1/25 Pelosi buys $1 Million in Tesla stock. 1/26 Biden signs EO mandating all Govt vehicles go electric.

Coincidence? I think not.

Yellow Press Silence

It's like when Sonny Perdue and Kelly Loeffler were briefed on COVID in February then sold all their stock while downplaying the pandemic, saving tens of millions before the market crashed.

Members of Congress should not be allowed to buy and sell stock

Imagine both parties are corrupt and yet you are stupid enough to vote for the corruption. Says a lot about you.

It's like when Sonny Perdue and Kelly Loeffler were briefed on COVID in February then sold all their stock while downplaying the pandemic, saving tens of millions before the market crashed.

They are shoved to us. But Pelosi has been around for decades.

It would be more of a coincidence if the shares had been purchased before Biden announced what he was going to do. Anyone with a brain would invest in EV companies once Biden announced it to the world what like last year?
they were dumbass,,
Not all of them were conservatives.
are you saying not all electric cars are conservative??
No. I'm saying the majority of conservatives are dumbasses.
that might be true,,
but all leftist are for sure dumbass's,,
Only dumbasses say all of anything is for sure.
thats usually true,, but we are talking about leftist,,
No I was talking about righties but glad you agree the majority of them are dumbasses.
your mistake is thinking republicans are rightwing,,
Your mistake is being a dumbass.
I'm not the idiot that cant read a link and then say ignorant stuff like you did,,
You just said something ignorant so you have zero credibility.
nice deflection,,

Toro is correct but members of Congress will disagree...

Imagine both parties are corrupt and yet you are stupid enough to vote for the corruption. Says a lot about you.

Trump was never the answer and is as corrupt as those others...

Corruption take over no matter which political party leads and anyone that want to fight it either get killed or join the dark side...

1/25 Pelosi buys $1 Million in Tesla stock. 1/26 Biden signs EO mandating all Govt vehicles go electric.

The problem with that op is that Mr. Pelosi did that on 12/22 not 1/25.

Wasnt the first time...won’t be the last. Her family has ties to the mob after all going back decades. Corrupt always has been.

Nancy bought the stock options in December, not on January 25th. Only an idiot would think that buying stock in green energy companies would be a bad investment with a Democrat in the White House, so it's not like it was "insider news" at the time.

Joe Biden signed the Executive Order on January 25th, not January 26th - It's in your Breitbart Link, Fuck Boi. Your Breitbart article was published on the 26th, but the EO was signed on the 25th.

If this weak ass shit is the best you've got, it's gonna be a long, long 4 years for you, FuckBoi.

Nancy bought the stock options in December, not on January 25th. Only an idiot would think that buying stock in green energy companies would be a bad investment with a Democrat in the White House, so it's not like it was "insider news" at the time.

Joe Biden signed the Executive Order on January 25th, not January 26th - It's in your Breitbart Link, Fuck Boi. Your Breitbart article was published on the 26th, but the EO was signed on the 25th.

If this weak ass shit is the best you've got, it's gonna be a long, long 4 years for you, FuckBoi.
The attempt to make this in anyway the same as the insider trading that those two republican jackasses did is amusing.

He definitely got my "I despise Dump" vote. One of the things I despise Dump for is being a child molester so you are correct.

Trump was never a child molester.

You are sick.
You mean he was never convicted of being a child molester but the 13 year old that filed a suit against he would agree he was a child molester.

The woman ( because she is of age and was of age when she filed ) was caught not telling the whole truth and those two cases were tossed by California and New York and neither States are red and would love to toss Trump in Jail...

So let cut the shit and let discuss the fact Pelosi is no better than Trump and Biden is paying those that helped him back which should be condemned and not condoned!
Since everyone (the general public included) knew that Biden was all about alternative energy long before Dec when the shares were bought I cant condemn anyone.

He definitely got my "I despise Dump" vote. One of the things I despise Dump for is being a child molester so you are correct.

You are sick.

Was never proven to be one but was buddies with one at one time and this thread is not about Trump sexual desires but about Pelosi and Biden doing something that would get the rest of us jail time!

Then why did your buddy bring up sexual desires in this thread?

First off you claimed you have me on ignore, so why are you responding to me or rating me?

Remember what you wrote and I am on ignore according to you!

Second, the poster you are referring to is as much my buddy as you are and both of you are pathetic in my opinion with your partisan nonsense about child molesters and so on!

Trump just like Clinton are innocent until proven guilty and neither have ever been proven guilty even if those two are sexually deranged imbeciles that should have their penis locked up so they will stop harassing innocent women of age!

Neither are child molesters until solid evidence proves it!

Final part is Pelosi and Biden are in the wrong if the article or thread is correct and both should be tossed but alas nothing will happen and why?

Simple, they are in control, so do as they say not as they do!

Now as you digest this remember you claimed you were ignoring me, the other poster is a imbecile but I consider most of you that way and if true about the stocks Pelosi need to be tossed along with Biden and Harris!

You are sick.

Was never proven to be one but was buddies with one at one time and this thread is not about Trump sexual desires but about Pelosi and Biden doing something that would get the rest of us jail time!

Then why did your buddy bring up sexual desires in this thread?

Trump was sued by one of "Epstein's Girls" who filed court papers, including an affidavit of a witness to the acts claimed, saying Trump beat and raped her when she was 13. Added to which there's those creepy things he's said about young girls, and walking into the dressing room of the Miss Teen America pageant.

Both times the woman had a chance to go to court and prove her case in two different States ( California and New York ) and both times she failed, so unless you have rock hard evidence the Trump is innocent until proven guilty and believe me I hate the bastard but I am not going to make a false claim like you and some are doing!

It would be more of a coincidence if the shares had been purchased before Biden announced what he was going to do. Anyone with a brain would invest in EV companies once Biden announced it to the world what like last year?
True...but her purchase of the stock was the day before he made the announcement.

ANd if you think the Speaker of the house was not briefed the day before the announcement by the President of the same party, you are being dishonest with yourself.

Forum List

Back