1/25 Pelosi buys $1 Million in Tesla stock. 1/26 Biden signs EO mandating all Govt vehicles go electric.

It's like when Sonny Perdue and Kelly Loeffler were briefed on COVID in February then sold all their stock while downplaying the pandemic, saving tens of millions before the market crashed.

Members of Congress should not be allowed to buy and sell stock

Imagine both parties are corrupt and yet you are stupid enough to vote for the corruption. Says a lot about you.
How were we supposed to get Dump out if we didnt vote him out? That was the goal from day 1 of the election.
You should have never allowed him to be voted in. Any candidate and I mean any candidate other than Hillary would have beat him. The sanctimonious Democrats somehow believed Hillary being elected was destiny against such a weak opponent as Trump.
I'm not a Dem so I had no say on who they selected to beat Dump

So you didn't vote in the primaries or the national election for either party? If you did, you are part of the problem, you can't get rid of evil by voting for it.
Then quit bitching, that is why I accept whoever gets elected, I go third party and refuse to support either. I did my part.
I cant vote in the Dem or repub primaries. I'm Independent. In this case it was paramount we get that incompetent fuckup and grifter out of office so I voted 10 times for Biden. :)

Looks like an opportunity for power suppliers- I wonder how much that is going to cost us?

Electric cars aren't cheap and they will cost we the tax payer up the ass.

Another great move by the jack ass that stole the election.

I'd bet those that voted for him are already regretting that vote. Hell New Mexico went Biden and he knocked off 11 thousand jobs. You can bet the voters in New Mexico aren't happy. Serves em right for voting for that jack ass. You can bet they won't be the only very unhappy voters.
I'm pretty sure no one regrets Dumps incompetent ass is being gone and are delighted with Biden being the POTUS.

LMAO Before the Chines virus his this country was in great shape with Trump at the helm.

On day one Biden kicked every American tax payer in the teeth and he sure hasn't done anything for America or Americans since. You voted for that jack ass so get ready to defend him. I'll enjoy every minute.
I dont have to defend him. He's already done exactly why I voted for him. He beat orange man so badly the clown is claiming the election was rigged. Like I told people before the election. I would have voted for the local dog catcher over Biden so anything he does good is just a plus.

At least you admit the child molester didn't get real votes, at best he managed a few "I hate Trump" votes.

But NOBODY loves Biden.
He definitely got my "I despise Dump" vote. One of the things I despise Dump for is being a child molester so you are correct.

Videos of Trump rubbing up on kids?

It's like when Sonny Perdue and Kelly Loeffler were briefed on COVID in February then sold all their stock while downplaying the pandemic, saving tens of millions before the market crashed.

Imagine both parties are corrupt and yet you are stupid enough to vote for the corruption. Says a lot about you.
How were we supposed to get Dump out if we didnt vote him out? That was the goal from day 1 of the election.
You should have never allowed him to be voted in. Any candidate and I mean any candidate other than Hillary would have beat him. The sanctimonious Democrats somehow believed Hillary being elected was destiny against such a weak opponent as Trump.
Calling him "Dump" pretty much made it clear what your politics are.

I was never a Trump fan, but as a conservative, I was a Trump voter. I did not like his approach, but I very much appreciated his accomplishments.

You called him Dump.

I do not debate people who claim to be what they aren't in an effort to lend credibility to their posts.

In my opinion, you are a liar.;....Like Jillian who claimed to be an attorney when, in fact, she was proven to not be an attorney.

Cya.
I wasnt even talking to you much less debating you on the fact that Dump lost. Where did you get the idea to bother replying to my post?
I get a thrill calling out liars...and applying my logic as ti why I know they are liars.

The debate thing? You have tried to debate me in the past. And today I explained why I don't care about your opinion. You are an insecure liar.
So IOW you got your feelings hurt. No worries. I do that to moronic people all the time.

I doubt I have ever debated you on anything. For 3 reasons. You're too much of an idiot. You're too emotional and I dont remember you at all. You must be a pretty shitty debater if you didnt even leave an impression that I can recall.
Ouch.

Strong words from a man behind a keyboard and monitor.

Good for you

I was never a Trump fan, but as a conservative, I was a Trump voter. I did not like his approach, but I very much appreciated his accomplishments.

You called him Dump.

I do not debate people who claim to be what they aren't in an effort to lend credibility to their posts.

In my opinion, you are a liar.;....Like Jillian who claimed to be an attorney when, in fact, she was proven to not be an attorney.

