Another Democrat Voter Arrested For "Tolerance"

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
Why is it that the idiots who claim Conservatives are criminals are always the ones committing the crimes. This short video did my heart good. Another lunatic Demwit was caught committing a felony and was hauled off to jail for his levelheadedness; civilized behavior; and tolerance. At his age ... he should have known better but liberalism is a mental disorder so I guess we simply can't expect more from a guy like this:

How MUCH $ should I contribute to this board if they keep removing people that disagree with them? Dude, this is the same business model that is destroying Disney and the mainstream media. I will not throw good money after bad. End this charade.

How MUCH $ should I contribute to this board if they keep removing people that disagree with them? Dude, this is the same business model that is destroying Disney and the mainstream media. I will not throw good money after bad. End this charade.
Are you sure you're in the right thread? The dude in the video got arrested for keying someone's vehicle because he disagreed with their bumper sticker. Should he be removed from society? Of course he should. But I don't believe he's a member of this forum.

Why is it that the idiots who claim Conservatives are criminals are always the ones committing the crimes. This short video did my heart good. Another lunatic Demwit was caught committing a felony and was hauled off to jail for his levelheadedness; civilized behavior; and tolerance. At his age ... he should have known better but liberalism is a mental disorder so I guess we simply can't expect more from a guy like this:

I thought it was called "Spontaneous Rage Syndrome"(SRS) as I remembered it to be called when I was in school which did not show up on a Google search. Terminology does change in the field of psychology through the years for sure. It's now called "INTERMITTENT EXPLOSIVE DISORDER". While searching for the former terminology(SRS) I found five sub classes(?) of the parent disorder so I included a second link that goes into more depth regarding emotional disorders. My major was in the field of sociology not psychology so I am not quite up to speed in the psych field.

Didn't you start this exact same thread in the Media forum? Afraid someone would miss it?

Forum List

Back