🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1,000 Shootings In NYC So Far This Year

I can't even imagine living in a shithole like NYC.

Ya, defunding the police is such a damn good idea,

"With four more months left in 2020, New York City logged 1,004 shootings as of Aug. 30, according to NYPD data released Monday. Last year, there had been just 537 by that time."

Yep, the country is going to hell under Trump, just as we predicted.

Before Trump took office:

I guess youre to fucking ignorant to know trump doesnt run NYC,,if he tried he would be a dictator,,,

He is a dictator-wanna-be and he's interfering with these cities who DO NOT WANT his interference.
Go read his Twitter feed, you ignorant POS, and see how he is inciting violence with his vicious rhetoric.
your delusions cant refute hes not responsible for the killings,,,

"With four more months left in 2020, New York City logged 1,004 shootings as of Aug. 30, according to NYPD data released Monday. Last year, there had been just 537 by that time."

And about a million abortions of Black Children by The DemNazi Extermination Camps known as Planned Parenthood.

I guess youre to fucking ignorant to know trump doesnt run NYC,,if he tried he would be a dictator,,,

He is a dictator-wanna-be and he's interfering with these cities who DO NOT WANT his interference.
Go read his Twitter feed, you ignorant POS, and see how he is inciting violence with his vicious rhetoric.
Like when Trump went on TV and said the Violence is going to continue and should still continue.

Oh Wait that was Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

Like when Trump went on TV and said the Violence is going to continue and should still continue.

Oh Wait that was Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

Joe Biden "The Transition Candidate" According to the Great Senile One's Words is losing his Shit because his internal Polling is telling him to leave his Ground Hog Hole and actually talk to people and tell them, "I DON"T WORK FOR YOU"!

Joe wants to BAN YOUR AR 14

LMAO!

Last edited:

When we see London keeping up with New York's murder rate and four years in prison for a blade over three inches long show me how any gun law has reduced crime. All they have done is disarm the honest man making him an easy victim. But we also know democRats don't give a rat's ass about your safety and only care about their's. The murder rates in democRat controlled cities are 30 times over the nation's average Tyrants have a hard time ruling an armed population.

Have you ever seen any of these cities give back a person's his right of self protection that didn't take a ruling of the Supreme Court? Don't hold your breath as no matter which party destroys your freedom it's gone and you will never see it again without taking up arms. It's just a crying shame we have stupid democrats that reeducation never works because they were never educated the first time.

Joe Biden "The Transition Candidate" According to the Great Senile One's Words is losing his Shit because his internal Polling is telling him to leave his Ground Hog Hole and actually talk to people and tell them, "I DON"T WORK FOR YOU"!

LMAO!

Creepy Joe should be more worried about the AR-10's In 2018 only 296 Americans were killed by rifle. all rifles. Over 6,000 killed with hand guns and most were killed in democRat cities you can't even own a hand gun.

Attachments

• left want ar 15.jpg
    left want ar 15.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 10
  • beto.jpg
    beto.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 11
  • little shit.jpg
    little shit.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

When we see London keeping up with New York's murder rate and four years in prison for a blade over three inches long show me how any gun law has reduced crime. All they have done is disarm the honest man making him an easy victim. But we also know democRats don't give a rat's ass about your safety and only care about their's. The murder rates in democRat controlled cities are 30 times over the nation's average Tyrants have a hard time ruling an armed population.

Have you ever seen any of these cities give back a person's his right of self protection that didn't take a ruling of the Supreme Court? Don't hold your breath as no matter which party destroys your freedom it's gone and you will never see it again without taking up arms. It's just a crying shame we have stupid democrats that reeducation never works because they were never educated the first time.

What you talking about?

1598912263608.png

LMAO!

Creepy Joe should be more worried about the AR-10's In 2018 only 296 Americans were killed by rifle. all rifles. Over 6,000 killed with hand guns and most were killed in democRat cities you can't even own a hand gun.

Yep. Chicago reported they had 45 shootings this past weekend resulting in 10 fatalities so far. Next weekend will be more deadly as it's a holiday weekend.

When you have no real way to protect yourself and the criminals know it, you end up with more victims because they are not armed. In the US, a 70 year old man can defend himself against a 23 year old punk. Not so in all these other places. All one can really do is surrender, get beat up. or killed themselves.

GUNS-IN-OTHER-COUNTRIES-Contact-Violent-Crime-Rates-per-Industrialized-Country.png

I know, need gun control like in Europe which has far less shootings....

This kind of unrest didn't happen under Obama, even Trump said life under Obama was the happiest in his life...

In what context did Trump say that?

This kind of unrest didn't happen under Obama, even Trump said life under Obama was the happiest in his life...

Europe has a better gun control and lower murder rate... Ever consider that there is a correlation between the two....

