1/25 Pelosi buys $1 Million in Tesla stock. 1/26 Biden signs EO mandating all Govt vehicles go electric.

Also it was the Husband that bought the stock but when it happened is the better question and if the day before Biden signing then major questions should be asked but if in December, well even though not right but still who cares...

He definitely got my "I despise Dump" vote. One of the things I despise Dump for is being a child molester so you are correct.

Trump was never a child molester.

You are sick.

Was never proven to be one but was buddies with one at one time and this thread is not about Trump sexual desires but about Pelosi and Biden doing something that would get the rest of us jail time!

Then why did your buddy bring up sexual desires in this thread?

First off you claimed you have me on ignore, so why are you responding to me or rating me?

Remember what you wrote and I am on ignore according to you!

Second, the poster you are referring to is as much my buddy as you are and both of you are pathetic in my opinion with your partisan nonsense about child molesters and so on!

Trump just like Clinton are innocent until proven guilty and neither have ever been proven guilty even if those two are sexually deranged imbeciles that should have their penis locked up so they will stop harassing innocent women of age!

Neither are child molesters until solid evidence proves it!

Final part is Pelosi and Biden are in the wrong if the article or thread is correct and both should be tossed but alas nothing will happen and why?

Simple, they are in control, so do as they say not as they do!

Now as you digest this remember you claimed you were ignoring me, the other poster is a imbecile but I consider most of you that way and if true about the stocks Pelosi need to be tossed along with Biden and Harris!

First - I never claimed I had you on ignore - so you can jump off of that lie. What I responded to was your claim that I couldn't ignore you and I said, "Wanna bet?"

As for the rest of your post, I agree.

Now, if you are intelligent enough, you'll stop the insults and post like an adult.

tia

Looks like an opportunity for power suppliers- I wonder how much that is going to cost us?

Electric cars aren't cheap and they will cost we the tax payer up the ass.

Another great move by the jack ass that stole the election.

I'd bet those that voted for him are already regretting that vote. Hell New Mexico went Biden and he knocked off 11 thousand jobs. You can bet the voters in New Mexico aren't happy. Serves em right for voting for that jack ass. You can bet they won't be the only very unhappy voters.
I'm pretty sure no one regrets Dumps incompetent ass is being gone and are delighted with Biden being the POTUS.

LMAO Before the Chines virus his this country was in great shape with Trump at the helm.

On day one Biden kicked every American tax payer in the teeth and he sure hasn't done anything for America or Americans since. You voted for that jack ass so get ready to defend him. I'll enjoy every minute.
Alot of leftist don't have any dogs in the fight, and they're just running off of emotions when they chime in, so take it for what it is, great ENTERTAINMENT.... LOL.

Trump was sued by one of "Epstein's Girls" who filed court papers, including an affidavit of a witness to the acts claimed, saying Trump beat and raped her when she was 13. Added to which there's those creepy things he's said about young girls, and walking into the dressing room of the Miss Teen America pageant.

Nothing came of anything.

You are sick!!

He definitely got my "I despise Dump" vote. One of the things I despise Dump for is being a child molester so you are correct.

You are sick.

Was never proven to be one but was buddies with one at one time and this thread is not about Trump sexual desires but about Pelosi and Biden doing something that would get the rest of us jail time!

First off you claimed you have me on ignore, so why are you responding to me or rating me?

Second, the poster you are referring to is as much my buddy as you are and both of you are pathetic in my opinion with your partisan nonsense about child molesters and so on!

Trump just like Clinton are innocent until proven guilty and neither have ever been proven guilty even if those two are sexually deranged imbeciles that should have their penis locked up so they will stop harassing innocent women of age!

Final part is Pelosi and Biden are in the wrong if the article or thread is correct and both should be tossed but alas nothing will happen and why?

Now as you digest this remember you claimed you were ignoring me, the other poster is a imbecile but I consider most of you that way and if true about the stocks Pelosi need to be tossed along with Biden and Harris!

First - I never claimed I had you on ignore - so you can jump off of that lie. What I responded to was your claim that I couldn't ignore you and I said, "Wanna bet?"

Now, if you are intelligent enough, you'll stop the insults and post like an adult.

tia

Yes, you did claim you had me on ignore and should go back and read what you wrote unless you edited so you can deny what you wrote!

Why would I even mention ignore unless you brought it up back then, so stop lying!

Also the one that is childish is you by claiming someone is my buddy, so who the fuck is tossing the insults first?

Because you are a moderator does not give you the right to tell me how I should write on this forum as long as I comply with the rules!

You have called me Joe, told me you were ignoring me and now childish, so why are you changing the subjects and not forcing the other members to comply?

This thread is about the possibility of insider trading done by Pelosi, her Husband and with the help of Biden and Harris and if factual they should be tossed!

Trump was sued by one of "Epstein's Girls" who filed court papers, including an affidavit of a witness to the acts claimed, saying Trump beat and raped her when she was 13. Added to which there's those creepy things he's said about young girls, and walking into the dressing room of the Miss Teen America pageant.

Nothing came of anything.

You are sick!!

Right there you are doing the name calling by claiming someone is sick and the best answer would be is to point to the mere fact the poster is using partisan notes to make a false claim with.

It is easier to prove them wrong with facts like the fact the State of California and New York both dismissed the cases because the witness herself was never credible and Trump was never proven guilty of anything except being friends with a creep and that is Epstein and not Bill....

Coincidence? I think not.

Congress has been allowed to use insider trading forever.

How else do you think a Congressman elected with basically zero net worth can become a multimillionaire after just a few years?
Since President Biden previously announced executive orders days before, what inside information was not publicly available?

Pelosi just bought on public information:

Maybe her inside knowledge is that she knows Biden honors his word....

