Zogby - Dem Congress Rating Worst Ever

Answered

You on the other hand only look to make sure there is a "D" at the end of the name as you cast your vote

and just to clear something up, what match up of current republican versus democrat candidates would cause you to vote for the democrat?

and just to clear something up, what match up of current republican versus democrat candidates would cause you to vote for the democrat?

The only Dem I could support is perhaps Lieberman

I do not agree with him on the social issues, but the war on terror is the #1 issue to me

Your party tossed him under the bus real fast for speaking his mind

The only Dem I could support is perhaps Lieberman

I do not agree with him on the social issues, but the war on terror is the #1 issue to me

Your party tossed him under the bus real fast for speaking his mind

you didn't answer my question.

which democrat running against which republican running would make you vote for the democrat, or will you vote for the guy with the R after his name in each and every possible matchup?

no. you have said that you like Rudy's positions on key issues. You have NEVER explained why RUdy's positions on those issues are better or even different than those of the hardcore conservatives in the race.

And if they are the same, why would a hardcore conservative like you abandon your philosophical brethren?

could it be that you are really not a hardcore conservative, but just a republican whore?
and you have YET to EVER address THIS question!!!!

you didn't answer my question.

which democrat running against which republican running would make you vote for the democrat, or will you vote for the guy with the R after his name in each and every possible matchup?

If Lieberman was running, and I did not have the good candidates on the Republican side to choose from - I could find myself voting for Lieberman

Joe is about the only Dem I could vote for

If Lieberman was running, and I did not have the good candidates on the Republican side to choose from - I could find myself voting for Lieberman

Joe is not running. can I assume, then, that whoever your party nominates will get your vote?

and what do you NOT like about hardcore conservatives?

Joe is not running. can I assume, then, that whoever your party nominates will get your vote?

and what do you NOT like about hardcore conservatives?

As I have said many times, given Rudy's track record he is the closest to me on the important issues and has a good record of getting things done

As I have said many times, given Rudy's track record he is the closest to me on the important issues and has a good record of getting things done

bullshit. explain ONE difference between Rudy's positions on your "important issues" and the positions of any of the hardcore conservatives in the race.

and again...you fail to answer the tough questions:

And on issues other than Iraq, Joe Lieberman is a LIBERAL. He is BIG government and wants BIG spending.

Just like you.

Here is the point trying to be made, RSR....

Rudy is not a hardcore conservative. No one in their right mind can claim he is. Let's say for the sake of argument he's a moderate Republican.

If you are a hardcore conservative, why do you support a moderate Republican like Rudy when there are hardcore conservatives, which more closely resemble YOUR views, such as Tancredo, in the race?

Please answer than question.

Rudy is not a hardcore conservative. No one in their right mind can claim he is. Let's say for the sake of argument he's a moderate Republican.

If you are a hardcore conservative, why do you support a moderate Republican like Rudy when there are hardcore conservatives, which more closely resemble YOUR views, such as Tancredo, in the race?

Because Republicans go with the 'Sure Thing', the 'Winner' Its the American way to root for the winning team.

Even if its not in your best interest, - See Iraq.

Because Republicans go with the 'Sure Thing', the 'Winner' Its the American way to root for the winning team.

Even if its not in your best interest, - See Iraq.

Not just republicans...AMERICANS.

Most voters would rather wait until we're down to 2, and THEN they'll start to really care...at which point, they will admittedly vote for whoever they feel is the lesser of 2 evils.

Not even half of general election voters take part in Primaries, where as an American, you truely do have a real SAY.

Just let the corporations and the sheep pick the nominees, and I'll 'eeny-meeny-miny-mo' it from there.

Not just republicans...AMERICANS.

Most voters would rather wait until we're down to 2, and THEN they'll start to really care...at which point, they will admittedly vote for whoever they feel is the lesser of 2 evils.

Not even half of general election voters take part in Primaries, where as an American, you truely do have a real SAY.

Just let the corporations and the sheep pick the nominees, and I'll 'eeny-meeny-miny-mo' it from there.

I find the available selection quite diverse, being either Red or Blue, whats important is by the time its down to the wire, the choice is still red or blue, one rich white guy or another rich white guy.

Perfect representation of what the people want and need. good ol democracy. America Inc.

And on issues other than Iraq, Joe Lieberman is a LIBERAL. He is BIG government and wants BIG spending.

Just like you.

It seems JW is trying to win over people and convince them to flush their vote down the toilet

You are not doing a very good job son

Did I say he was a Reagan conservative?

NO

YOu have a big chip on your shoulder son, and you need to check your arrogant attitude at the door

It seems if anyone disagrees about wasting their vote - like you do - the claws come out

Rudy has a proven track record I like. He cleaned up a liberal haven like NYC - while the liberal media savaged him daily. I agrees with his stance on the war on terror, and Judges

He cut taxes and cracked down on crime

Those are the issues that matter most. If we are hit again like we were on 9-11 your social issues will mean nothing

Jeff...I told you he was unable to answer your question. He is no more of a true hardcore conservative than Rudy is. He wants to keep the white house and he thinks that rudy will be his best shot at it so he has abandoned his supposed political philosophical principles right out of the gate. pathetic.

Jeff...I told you he was unable to answer your question. He is no more of a true hardcore conservative than Rudy is. He wants to keep the white house and he thinks that rudy will be his best shot at it so he has abandoned his supposed political philosophical principles right out of the gate. pathetic.

I have stated my principals - now you go find some and let the rest of us know what they are

I have stated my principals - now you go find some and let the rest of us know what they are

no. you have lied about your "principles". Your avatar claims you are a hardcore conservative, but you have abandoned hardcore conservative principles and the candidates that truly do espouse them in order to support a renowned moderate from new york because you think he can win.

I have stated my principles all along, and I am supporting the candidate that best mirrors MINE. There are lots of real hardcore conservatives that you have pissed on in your rush to support a moderate.

no. you have lied about your "principles". Your avatar claims you are a hardcore conservative, but you have abandoned hardcore conservative principles and the candidates that truly do espouse them in order to support a renowned moderate from new york because you think he can win.

I have stated my principles all along, and I am supporting the candidate that best mirrors MINE. There are lots of real hardcore conservatives that you have pissed on in your rush to support a moderate.

and you claim to be a "moderate dem" yet you will bust a gut to vote for a liberal Dem that goes against everything you CLAIM to support

I admit the differences between Rudy and my beliefs - you gave not and will not admit your differences

Forum List

Back