Cities are not suited to having mass guns without any training or laws on how they are kept and handled...

The Constitution says you can have guns but what about irresponsible gun owners...

Please tell us the solution to irresponsible gun owners?

People are leaving DemonRats run cesspools like there is no tomorrow.

One can only hope they will vote Red to the new place they move to.

1598915059788.png

Europe has a better gun control and lower murder rate... Ever consider that there is a correlation between the two....

Cities are not suited to having mass guns without any training or laws on how they are kept and handled...

The Constitution says you can have guns but what about irresponsible gun owners...

There really is none. Just like most everybody has a car or truck, and some drive irresponsibly. In fact we have close to 30,000 auto deaths a year. It's no reason to take everybody's personal vehicle away. It's just something you have to live with because it provides us more benefit than loss. Trust me, I'm a retired tractor-trailer operator. Nobody knows this more than I do.

The internet. What a wonderful thing this is. It's a device of endless education. It gives us the ability to have face to face conversations with anybody around the world. People like you and I who have a keen interest in politics find each other to discuss issues. Through the internet we can provide ourselves with products, airplane tickets, stadium and concert tickets, pay bills........ But what about the people that use it for nefarious reasons? They lure children into sex schemes, set people up to rip them off, use it to lure people into a murderous situation. It's no reason to get rid of it for everybody.

In our country, guns are used hundreds of thousands of times per year for self-defense, and in most cases, nobody gets hurt or killed. The mere brandishing of a firearm stops most criminal activity. So in spite of the losses, it provides us with much more good like anything else.

Also we are the most diverse country in the world. You can't compare murder rates of us to nearly all white countries given the fact most of our per capita crime does come from minorities. It's not the guns, it's the people.

There really is none. Just like most everybody has a car or truck, and some drive irresponsibly. In fact we have close to 30,000 auto deaths a year. It's no reason to take everybody's personal vehicle away. It's just something you have to live with because it provides us more benefit than loss. Trust me, I'm a retired tractor-trailer operator. Nobody knows this more than I do.

The internet. What a wonderful thing this is. It's a device of endless education. It gives us the ability to have face to face conversations with anybody around the world. People like you and I who have a keen interest in politics find each other to discuss issues. Through the internet we can provide ourselves with products, airplane tickets, stadium and concert tickets, pay bills........ But what about the people that use it for nefarious reasons? They lure children into sex schemes, set people up to rip them off, use it to lure people into a murderous situation. It's no reason to get rid of it for everybody.

In our country, guns are used hundreds of thousands of times per year for self-defense, and in most cases, nobody gets hurt or killed. The mere brandishing of a firearm stops most criminal activity. So in spite of the losses, it provides us with much more good like anything else.

Also we are the most diverse country in the world. You can't compare murder rates of us to nearly all white countries given the fact most of our per capita crime does come from minorities. It's not the guns, it's the people.

Thanks for bringing up driving...

Did you have a licence to drive, when you drove did you follow rules of the road?
Yes people get killed but more people would get kill if Seat belts were not mandatory...

Does the government do research into Car accidents?

So thanks for making the point I was making... I did not say no guns... I said better laws which are enforced...
Also why have the Government been banned to invest in research into Gun deaths and accidents?

Thanks for bringing up driving...

Did you have a licence to drive, when you drove did you follow rules of the road?
Yes people get killed but more people would get kill if Seat belts were not mandatory...

Does the government do research into Car accidents?

So thanks for making the point I was making... I did not say no guns... I said better laws which are enforced...
Also why have the Government been banned to invest in research into Gun deaths and accidents?

Who has banned them? That's news to me.

And what better laws do you speak of here? Anybody who purchases a firearm from a licensed dealer (which even at gun shows most are) has to have a background check under law. That and the fact most guns used in crimes are not purchased that way. They are purchased off the street or through straw buyers. Nobody is going to buy and use a gun that can easily be traced back to them if they do have to use it, unless they are a nut who's led a completely crime-free life up to the point of murder like that joker in Vegas.

"Sensible" gun laws are subjective. If you ask ten anti-gun people what sensible gun laws would be, you will get ten different answers. Not that long ago, people thought that banning so-called assault weapons would greatly improve things. The bill was set to expire in ten years after passage. After the ten years, no positive results were documented, so it was not renewed.

Do you need a drivers license to legally drive? Yes you do. But do you really believe that all drivers on the road at this minute have a legal drivers license? Of course not. Many people who's license was suspended by the court continue to drive. In fact many of the DUI deaths and serious accidents are from people who were driving with a suspended license because of their last incident with alcohol and driving.

Well..........at least there is a high probability that those getting shot are Dems and can't ..........vote.....umm......maybe ........anymore..........cept how Dems dig up votes.

You know NYC has more people than your average state, right?

Forum List

Back