🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yup, Sick of DACA...

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Democrats only want the issue to push their race baiting and fear mongering agenda for the next election.

If they actually cared, they had the last 11+ years to do it legally but they failed miserably and stuck Trump with it... I call that chickenshit..

It's kinda like their ghetto thing.

It's called politics...the GOP does it also.. Like their stupid balanced budgets, abortion and "they're gonna take our guns" hash slinging..

It's called politics...the GOP does it also.. Like their stupid balanced budgets, abortion and "they're gonna take our guns" hash slinging..

So you agree with me but you feel the need to distract... cool..

The political bickering over this issue, as well as others, is proving that neither side cares much for the people behind

Eh, they'll catch on after it's too late..

Kinda like Democratic Party political leadership and the, "Housing Bubble" denial, everyone knew it but them.

Dumb is believing either side cares about "dreamers" as anything more than pawns in a political game, where the same dumbasses who are bickering have had the ability and authority to solve the issue for years, and havn't.

The political bickering over this issue, as well as others, is proving that neither side cares much for the people behind

Eh, they'll catch on after it's too late..

Kinda like Democratic Party political leadership and the, "Housing Bubble" denial, everyone knew it but them.

Yeah, and the multiple videos everywhere how they stood just a few years ago. It is disgusting.

It is party 1st, country 2nd with them. They haven't even given a reason for their flip; which they then could make a case. The same thing that was true 10 years ago, is true today. Nothing has changed besides their position.

America wants this all to go away. They want the DACA people here, but want a wall, the end to the visa lottery, and end to chain migration. It shows in almost all polls taken!

So Trump stands in exactly the position that most Americans want on every issue of this bill. And yet, the Leftists insist he does not. They can not even lie with a straight face, lol.

Dumb is believing either side cares about "dreamers" as anything more than pawns in a political game, where the same dumbasses who are bickering have had the ability and authority to solve the issue for years, and havn't.

Hello ozro, looks like you've been around for a while but this is the first time I've made your acquaintance... pleased to meet you ozro.. :beer:

Hello lumpy 1. I usually am just reading and keep to myself, just as i do irl. Good to meet you.

It sounds like you've got some steam to blow off, glad you chimed in.

Me, I like like laugh and cause trouble... yup, good clean fun... :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back