Is it fair to make men pay child support in states with legal abortion?

Mine was a legal argument based on assertions regarding forced parenthood. An argument made by pro choice advocates for decades.

Once again showing I am, without a doubt, clearly the most pro choice member of this site.
;)

Black guys who run from fatherhood after the fact, while the woman collects welfare?
Also notice the contrast between the two groups the first radical idiots with bullhorns, the bottom looks very organized and well behaved

Ah yes, the myth of the fatherless black child.

80% of black children have their father in their life. That compares with 20% of white kids being fatherless.

You realize you actually made no argument. Nothing posted said men can’t make voluntary child support payments if “they” regard it as “the right thing to do”.

You’re howling at the moon because logic ain’t your strong suit.

So you think that the American taxpayer should have to support thesee FuckBoys' children because they never wanted to be fathers???? And that their financial participation in the child's life should be "optional".

Why should you pay to support the children of the irresponsible men who can't be bothered???? Given that you're also forcing women to have babies they can't afford.

80% of black children have their father in their life. That compares with 20% of white kids being fatherless.

So you think that the American taxpayer should have to support thesee FuckBoys' children because they never wanted to be fathers???? And that their financial participation in the child's life should be "optional".

Why should you pay to support the children of the irresponsible men who can't be bothered???? Given that you're also forcing women to have babies they can't afford.

Mixed feelings on that one. I will use one member of my extended family. One "Man (and I use it loosely) thinks that having children is building an Empire. He has 12 kids with 3 wives and that is only those I know about. His wives have all had to be on welfare as well as the kids as he's not even a high school grad. Although he claims a college degree, time in the military, and is a great martial artists. And people buy that. What's worse, potential future wives buy that. He never finished high school, does not have a GED, could never qualify to join the Military and he barely earned a yellow belt which means he can find his way to the Dojo but not much else. Guess who's life he claims? Mine. Can I do something about it, yes. Will I, no. While I would enjoy grabbing him by the scruff of the neck, it would harm his children. He's almost 50 years old and just married another fertile woman.

You don't have to not be present, you can be a dead beat dad just by having enough welfare babies to feed your ego. But you leave it up to the Government to feed the kids.

I don't believe that an adult man can be raped. The existence of an erection (necessary for implantation of a seed) is presumptively evidence of consent.

And so it is with paternity. Even if the woman swore on the proverbial stack of Bibles that she was "fixed," the man consented to sexual intercourse and is responsible for the products of that act, even if he was deceived.

Move into the ghettoes. There are plenty of police and fire department personnel who will refute your statement. It's okay Prog lady. The destruction of the West you are helping to come to reality, will be your epitaph when it gets here.

Link up!

I didn't say they should have the authority. If two people play, they are both responsible. Can you not comprehend something that simple?

What you fail to grasp is that the argument is not who chooses to play, it’s which chooses if the product of that “play” is allowed to live or die.

If abortion is a right, that “right” is only granted to one of those “players”.

Abortion legal, no court ordered child support.

Abortion illegal? With a positive DNA test, then I am all for court ordered child support.

It’s called equal treatment under the law.

No man should be forced to become a parent if abortion is legal. Period.

What does the funding have to do with basic human rights?

Damn, get on my progressive bandwagon you conservative bitch!

The CHOICE to potentially be a parent was made when they agreed to the sexual act. Everything after that is just the consequence of thst choice.
Wrong. The female has a choice, after the fact. Fail to act, makes her solely responsible .

No man should ever be forced to become a father.

You folks need to grow up.

NO SAY NO PAY. The man has no say in whether the fetus is born or not. But HE pays for HER choice.
Both parties always pay when they engage in illicit sex, and yes, all sex o/side of marriage is that.

Just the fact you can create a child (help God make a child) make sex a VERY serious thing, and people are taking sex entirely UN-seriously.

A better question is

WHY should a child die because people are being irresponsible?

Last edited:
Both parties always pay when they engage in illicit sex, and yes, all sex o/side of marriage is that.

Just the fact you can create a child (help God make a child) make sex a VERY serious thing, and people are taking sex entirely UN-seriously.

A better question is

WHY should a child die because people are being irresponsible?

Give em what they want. Women don’t need men, leave it all to them and watch the discussion get real.

If abortion is legal. End court ordered support.

We also need mandatory DNA tests for any child born in the United States so we can show just how fraudulent women can be.

Forum List

Back