Zelensky says it is dangerous to question why US is giving so much money to Ukraine.

If you say, “Hey, arent we giving Ukraine a shitload of money while we are in a recession?”, you are immediately label a PUTIN SYMPATHIZER.

The cult is good at personal attacks.
Thing is I don't care what they call me. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together to create a spark shouldn't either......Not one more penny to the Ukes.

Thing is I don't care what they call me. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together to create a spark shouldn't either......Not one more penny to the Ukes.

The point is they avoid discussing the topic and just result to personal attacks. Not that you should cry because a non binary wackadoodle with blue hair and a tacklebox in their face calls you a nazi.

The point is they avoid discussing the topic and just result to personal attacks. Not that you should cry because a non binary wackadoodle with blue hair and a tacklebox in their face calls you a nazi.
Discuss what happens to Ukraine if Republicans abandon them and maybe We will believe you care about something other than spiting Biden.

Discuss what happens to Ukraine if Republicans abandon them and maybe We will believe you care about something other than spiting Biden.
What you need to understand is I could give two shits what the outcome of the conflict between Lesser and Greater Russia is as long as we are not footing the bill.

The gop neocons are just as bad as Tater....I'd say even more so because they should know better. They are the worst kind of whores because they are selling themselves so the MIC can keep their PACs fat.

Like we abandoned South Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen, Libya, etc, etc etc after wasting trillion of dollars and how many lives? How many American lives will you be willing to sacrifice?

What you need to understand is I could give two shits what the outcome of the conflict between Lesser and Greater Russia is as long as we are not footing the bill.

The gop neocons are just as bad as Tater....I'd say even more so because they should know better. They are the worst kind of whores because they are selling themselves so the MIC can keep their PACs fat.
Showing the country how little you care about the freedom of others is a clear example of how Trumpbots feel about our freedoms.

Showing the country how little you care about the freedom of others is a clear example of how Trumpbots feel about our freedoms.

Don’t kid yourself. Democrats have lots of ideas they agree with as long as they don’t have to pay them, both literally and figuratively. They would be the last ones to fight if this escalated to WWIII.

Please explain why Ukraine could not abide by the Minsk Accords

Please explain why Ukrainian Nazis were harassing and murdering Russian nationals in Donbass

Please explain why Ukrainian Nazis outlawed the Russian Orthodox Church

Anytime anyone with any measure of power or control tells you "you shouldn't question" is the exact moment you should be questioning.

It isn't like he is a Walmart manager saying don't question it because he is tired of explaining stuff to dumb underlings and doesn't want to fool with it because he has too much other stuff to do. This is a guy getting billions of dollars shoveled to him, won't say what any of it is for, no one knows why we keep giving them money that could be used for our own country, has never done anything for us before, and hasn't given their plan on how they will pay it back.

Forum List

Back