GOP on the other hand expect Mexico to paying for that wall any day now....

It's like when Sonny Perdue and Kelly Loeffler were briefed on COVID in February then sold all their stock while downplaying the pandemic, saving tens of millions before the market crashed.

Members of Congress should not be allowed to buy and sell stock

Imagine both parties are corrupt and yet you are stupid enough to vote for the corruption. Says a lot about you.
How were we supposed to get Dump out if we didnt vote him out? That was the goal from day 1 of the election.
Voted him out ??? Rotflmbo. As popular as Trump was (proven over and over and over again), you actually think that he was officially voted out by the Democrat's ??? We'll never know now will we ???
Yes, we do know.

And now we know about your ignorance.

Pelosi just bought on public information:

Maybe her inside knowledge is that she knows Biden honors his word....

GOP on the other hand expect Mexico to paying for that wall any day now....
They did.

You just chose to ignore the USMCA.......

And that is why you are a sorry ass loner.

Good luck.

Nancy bought the stock options in December, not on January 25th. Only an idiot would think that buying stock in green energy companies would be a bad investment with a Democrat in the White House, so it's not like it was "insider news" at the time.

Joe Biden signed the Executive Order on January 25th, not January 26th - It's in your Breitbart Link, Fuck Boi. Your Breitbart article was published on the 26th, but the EO was signed on the 25th.

If this weak ass shit is the best you've got, it's gonna be a long, long 4 years for you, FuckBoi.
The attempt to make this in anyway the same as the insider trading that those two republican jackasses did is amusing.

It's what Republicans do with a Democrat in the White House. Benghazi had 7 investigations, all concluding that the Obama Administration did nothing wrong and there was no cover up. The loss of American life, could not have been prevented that night, once events were in motion. And yet, Republicans still believe that Hillary caused those deaths, and there was a coverup.

It's like when Sonny Perdue and Kelly Loeffler were briefed on COVID in February then sold all their stock while downplaying the pandemic, saving tens of millions before the market crashed.

Imagine both parties are corrupt and yet you are stupid enough to vote for the corruption. Says a lot about you.
How were we supposed to get Dump out if we didnt vote him out? That was the goal from day 1 of the election.
Voted him out ??? Rotflmbo. As popular as Trump was (proven over and over and over again), you actually think that he was officially voted out by the Democrat's ??? We'll never know now will we ???
I dont think he was voted out.....I know he was voted out. Deal with it Qannon believer.

Nancy bought the stock options in December, not on January 25th. Only an idiot would think that buying stock in green energy companies would be a bad investment with a Democrat in the White House, so it's not like it was "insider news" at the time.

Joe Biden signed the Executive Order on January 25th, not January 26th - It's in your Breitbart Link, Fuck Boi. Your Breitbart article was published on the 26th, but the EO was signed on the 25th.

If this weak ass shit is the best you've got, it's gonna be a long, long 4 years for you, FuckBoi.
The attempt to make this in anyway the same as the insider trading that those two republican jackasses did is amusing.

It's what Republicans do with a Democrat in the White House. Benghazi had 7 investigations, all concluding that the Obama Administration did nothing wrong and there was no cover up. The loss of American life, could not have been prevented that night, once events were in motion. And yet, Republicans still believe that Hillary caused those deaths, and there was a coverup.
No one siad Hillary caused those deaths.

What bothered conservatives was the fact that Obama administration blamed an Americans right to free speech for the deaths.

Sure, the film was irresponsible....but not illegal.

But the administration chose to tell the world that our most sacred right, right to free speech is what caused those deaths.

When, In fact, it didnt.

That was un-American.

You are sick.

Once you state presumption, assumption and "unnamed witnesses say"....your credibility is compromised.

You post is bullshit. The court papers have been filed. This isn't a "reportedly".

My post is BS? Yet you send me to a link to a legal file of "Jane Doe"?

Give me a freaking break.

You are sick.

tia

Yes, you did claim you had me on ignore and should go back and read what you wrote unless you edited so you can deny what you wrote!

Why would I even mention ignore unless you brought it up back then, so stop lying!

Also the one that is childish is you by claiming someone is my buddy, so who the fuck is tossing the insults first?

Because you are a moderator does not give you the right to tell me how I should write on this forum as long as I comply with the rules!

You have called me Joe, told me you were ignoring me and now childish, so why are you changing the subjects and not forcing the other members to comply?

This thread is about the possibility of insider trading done by Pelosi, her Husband and with the help of Biden and Harris and if factual they should be tossed!

You need to calm down, Joe

You are sick.

Once you state presumption, assumption and "unnamed witnesses say"....your credibility is compromised.
Her credibility??????????????? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You are sick.

You post is bullshit. The court papers have been filed. This isn't a "reportedly".

So? In America you are innocent until PROVEN guilty. Just another aspect of America you are ignorant of.

Trump was never the answer and is as corrupt as those others...

Corruption take over no matter which political party leads and anyone that want to fight it either get killed or join the dark side...

The system is corrupt, no matter who you voted for you got corrupt and we all vote for the lesser of two evils. The lesser of two evils is still evil. We need to look hard at third party candidates to break this cycle.

Trump was never the answer and is as corrupt as those others...

Corruption take over no matter which political party leads and anyone that want to fight it either get killed or join the dark side...

The system is corrupt, no matter who you voted for you got corrupt and we all vote for the lesser of two evils. The lesser of two evils is still evil. We need to look hard at third party candidates to break this cycle.

Issue is the third party candidate over time will be corrupted, so in the end corruption win no matter the system...

You are sick.

The cases were tossed and Trump was never found guilty, so you lose any true argument here because the courts did not agree there was a case...

Forum List

Back