Debate Now You're Not Allowed To Call Them Walk-In Closets Anymore

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
There aren't any rules, but I'm posting this topic here for obvious reasons of how ridiculous it is. I heard that on a Netflix special about how you can't do it anymore because not everybody walks. 🙄

Call them whatever you want and stop caring what the Woke think!

I swear if all of us with one brain cell would just ignore the Woke like we did years ago they will either off themselves or off themselves but giving these idiots the attention we do is just beyond stupid!

you hear a lot of bs dont you? this is hardly a debatable subject and do you have a link to this you cant say stuff or again just something you heard?

ahh i think cause midget and dwarf were used so much without many understanding or knowing the difference...so the little people opt to rename themselves....

why do people with genetic defeats reproduce? esp when known defects

you hear a lot of bs dont you? this is hardly a debatable subject and do you have a link to this you cant say stuff or again just something you heard?

Do you really think that I could make something like this up? See post #18 if you're THAT curious though or look it up on Netflix. The guy's name is Sebastian something and yes he's a standup comedian, but there's absolutely no way that a normal functioning brain can make up that garbage. It's only leftist liberal junk.

Is Santa at the mall yet?

Yeah, but how did you know that I was at the mall today and what does that have to do with anything?

Do you really think that I could make something like this up? See post #18 if you're THAT curious though or look it up on Netflix. The guy's name is Sebastian something and yes he's a standup comedian, but there's absolutely no way that a normal functioning brain can make up that garbage. It's only leftist liberal junk.

Yeah, but how did you know that I was at the mall today and what does that have to do with anything?
Your implant is being tracked.

Forum List

Back