🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1,600-plus Scientists Say Climate "Emergency" Is a Myth

LOL, after all the screaming and hairpulling the hard evidence is still there that plainly and specifically shows there are NO Climate Crisis developing which is easy to find by using the baseline evidence that was rounded up in this article warmist/Alarmists are TERRIFIED of because it destroys their climate crisis fantasies utterly.

Not kidding here this is THE most hated article I have ever posted, go see why Climate Scammers avoid it like holy water.... and it is getting updated as more information comes in.

Where is the Climate Emergency?

First of 64 charts that are 100% based on the following sources EMDAT, NASA, NOAA, UAH, IMBIE, University of Colorado, JMA, Palmer Z-index, Nature, National Hurricane Center, NCEI, Rutgers University, Berkely Earth, IUCN, Australia BOM, Canada CNFDB, China CMA , Finland FMI, several published science reports, IPCC, U.N. and a few more all of it spelled out in the link.

View attachment 837377

LINK

What a truly STUPID video that was as he didn't once show any actual climate change at all as the climate zones are still the same places which the video didn't begin to address which because of your ignorance fails to realize.

Meanwhile as usual you are the latest warmist/alarmist who can't address the Content of the article I posted.

What a truly STUPID video that was as he didn't once show any actual climate change at all as the climate zones are still the same places which the video didn't begin to address which because of your ignorance fails to realize.

Meanwhile as usual you are the latest warmist/alarmist who can't address the Content of the article I posted.
An article against a tidal wave of actual proof.

You know, from actual climate scientists.

If I burn a gallon of oil, how much hotter will the oceans get?
Aren't ocean dolphins smart enough to swim to cooler water if they need it?
Why do you have to make it just about you?

And disregard the other couple of billion people?

You're free to stop using carbon-based fuel.

Start immediately.

Let me know when the oceans get cooler. Good luck!!!
Again, making all about one person instead of the systematic change we need.

Man, does anyone happen outside your backyard?

Forum List

Back