Trump is FORCED to Attend the Trial?

The defendant does not set the court schedule. The judge does.

FPOTUS#45 requested that court be suspended so he could go. The judge hasn't made a decision yet, basically TBD.

A couple of alternatives:
  • Instead of asking the court to shut down for the day, as the court the break at lunch. FPOTUS#45 can then get on his private jet and fly to Miami (about a 3 hour flight) and be there in plenty of time for attending his first ever childs graduation.
  • Instead of asking the court to shut down, request that he be excused with the understanding that the court would proceed without him being present for that limited amount of time.
WW
/—-/ What Cornell Law says:

/—-/ Then post the state rule. I’m sure you would have if you could find it.
I didn't post anything, wasn't even thinking about it.
I'm just surprised that you used federal rules in apparently a non federal case.
Although, Bragg has charged Trump with a federal crime that the feds
walked away from doing. See how confusing this is?
I mean, if it's a federal crime, it should be charged in a federal court with a federal judge.
It's so confusing, and surely will be tossed once it goes to an appellate court.

/—-/ Then post the state rule. I’m sure you would have if you could find it.

1713382913873.png

WW

No it's a state case so state rules apply.

WW
Understood, Bragg made it a state case by taking a supposed federal felony crime that the DOJ thought was to weak too prosecute, and
wrapped a supposed misdemeanor crime that expired through statute of limitations to try and get him.
It's amazing, all the while Biden is creating his legacy by trying to get his presidential opponent incarcerated.

Last edited:
Understood, Bragg made it a state case by taking a supposed federal felony crime that the DOJ thought was to weak to prosecute, and
wrapped a supposed misdemeanor crime that expired through statute of limitations to try and get him.
It's amazing, all the while Biden is creating his legacy by trying to get his presidential opponent incarcerated.

There is no "supposed" federal crime. Cohen was charged and convicted of the federal crime. It's an established fact in the court record.

WW

Judge should jug him.

He would have to wear a jumper with a loggo, "Everbody in the USA must follow the law."

The spelling is "perjury."

Forum List

Back