Yup, DJT was right about guns, the Secret Service, and Hillary

• Banned
I agree with a friend of mine that "I take Trump's point—any American should be able to conceal carry who passes the same background checks and training as the Secret Service." :)

Donald Trump Says Hillary Clinton’s Bodyguards Should Disarm to ‘See What Happens to Her’ http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/17/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton.html?smid=fb-share
Too bad for you gun grabbers that's not what the Constitution says.
The old meme is just as wrong now as when you started it.

No one wants yours guns.

I agree with a friend of mine that "I take Trump's point—any American should be able to conceal carry who passes the same background checks and training as the Secret Service." :)

Donald Trump Says Hillary Clinton’s Bodyguards Should Disarm to ‘See What Happens to Her’ http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/17/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton.html?smid=fb-share
--------------------------------------------- doesn't work that way , secret service are public servants working for and being paid by taxpayers Jake . There are rules for public employees as they beg for good paying jobs . For the general public of Americans though we American have RIGHTS to GUNS . Now go tell your friend that he is a dummy !!

Either that or we could uphold the Constitution and get rid of the politically correct bullshit that involves background checks that are not a part of the 2nd Amendment. ...

Is that what it's about? Background checks and training? It's interesting that serial sexual predator Bill Clinton probably couldn't pass a background check to possess a firearm.

• Banned

--------------------------------------------- doesn't work that way , secret service are public servants working for and beingpaid by taxpayers Jake . There are rules for public employees as they beg for good paying jobs . For the general public of Americans though we American have RIGHTS to GUNS . Now go tell your friend that he is a dummy !!
Tell Donald, not me, pismoe. Yes, people have a right to guns, and the People have a right require licensing and training in such guns by the citizenry. The right is not unlimited.

• Banned

Either that or we could uphold the Constitution and get rid of the politically correct bullshit that involves background checks that are not a part of the 2nd Amendment. ...
Of course they are constitutional. The right is not unlimited.

actually they and other men and women that wear hats of authority are turning into 'king men' and that's not a good thing for Americans Jake .

Is that what it's about? Background checks and training? It's interesting that serial sexual predator Bill Clinton probably couldn't pass a background check to possess a firearm.
If elected, we will see if serial sexual predator Trump can pass a check, because he will betray the far right gun nuts in a heart beat just like he did the birfers.

actually they and other men and women that wear hats of authority are turning into 'king men' and that's not a good thing for Americans Jake .
You are confused, and that is not a good thing, pismoe.

So, then you are outraged that convicted felons have had their 2nd amendment rights violated?

And the gun lovers think that WE are crazy....

--------------------------------------------- doesn't work that way , secret service are public servants working for and beingpaid by taxpayers Jake . There are rules for public employees as they beg for good paying jobs . For the general public of Americans though we American have RIGHTS to GUNS . Now go tell your friend that he is a dummy !!
Tell Donald, not me, pismoe. Yes, people have a right to guns, and the People have a right require licensing and training in such guns by the citizenry. The right is not unlimited.
----------------------- from what I heard , all Trump said was that 'illary' shouldn't have armed secret service with her attitude that she has about disarming Americans Jake . Course , I agree with Trump on that Jake .

Consensual sex between 2 adults is NOT a crime............Shall we talk a bit about one of your heroes, David Vitter.? LOL

from what I heard , all Trump said was that 'illary' shouldn't have armed secret service with her attitude that she has about disarming Americans Jake . Course , I agree with Trump on that Jake .

The problem is that your premise is.......how shall I phrase it.....oh, yeah, fucked up.
Clinton did NOT ever say to disarm people.......that is moronic....She DOES want restriction on military style weapons sold to anyone who wants one...including maniacs and terrorists.

Glad I could help you.

from what I heard , all Trump said was that 'illary' shouldn't have armed secret service with her attitude that she has about disarming Americans Jake . Course , I agree with Trump on that Jake .

The problem is that your premise is.......how shall I phrase it.....oh, yeah, fucked up.
Clinton did NOT ever say to disarm people.......that is moronic....She DOES want restriction on military style weapons sold to anyone who wants one...including maniacs and terrorists.

Glad I could help you.
--------------------------------- and that disarming the American people of Efficient arms for fighting potential enemies is the purpose of the Second Amendment Nat .

AMERICANS HAVE THE ****ABSOLUTE***** RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS FOR A LAWFUL PURPOSE - SUCH AS TO DEFEND OUR LIVES.

************************A B S O L U T E **************************************************

THE 4 DISSENTERS IN HELLER WANTED THE RIGHT REDUCE TO A MERE PRIVILEGE SUBJECT TO BUREAUCRATIC DISCRETION

NOT GONNA HAPPEN

"any American should be able to conceal carry who passes the same background checks and training as the Secret Service"

How would they get bad guys to pass such checks and training? Do tell.

Forum List

Back