Zuckerberg Just Destroyed Facebook

Good that stuck up bastard met his Karma, esp. for the day he said " his users are dumb mother fkrs" .. To an extent he was right.

Imagine what the rest of them say about their users.

Good that stuck up bastard met his Karma, esp. for the day he said " his users are dumb mother fkrs" .. To an extent he was right.

Yeah he met with 64.1 billion karmas :rofl:

upload_2018-4-11_7-59-4.png

Jerome Corsi on Twitter

Remember, you rubes should be grateful to Zuckerberg for giving Russia a vessel to fool so many dumbfucks in the country into believing the stupidest shit imaginable. Which ended up gettig Trump elected. You owe Zuck one.

Yeah he met with 64.1 billion karmas :rofl:

and now the bitch lost 10 billion stock , guess that went right past your reality zone.
Yeah he’s practically homeless now :lmao:

LOL, well that is just a pinch to him, but as time goes on he is losing money,

his troubles are not over, his legal fees because of the Obama are going to cost him a few million if not more,

He has lost numerous users ........ so the loser is tanking

Watch Diamond and Silk are going to sue him for have a bias towards Democrats and against conservative. Too funny.

The Zuck fuck looked sad yesterday, Cruz absolutely destroyed him

sheeesh sassy------a little compassion-----he looked CRUSHED to me----and confused. Geniuses are often ILL-EQUIPTED to deal
with the realities of life-------no "street-smarts" (kinda like me---sorta------maybe........) Even Einstein had to have a wife to remind him to put his socks on........

sheeesh sassy------a little compassion-----he looked CRUSHED to me----and confused. Geniuses are often ILL-EQUIPTED to deal
with the realities of life-------no "street-smarts" (kinda like me---sorta------maybe........) Even Einstein had to have a wife to remind him to put his socks on........

Of course he's confused, the chickens came home to roost and the stupid son of a bitch looked like deer in headlights. He was not prepared, unable to answer questions and Facebook took a major hit yesterday.

Typical left loon fuckery

Of course he's confused, the chickens came home to roost and the stupid son of a bitch looked like deer in headlights. He was not prepared, unable to answer questions and Facebook took a major hit yesterday.

I have not been paying that much attention------is he into the
current version of LEFT insanity?-------a Bernie bum supporter?

I have not been paying that much attention------is he into the
current version of LEFT insanity?-------a Bernie bum supporter?

He's just another leftist asshole that got caught doing leftist asshole shit

Forum List

Back