Where does it say in the Bible that the human soul is formed at the time of conception?

You're a bit slow with reading comprehension there, short stop.

Hardly.

You are claiming that some character from fiction that you ignorantly call "gawd," has engaged in mass murder.

You simultaneously claim that "gawd" does not exist, and that he is a serial killer.

Suffice it to say that you're not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag...
I've addressed that previously in this thread. As I noted, you're slow.

I don't care what you have :addressed, you make delusional posts.
As I explained, now the third time for you, the issue you agonize over has been addressed.

You need to find someone with your ailments who is willing to repeat things to you, you know, repeatedly so you might eventually understand.

Since when is rape or incest finishing what someone started? This is the one of a great many issues that you religious zealots fail to address and cannot account for.
why is it that baby killers think that 100% of abortions are the result of rape?......the actual number is 1%.....why do you need to kill 100 children for every woman who is raped?......
Why is it that you religious zealots insist on imposing your Dark Ages attitudes on others?

you kill 60 million without remorse and accuse me of having a Dark Age attitude?......
I haven't killed anything. You zealots should spend a little time and form coherent sentences before you make a fool of yourself.

The fact is, the laws of the US relative to abortion provide a reasonable compromise in terms of women's health and reasonable protections to a developing fetus.

Your position is one of an extremist and the majority of Americans understand that there are conflicting interests such that Roe v. Wade provides a reasonable compromise.

How many babies did the gawds you worship kill per the flood tale? It's comical to read your hysterical and phony allusions to caring about a developing fetus when you worship various gawds who slaughtered an entire planet of humanity.

How dare God wipe out all evil, corruption and violence that was in the world.
It is his Creation and his to do with as he wishes.
This one he did with a flood, the one coming in the not to far off future will be with fire.
2 Timothy 3:2
For people will love only themselves and their money. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. They will consider nothing sacred.

So, all those men, women, children, and unborn fetuses that Gawd wiped out in the flood, were corrupt and evil?

You've just convinced me that Gawd is a real prick, and that Christian fundamentalists are freaks of nature.

As I explained, now the third time for you, the issue you agonize over has been addressed.

You need to find someone with your ailments who is willing to repeat things to you, you know, repeatedly so you might eventually understand.

Really?

Link?

Let's see how you "addressed" your utterly stupid postings?

Or are you lying?

So, all those men, women, children, and unborn fetuses that Gawd wiped out in the flood, were corrupt and evil?

You've just convinced me that Gawd is a real prick, and that Christian fundamentalists are freaks of nature.

Cruella, I thought you claimed god doesn't exist?

(assuming you to be a fucking retard unable to spell a three letter word...)

Do you always think imaginary friends are murderers?

Have the FBI dug up your basement?

why is it that baby killers think that 100% of abortions are the result of rape?......the actual number is 1%.....why do you need to kill 100 children for every woman who is raped?......
Why is it that you religious zealots insist on imposing your Dark Ages attitudes on others?

you kill 60 million without remorse and accuse me of having a Dark Age attitude?......
I haven't killed anything. You zealots should spend a little time and form coherent sentences before you make a fool of yourself.

The fact is, the laws of the US relative to abortion provide a reasonable compromise in terms of women's health and reasonable protections to a developing fetus.

Your position is one of an extremist and the majority of Americans understand that there are conflicting interests such that Roe v. Wade provides a reasonable compromise.

How many babies did the gawds you worship kill per the flood tale? It's comical to read your hysterical and phony allusions to caring about a developing fetus when you worship various gawds who slaughtered an entire planet of humanity.

This one he did with a flood, the one coming in the not to far off future will be with fire.
For people will love only themselves and their money. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. They will consider nothing sacred.
Were the children your gawds drowned per the flood tale really evil, corrupt and violent?

It's hard to imagine anyone with two brain cells believing that, but yes, I think that's what she's trying to tell us. :p

Cruella, I thought you claimed god doesn't exist?

