Trump is FORCED to Attend the Trial?

Nope

You and Trump are LYING kiddo....

Why would you do that when it is so easy to prove you WRONG?

now on the otherhand we know for a fact the VP and others in the whitehouse helped raise money for rioters that did billions in damage that resulted in the death of dozens of people,,

Merchan did not tell him he could not have off for his son's graduation.... he said it was a way off and let's see how the trial is going first.
Yes, I said upthread that I think Merchan will grant the request. He’s just stalling to be a dick. Just like calling the former president “Mr. Trump” to be a dick.

now on the otherhand we know for a fact the VP and others in the whitehouse helped raise money for rioters that did billions in damage that resulted in the death of dozens of people,,

As the title of your article states they support a bail fund for anyone who doesn't have bail money. This is not a fund just for rioters...thats bull crap.

These people have supported this non profit for bail funds, before BLM protest and after blm protests...

Only one rioter used the fund for his bail.... from what I have read on it.

and it is a judge who determines if he has bail available or must stay incarcerated without a bail option....not the non profit.

I did not realize the depth of Judge Mercan’s pettiness.

I thought Trump wanted the trial to pause for a day so he could go to his son’s graduation without missing it. But no. He is required to be in court on pain of jail.

I think Merchannwill let Trump complain and then ultimately let him go to his son’s event. Just to show how fair he is. 😒. But maybe he really will be that childish.

It is absurd to make Trump sit in court for this. A presidential election is far more important than a lengthy show trial of an alleged misdemeanor ginned up into 34 felonies.
Yes Trump should get special treatment.

Yes, I said upthread that I think Merchan will grant the request. He’s just stalling to be a dick. Just like calling the former president “Mr. Trump” to be a dick.

Mr Trump is more polite than calling him Crooked Donnie

As the title of your article states they support a bail fund for anyone who doesn't have bail money. This is not a fund just for rioters...thats bull crap.

These people have supported this non profit for bail funds, before BLM protest and after blm protests...

Only one rioter used the fund for his bail.... from what I have read on it.

and it is a judge who determines if he has bail available or must stay incarcerated without a bail option....not the non profit.
they not only supported it but donated themselves and called for people to donate to bail people out that destroyed peoples businesses and homes that injured or killed ,,

and youre worried about some heckler that went to a private event and started trouble,,,,

and lets not forget the outright calls for violence against anyone that opposes the democrat agenda by people like pelosi and waters,,

New Dem precedent, Indict your supposed opponent and demand they don't run for office.

Thanks for the update from DNC headquarters.
Who gave Biden the power to indict anyone?
Oh wait. You just made that shit up! Are you that ignorant about how the judicial system works?

I'm not expecting a brilliant response.

Who gave Biden the power to indict anyone?
Oh wait. You just made that shit up! Are you that ignorant about how the judicial system works?

I'm not expecting a brilliant response.

Where did I say Biden did it?

Oh wait, are you too stupid to know what precedent means, and thought I typed "President"?

LOL, fuck off tard.

Forum List

Back