'You've offended the lord': Latinos for Trump leader fears ex-president suffering divine retribution

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

Bianca Garcia, president of Latinos for Trump, told "The Jeff Dornik Show" the former president may be suffering divine retribution for somehow offending God, and she encouraged him to seek out spiritual guidance and pray with his family to see a reversal of fortunes, reported Insider.

I cant help but think that Bianca has a fundamental misunderstanding of Trump. The idea that he and Eric and Melania will sit down and pray together is something that even SNL would not suggest,

She needs to raise her game and get behind the big guy. Or she will end up on the wrong side of the wall in 24.

The Bible says that a lying tongue is an abomination to the Lord.

Trump cultists worship the abomination.
Can you picture the Trump home on sunday night. kimberley and Jnr studyung the scriptures before going out to help the homeless ?
But keepig it quiet because they are modest.

Last edited:

Bianca Garcia, president of Latinos for Trump, told "The Jeff Dornik Show" the former president may be suffering divine retribution for somehow offending God, and she encouraged him to seek out spiritual guidance and pray with his family to see a reversal of fortunes, reported Insider.

I cant help but think that Bianca has a fundamental misunderstanding of Trump. The idea that he and Eric and Melania will sit down and pray together is something that even SNL would not suggest,

She needs to raise her game and get behind the big guy. Or she will end up on the wrong side of the wall in 24.
One of the saddest and most inexplicable mysteries of this whole ugly period is how so many devout Christians convinced themselves and each other that this con man is one of them. That fact in itself is worth studying.

You have no moral high ground... pedo peter supporter..

We understand why you devote your life to grooming.

Your "Every white christian male has the absolute right to molest anyone of any age and gender at any time" life-philosophy is repugnant to normal people.

Thus, you have to groom children from birth to accept it.

And that's an abomination to everyone.

We understand why you devote your life to grooming.

Your "Every white christian male has the absoulte right to molest anyone of any age and gender at any time" is an abomination to normal people.

Thus, you have to groom children from birth to accept it.

And that's an abomination to everyone.

I doubt Harley is Christian, let alone a groomer

So you admit to worshipping a liar.

Yet you still do it.

I don't think that's going to work out well for your soul.
Nope. You just cant read for comprehension. Show me where I said in that statement that I worshiped Trump. I would prefer neither of them were our president. I was simply pointing out your hypocrisy where you complained about the other side lying while not recognizing the your side lies as well. Some of us aren't on one side or the other. We would just like all you non-thinking partisan hacks on both sides to stop screwing up the country.

So you admit to worshipping a liar.

Yet you still do it.

I don't think that's going to work out well for your soul.
I don't worship either one. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of your post. As for souls, how about your own remembering "He who is without sin can cast the first stone." Apparently you think quite highly of yourself.

Trumps fortunes have hardly improved since this thoughtful thread was first posted.

Maybe he needs to look deep inside his soul and find a way forward.

Maybe he should heed the words of Latinos for Trump and start praying with the rest of his family ?

After they get back from chapel of course.

Forum List

Back