Your Lowest Gas Prices Please. Anyone Nearing $2.00 A Gallon Yet?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:cow: Should crude start to plunge below $39.00 a barrel and staying there for a while, odds are some of us will be seeing Two Dollar Gas.
But for now, keep us posted on your gas prices, will be interesting to see if anyone here is paying close to 2.00 a gallon.
Here in Naples, Florida, lowest I have seen is $2.29. :dance:

$1.63 per LITRE...here in Oz.. Disgustingly being ripped off!!

Greg

hey Rexx ..winn dixie gives credits for discount gas at Shell when you buy groceries...You probably know that..I think W-D is a Fla based co.?

anyway, the boss (mrs. rotagilla) told me yesterday that our discount is 1.05...so with the discount, we/she paid 1.00.
per gallon yesterday.

does this mean that the price of a vegas call girl will also go down 50 per-cent?

Funny thing 'bout low gas prices........they did not significantly increase consumer spending. Also, in California and Nevada, we've been over $3.00 a gallon while the rest of you did whatever with your savings. Hope you didn't put the savings into investments.........:laugh:.

Funny thing 'bout low gas prices........they did not significantly increase consumer spending. Also, in California and Nevada, we've been over $3.00 a gallon while the rest of you did whatever with your savings. Hope you didn't put the savings into investments.........:laugh:.
well at least now, I can afford to by my favorite cereal. Apple Jacks!!! and remember when we were kids and it was only 1.00 a box?

well at least now, I can afford to by my favorite cereal. Apple Jacks!!! and remember when we were kids and it was only 1.00 a box?

Beer is still cheap, too!

im only kidding, i am too old for sugary cereals,,,but apple jacks ruled during the 60s !!!!!!

im only kidding, i am too old for sugary cereals,,,but apple jacks ruled during the 60s !!!!!!

I poured a Bud on my Apple Jacks this morning.

It will be a miracle if i ever see the day when it costs 28.00 to fill my optima.

Forum List

Back