🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1,000 Shootings In NYC So Far This Year

I can't even imagine living in a shithole like NYC.

Ya, defunding the police is such a damn good idea,

"With four more months left in 2020, New York City logged 1,004 shootings as of Aug. 30, according to NYPD data released Monday. Last year, there had been just 537 by that time."

You know NYC has more people than your average state, right?
Morons tend to stick together for some reason.........perhaps a cure will be found one day.

I can't even imagine living in a shithole like NYC.

Ya, defunding the police is such a damn good idea,

"With four more months left in 2020, New York City logged 1,004 shootings as of Aug. 30, according to NYPD data released Monday. Last year, there had been just 537 by that time."

I know, need gun control like in Europe which has far less shootings....

This kind of unrest didn't happen under Obama, even Trump said life under Obama was the happiest in his life...

In what context did Trump say that?

Europe has a better gun control and lower murder rate... Ever consider that there is a correlation between the two....

Cities are not suited to having mass guns without any training or laws on how they are kept and handled...

The Constitution says you can have guns but what about irresponsible gun owners...

Please tell us the solution to irresponsible gun owners?

There really is none. Just like most everybody has a car or truck, and some drive irresponsibly. In fact we have close to 30,000 auto deaths a year. It's no reason to take everybody's personal vehicle away. It's just something you have to live with because it provides us more benefit than loss. Trust me, I'm a retired tractor-trailer operator. Nobody knows this more than I do.

The internet. What a wonderful thing this is. It's a device of endless education. It gives us the ability to have face to face conversations with anybody around the world. People like you and I who have a keen interest in politics find each other to discuss issues. Through the internet we can provide ourselves with products, airplane tickets, stadium and concert tickets, pay bills........ But what about the people that use it for nefarious reasons? They lure children into sex schemes, set people up to rip them off, use it to lure people into a murderous situation. It's no reason to get rid of it for everybody.

In our country, guns are used hundreds of thousands of times per year for self-defense, and in most cases, nobody gets hurt or killed. The mere brandishing of a firearm stops most criminal activity. So in spite of the losses, it provides us with much more good like anything else.

Also we are the most diverse country in the world. You can't compare murder rates of us to nearly all white countries given the fact most of our per capita crime does come from minorities. It's not the guns, it's the people.

Thanks for bringing up driving...

Did you have a licence to drive, when you drove did you follow rules of the road?
Yes people get killed but more people would get kill if Seat belts were not mandatory...

Does the government do research into Car accidents?

So thanks for making the point I was making... I did not say no guns... I said better laws which are enforced...
Also why have the Government been banned to invest in research into Gun deaths and accidents?
We have over 20,000 gun laws in this country, we don't need any more. But, I do agree with the part about enforcing the laws, that's a big problem. Just look at the last few months as a fine example. They are releasing violent criminals from prison (virus prevention) who are killing and raping people....Again.

Forum List

Back