk the Wife into it.
Hell,If I got rid of all my other toys the Wife wouldnt have a say in the matter.

oh1110-99488_1@2x.jpg

Weight 2,400 lbs.
Top speed 115 mph
City driving 26 mpg.

BAC Mono $250k (roughly)

The new Atom 4 has a Type R engine and they are nutty fast.

Weight 2,400 lbs.
Top speed 115 mph
City driving 26 mpg.

BAC Mono $250k (roughly)

Ariel Atoms are sick! The BAC Mono gets even better track times than the Atoms, and thats saying a lot!

I can actually afford the Atom if I could ever talk the Wife into it.
Hell,If I got rid of all my other toys the Wife wouldnt have a say in the matter.

You could probably score a slightly used one for a reasonable price.

oh1110-99488_1@2x.jpg

Weight 2,400 lbs.
Top speed 115 mph
City driving 26 mpg.

BAC Mono $250k (roughly)

Thats the attraction no doubt!!!
A cheap sportster that will blow away the competition!!!

Weight 2,400 lbs.
Top speed 115 mph
City driving 26 mpg.

BAC Mono $250k (roughly)

You would likely never encounter another car on the road that is faster around a track than that Atom.

Weight 2,400 lbs.
Top speed 115 mph
City driving 26 mpg.

BAC Mono $250k (roughly)

You would likely never encounter another car on the road that is faster around a track than that Atom.

Yep...
They regularly beat super cars on the Nurburgring.

BAC Mono $250k (roughly)

Yep...

Yeah, ive watched a number of those videos. Best track in the world! Its currently up for sale. It can be yours for a mere $165,000,000.

Yep...
Yeah, ive watched a number of those videos. Best track in the world! Its currently up for sale. It can be yours for a mere $165,000,000.

Let me grab my checkbook!!

Growing up it was a Cutlass Supreme. Now; 4 wheels and an engine.
This isnt a thread about a car you once liked. Its about DREAM CARS. If a rich man came to you and offered you a car for free, theres no way you would have picked a fucking Cutlass Supreme if you were also being offered a Ferrari at the same time. I swear, every time one of these threads comes up, theres always some guy who says "a 1979 Volkswagen Bug", or some stupid shit like that. :laugh:
I'd much rather have a Cutlass than a Ferarri. At least I could expect the Olds to start every day!

Make it a Collonade-body Supreme, with one of Joe Mondello's rip-roaring 455s and a T56 6-speed.
That Ferrari will last a lot longer than a cutlass.

You Can Own A Ferrari 458 With More Miles Than Your Commuter Honda Civic
/——/
Lawsuit says $44M Ferrari 250 GTO is missing a part

Lawsuit says $44M Ferrari 250 GTO is missing a part

I'm back and forth on the Corvette C8. I just don't want a car that looks like a Transformer toy. I'm a grown man, for crying out loud. lol.

I'll likely pick up a C6 down the road, though. It's the last modern Corvette that actually resembles a Corvette....

hqdefault.jpg

My C4 is still really fun to drive, as a weekender though, so it'll do in the mean time.

Then again, the better half's Mercedes, though still really nice looking, will have to be replaced with something more modern. She'll likely want another Mercedes.

I'm back and forth on the Corvette C8. I just don't want a car that looks like a Transformer toy. I'm a grown man, for crying out loud. lol.

I'll likely pick up a C6 down the road, though. It's the last modern Corvette that actually resembles a Corvette....

hqdefault.jpg

My C4 is still really fun to drive, as a weekender though, so it'll do in the mean time.

Then again, the better half's Mercedes, though still really nice looking, will have to be replaced with something more modern. She'll likely want another Mercedes.
This isnt a transformer car. Its perfect for adults who like luxury and performance.

Bentley Continental Gt (Mansory Edition)

mansory_bentley_continental_gtc_lemansory_05.jpg

One of my first rides.

IMG_3361_-_Gary_and_Janices_1957_S88_blurred.jpg

86658028-concord-nc-september-22-2017-interior-of-a-1957-oldsmobile-ninety-eight-on-display-at-the-pennzoil-a.jpg
/—-/ A beauty. New or used? I remember in High School (1968) you could buy them for less than $200 but they drank gas like crazy, over steered and you need a few hundred $$$ to get them road worthy again. I settled for a used VW.

One of my first rides.

IMG_3361_-_Gary_and_Janices_1957_S88_blurred.jpg

86658028-concord-nc-september-22-2017-interior-of-a-1957-oldsmobile-ninety-eight-on-display-at-the-pennzoil-a.jpg
/—-/ A beauty. New or used? I remember in High School (1968) you could buy them for less than $200 but they drank gas like crazy, over steered and you need a few hundred $$$ to get them road worthy again. I settled for a used VW.
Gas was $.35 so who cared? I had radial tires that made a huge difference in handling. Bias ply were standard on US cars at that time. I also had metallic brakes and a modified transmission (4 speed)

It was still a big car.

Forum List

Back