"Youth basketball player" stomps on kids head and Alameda Police are INVESTIGATING.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

I feel as though that BOY stomped on that young gentleman's head cause he felt it was his right and entitled.

That's my guess. What's yours?

Investigating what?

I saw the video. Kid went down and that nword stomped on his head. There is nothing to investigate but maybe 30 seconds of video.

It's another nword raised to be an nword by nword parents and nword community.

Investigating what?

I saw the video. Kid went down and that nword stomped on his head. There is nothing to investigate but maybe 30 seconds of video.

It's another nword raised to be an nword by nword parents and nword community.
I'm certain, since it is in Alameda, the police chief has to get his instructions on whether or not that BOY ought to be allowed to do that. The one BIG THING working against the BOY is that it was another MINORITY. As we know, the leftist political policies don't one flying shit about minority on minority crime. They also don't care and in fact encourage and celebrate negro BOYS crimes on any person with skin that have a light pinkish hue.

That's what they're investigating. My assumption is nothing will come of this and the media won't care. Much how like the media doesn't give a hard log shit about the 80 year New Zealand tourist that was killed by the gang of baboons that killed her a few weeks ago.

Nothing will happen to the head stomper... he is black and the victim is white... so there will not be justice here for the poor kid that got his head stomped on....

I feel as though that BOY stomped on that young gentleman's head cause he felt it was his right and entitled.

That's my guess. What's yours?

Most of the fights on the BB court are caused by competition

Forum List

Back