(assuming you to be a fucking retard unable to spell a three letter word...)

Do you always think imaginary friends are murderers?

Have the FBI dug up your basement?

Oh, I'm sorry. I guess sarcasm goes right over your head.

h4yv93hgdnwq.jpeg

LL

Were the children your gawds drowned per the flood tale really evil, corrupt and violent?

No
God took them and raised them.
Believe what you want and scoff all you want.
Some day you will see the truth when you stand before God on judgment day.
The gods took them and raised them - after he drowned them.

It's remarkable, the delusions you people willingly buy into.

It's incredible how closed minded and biased you are.

Could you tell me more about those evil and corrupt children? What were they guilty of?

No

Could you tell me more about those evil and corrupt children? What were they guilty of?
none of this is really relevant to killing an unborn child

Last edited:

Really?

Link?

Let's see how you "addressed" your utterly stupid postings?

Or are you lying?
Or are you a stalker?

No

none of this is really irrelevant to killing an unborn child
Spell check?

You really think a book written by semi-literate Asian shepherds is going to be a guidebook to embrology? I mean, why? They were even less informed on the subject than you, and that's saying a lot considering that I had to write a fucking essay to explain to you where babies come from. Just saying...

Calling me a communist is the kind of posting that makes YOU appear extremely stupid.

Says they guy posting open demagoguery that has been debunked no less than 20 times on this board...

You know Huggy, maybe your problem isn't intellect, maybe it's just one of ethics....

It doesn't even make me angry. It's laughable. I don't even like being around other people. How could I possibly entertain being a communist? :lol: I haven't fundamentally changed since I was a young man up in the woods and water on Orcas Island and discovered I was happiest on my own using my own wits and resources to keep entertained and satisfied. I have been developing skills all along the way to this point focused on doing things as much as possible on my own. You REALLY have little knowledge of who you are talking to. Me? A communist? That's rich!

Did you vote for Barack Obama?
P #1 Possibly
P #2 No. I didn't vote for the president in the last two elections. I did vote for Bush twice and also for his daddy.

Calling me a communist is the kind of posting that makes YOU appear extremely stupid.

Says they guy posting open demagoguery that has been debunked no less than 20 times on this board...

You know Huggy, maybe your problem isn't intellect, maybe it's just one of ethics....

It doesn't even make me angry. It's laughable. I don't even like being around other people. How could I possibly entertain being a communist? :lol: I haven't fundamentally changed since I was a young man up in the woods and water on Orcas Island and discovered I was happiest on my own using my own wits and resources to keep entertained and satisfied. I have been developing skills all along the way to this point focused on doing things as much as possible on my own. You REALLY have little knowledge of who you are talking to. Me? A communist? That's rich!

P #1 Possibly
P #2 No. I didn't vote for the president in the last two elections. I did vote for Bush twice and also for his daddy.

You tricked me. I thought I was dealing with someone half way sane. :D Did you say you voted for Bush, not once, but twice? Why?

Well I wouldn't go that far BUT the fetus, if needed for whatever reason the woman chooses, is an intruder until a woman chooses otherwise...so yes in THAT way it could be viewed as a parasite.

You could say the same thing about a toddler - so I guess you support snuffing them with a pillow, right?
No. I couldn't say the same thing for a toddler. Unless he/she was getting on my nerves. In that case I would dial 911 and report a break in in progress and the perp is 2 1/2 feet tall waving a pistol. See I would cover the kid in dark brown shoe polish so the cops would have no problem shooting the midget black person relieving me of any responsibility.

P #1 Possibly

You tricked me. I thought I was dealing with someone half way sane. :D Did you say you voted for Bush, not once, but twice? Why?

Well at the core I have been a republican for a very long time. I made a huge error in judgement with Bush believing his father would give him good council. I didn't calculate the effects of Cheney and Rove. I repeated my vote for Bush because I felt he should have learned from all of his mistakes. Again I was horribly misguided. Bush is really a very stupid man. He has no curiosity and is extremely ill prepared to deal with emergencies. .

