Zambian Soccer Legend Philemon Mulala mutilated to death by his 3 pet dogs: 2 staffy cross pitbulls & 1unknown breed in South Africa. Not the jab here

Pitbulls were bred to fight. They might be the greatest pet in the world until the day their genetics kick in, and they become a killing machine. A grown athlete couldn't withstand their attack this time. Think how much less capable of defending themselves a neighborhood child would be. Pitbulls are an imminent danger to life at all times.

I’ve noticed a lot of anti-Pit Bull stories going around lately.

I saw someone post a statistic that 284 people in the US were killed by pit bulls….over a 12 year period. Just for reference 40,000+ people die each year from falling.

I have a terrier Weimaraner mix, and she never even barks at anyone when I take her out.

I saw someone post a statistic that 284 people in the US were killed by pit bulls….over a 12 year period. Just for reference 40,000+ people die each year from falling.

I have a terrier Weimaraner mix, and she never even barks at anyone when I take her out.
More than 2/3 of all deaths caused by dog attacks are by pittbulls

This site shows slightly less than 2/3. I chose to post this one instead of the one that said 66.2% because it is much easier to read.
1673542370377.png

The only possible way that is a reference is if a dog trips someone into a fatal fall.

That said I know of such a case. The guy tripped over his dog on a concrete basement stairway that had no handrails.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back