🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1,000 Shootings In NYC So Far This Year

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
I can't even imagine living in a shithole like NYC.

Ya, defunding the police is such a damn good idea,

"With four more months left in 2020, New York City logged 1,004 shootings as of Aug. 30, according to NYPD data released Monday. Last year, there had been just 537 by that time."

I guess Cuomo's goal is to replace Chicago as the most violent city n America with the highest murder rate.

If the 10,000 elderly people Cuomo murdered is counted, NY has more than double the number of murdered people so far this year than Chicago has.

"With four more months left in 2020, New York City logged 1,004 shootings as of Aug. 30, according to NYPD data released Monday. Last year, there had been just 537 by that time."

I know, need gun control like in Europe which has far less shootings....

This kind of unrest didn't happen under Obama, even Trump said life under Obama was the happiest in his life...

I guess Cuomo's goal is to replace Chicago as the most violent city n America with the highest murder rate.

If the 10,000 elderly people Cuomo murdered is counted, NY has more than double the number of murdered people so far this year than Chicago has.

It's just fucking pathetic, easy. I wouldn't let a Democrat run a Kool-Aid stand for me.

This kind of unrest didn't happen under Obama, even Trump said life under Obama was the happiest in his life...

Moron

Yep, the country is going to hell under Trump, just as we predicted.

Before Trump took office:

So I just post a thread about 1,000 shootings in New York and some clown says I need to give up my guns so I have no way to defend myself.

Self awareness, dipshit, get you some.

It's just fucking pathetic, easy. I wouldn't let a Democrat run a Kool-Aid stand for me.

You wouldn't know how to start one.

Cuomo isn't the mayor of NYC, numbnuts. LOL

So now the libtardos are claiming it's Trump's fault Democrats are shooting other Democrats. Stupid fucking libtardos.

I guess youre to fucking ignorant to know trump doesnt run NYC,,if he tried he would be a dictator,,,

Cuomo isn't the mayor of NYC, numbnuts. LOL
neither is trump,,,

but cuomo is the governor of NY and therefor responsible for it,,,

Recently a D-prosecutor /AG told cops to consider if Looters / thieves NEED the things they are stealing before arresting / charging them....

WTF...

I guess youre to fucking ignorant to know trump doesnt run NYC,,if he tried he would be a dictator,,,

He is a dictator-wanna-be and he's interfering with these cities who DO NOT WANT his interference.
Go read his Twitter feed, you ignorant POS, and see how he is inciting violence with his vicious rhetoric.

If Trump did run NY there would be 10,000 elderly New Yorkers who would be alive today....

He is a dictator-wanna-be and he's interfering with these cities who DO NOT WANT his interference.
Go read his Twitter feed, you ignorant POS, and see how he is inciting violence with his vicious rhetoric.

Trump has OFFERED federal assistance to the terrorist-supporting Mayors who have and keep facilitating the violence, but they keep turning him down.

Snowflake attempts to parrot the Dems in blaming Trump for failed leadership and embracing terrorism over protecting their citizens is just another sign of terminal TDS...

Recently a D-prosecutor /AG told cops to consider if Looters / thieves NEED the things they are stealing before arresting / charging them....

WTF...

These clowns are so fucking stupid. Just look at how triggered they got over pointing out how fucked up their shitholes have become.

Moron

Ahh, Don't call Trump a Moron, you sound like Rex now...

Forum List

Back