I have no good excuse. I did learn that the current GOP is chock full of Christian Fundamentalist fascists that talk out of one side of their mouths and act unimaginably bad with the other. I didn't used to hate questionable candidates but I have learned my lesson. That is why I rail on these useless fuckers even if I don't vote for a dem.

P #1 Possibly

Well at the core I have been a republican for a very long time. I made a huge error in judgement with Bush believing his father would give him good council. I didn't calculate the effects of Cheney and Rove. I repeated my vote for Bush because I felt he should have learned from all of his mistakes. Again I was horribly misguided. Bush is really a very stupid man. He has no curiosity and is extremely ill prepared to deal with emergencies. .

I have no good excuse. I did learn that the current GOP is chock full of Christian Fundamentalist fascists that talk out of one side of their mouths and act unimaginably bad with the other. I didn't used to hate questionable candidates but I have learned my lesson. That is why I rail on these useless fuckers even if I don't vote for a dem.

Oh, alright. It sounds like you've punished yourself enough. Give me a "hail Mary" and all will be forgiven. LOL!

No

What I don't trust are religious loons whose extremist views would eliminate healthcare choices for women.
so does that cover both Parents magazine AND Snopes or do you consider them separately.......
It covers your inability to defend your position of religious extremism. You have learned how to cut and paste from tabloid websites. Good for you.

Now you need to learn that your hate and intolerance is out of touch both with the law and attitudes of most Americans.

I suppose the photo you cut and pasted would also represent the "unborn children" killed by your gawds per the flood tale.

It's interesting that you're so anxious to show the results of your gawds hate and intolerance.
again......why do you call Parents magazine and Snopes "tabloid websites"......

No

What I don't trust are religious loons whose extremist views would eliminate healthcare choices for women.
so does that cover both Parents magazine AND Snopes or do you consider them separately.......
It covers your inability to defend your position of religious extremism. You have learned how to cut and paste from tabloid websites. Good for you.

Now you need to learn that your hate and intolerance is out of touch both with the law and attitudes of most Americans.

I suppose the photo you cut and pasted would also represent the "unborn children" killed by your gawds per the flood tale.

It's interesting that you're so anxious to show the results of your gawds hate and intolerance.
again......why do you call Parents magazine and Snopes "tabloid websites"......
What did you think was gained by posting from tabloid websites?
I think we gained a great deal of insight into the legitimacy of your claims by watching you criticize Snopes as an untrustworthy website........you have to watch out for those right wing extremists whereever they are hiding.....oh, and those religious loons at Parents magazine......

"Do you agree... that a fetus isn't human"

no, i do not.

i believe the OP is probably making fun of emotional nutjobs like you.

That little blob of red jelly certainly has the potential to become a person. :p

However, there are no 12 week old fetuses walking around, rubbing its eyes, as the conservative christian extremist sites would have people believe.
how do you explain the ultrasound images of 11 week old fetuses that aren't little blobs of red jelly?......or are you claiming Parents magazine is part of some anti-abortion propaganda campaign?......

You've seen pictures, have you?

If you're seeing hands and feet, then yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.

Again, an 11, 12, or 13 week old fetus is...

A. Nothing you could see without a microscope
B. Nothing you could distinguish from a clot of blood
C. Nothing that has a human form

Most of these pictures on the web are photos of later-stage embryos and fetuses, or greatly magnified to look as though they were visible with the naked eye.

here is a picture that Snopes.com publishes to show what a REAL 12 week old fetus looks like.....
real12fetus.jpg

need a microscope?......
snopes.com 12-Week Fetus Photograph

You need to speak with a nurse, or someone who's had a miscarriage at 12 weeks.
hey idiot, its a real picture....do you need a fucking microscope???.....

Forum List

Back