Cya.
I wasnt even talking to you much less debating you on the fact that Dump lost. Where did you get the idea to bother replying to my post?
I get a thrill calling out liars...and applying my logic as ti why I know they are liars.

The debate thing? You have tried to debate me in the past. And today I explained why I don't care about your opinion. You are an insecure liar.
So IOW you got your feelings hurt. No worries. I do that to moronic people all the time.

I doubt I have ever debated you on anything. For 3 reasons. You're too much of an idiot. You're too emotional and I dont remember you at all. You must be a pretty shitty debater if you didnt even leave an impression that I can recall.
Ouch.

Good for you
Be glad about that.

Coincidence? I think not.

LOL

Dumbfuck.... quote the text from the executive order that says anything about switching from combustion engine vehicles to electric vehicles....

g'head... I'll wait.......

:popcorn:

You called him Dump.

Cya.

Ouch.

Good for you
Be glad about that.
ooooh. I'm ascared Norton. Im ascared.

Harvey just threatened me.

LMAO. Keep you panties on big girl.

LOL

Dumbfuck.... quote the text from the executive order that says anything about switching from combustion engine vehicles to electric vehicles....

I guess you have a reading comprehension issue.

Thats Ok, We sympathize with your disability....um...er....I mean....uh....challenge.

Looks like an opportunity for power suppliers- I wonder how much that is going to cost us?

Electric cars aren't cheap and they will cost we the tax payer up the ass.

Another great move by the jack ass that stole the election.

I'd bet those that voted for him are already regretting that vote. Hell New Mexico went Biden and he knocked off 11 thousand jobs. You can bet the voters in New Mexico aren't happy. Serves em right for voting for that jack ass. You can bet they won't be the only very unhappy voters.
I'm pretty sure no one regrets Dumps incompetent ass is being gone and are delighted with Biden being the POTUS.

LMAO Before the Chines virus his this country was in great shape with Trump at the helm.

On day one Biden kicked every American tax payer in the teeth and he sure hasn't done anything for America or Americans since. You voted for that jack ass so get ready to defend him. I'll enjoy every minute.
I dont have to defend him. He's already done exactly why I voted for him. He beat orange man so badly the clown is claiming the election was rigged. Like I told people before the election. I would have voted for the local dog catcher over Biden so anything he does good is just a plus.

At least you admit the child molester didn't get real votes, at best he managed a few "I hate Trump" votes.

But NOBODY loves Biden.
He definitely got my "I despise Dump" vote. One of the things I despise Dump for is being a child molester so you are correct.

Videos of Trump rubbing up on kids?
No thanks. I dont want to see videos of Dump doing anything with anyone let alone kids.

LOL

Hey Stupid..............that's his "Buy American" EO.

I said nothing about that one you flaming moron.

:cuckoo: :laughing0301: :cuckoo: :laughing0301: :cuckoo: :laughing0301:

LOL

Thats Ok, We sympathize with your disability....um...er....I mean....uh....challenge.
Fawnboi is extra dumb today.

LOL

LOLOL

Sure, you can say that as you can make up anything you want but you can’t prove it by quoting the text from that EO stating the federal government will start using electric vehicles.

LOL

Hey Stupid..............that's his "Buy American" EO.

I said nothing about that one you flaming moron.

:cuckoo: :laughing0301: :cuckoo: :laughing0301: :cuckoo: :laughing0301:
LOLOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, you're cracking me up. That's the executive order that's linked in the article you posted.

face-palm-gif.278959

Even worse for you, the article you posted doesn't even mention Tesla. It only mentions Ford and GM.

Does Pedo Joe not know what is in his own EOs?

“The federal government also owns an enormous fleet of vehicles, which we’re going to replace with clean electric vehicles made right here in America, by American workers,” Biden told reporters during a briefing Monday announcing his “Buy American” executive order.

“The federal government also owns an enormous fleet of vehicles, which we’re going to replace with clean electric vehicles made right here in America, by American workers,” Biden told reporters during a briefing Monday announcing his “Buy American” executive order.
LOL

Waiting for that quote, dumbfuck. I'm even nice enough to give you a clue -- it's not in the EO you linked in that Breitbart article. Seems Breitbart is as dumb as you are.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

Waiting for that quote, dumbfuck. I'm even nice enough to give you a clue -- it's not in the EO you linked in that Breitbart article. Seems Breitbart is as dumb as you are.

You just quoted the quote, Stupid.

LOL

Of course. Anyone who thinks differently than you is a dumbfuck.

The real definition of a dumbfuck is someone who calls those that diagree with them as a dumbfuck

Forum List

Back