🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1 dead after driver tries to ram through gate at NSA headquarters

"FBI spokeswoman Amy J. Thoreson said the shooting scene is contained and the incident is not believed to be linked to terrorism."
I wonder why they don't think it's linked to terrorism. Why else would someone try to crash a gate like that? Were there explosives in their vehicle?

"FBI spokeswoman Amy J. Thoreson said the shooting scene is contained and the incident is not believed to be linked to terrorism."
I wonder why they don't think it's linked to terrorism. Why else would someone try to crash a gate like that? Were there explosives in their vehicle?

Probably had something to do with the dresses. Pretty consistent with a couple nutcases. Though you could call it terrorism in it's own right, but of a different kind. :thup:

Oh yeah everyone wants to make sure their pilot is a fluffer. It's much safer than a man with a normal brain.

I don't know what flights you take, but I've never known a pilot to leave the cabin to have sex with the passengers. :dunno:

Thats because you fly coach like a peasant.
I don't fly. When did coach start taking different planes than first class?
It was a joke mate. lol

Have you not read any of the stories regarding this inc

Probably had something to do with the dresses. Pretty consistent with a couple nutcases. Though you could call it terrorism in it's own right, but of a different kind. :thup:

Pretty sure Bruce isn't much of a thinker after all...

Could you imagine this barreling towards you at 60 MPH?

bruce-jenner-woman-transformation-confirmed-pp.jpg

The cross dressers are not terrorists.

They acted stupidly as did a thousand heterosexuals have the lst three days.

Pretty sure Bruce isn't much of a thinker after all...
That's all you've got? I asked how can the FBI say it's not terrorism, what do they think it was? And all you can say is "Bruce doesn't think". Someone else said it was a joke, at least they offered a thought. Who crashes a car into a gate at the NSA headquarters and thinks it's a joke? Does that make sense to anyone?

1 dead after driver tries to ram through gate at NSA headquarters Fox News

Two men dressed as women tried to ram through the gate of the National Security Agency headquarters in Fort Meade with an SUV Monday morning, resulting in a shooting that left one person dead, according to authorities and sources familiar with the investigation.

After the gate was rammed around 9:30 local time, a guard reportedly got into an argument with the men and gunfire erupted.

NSA Spokesman Jonathan Freed said in a statement that an agency officer gave the driver "routine instructions for safely exiting the secure campus," but the driver disobeyed them, so barriers were deployed.

Freed said the driver then accelerated toward an NSA Police vehicle blocking the road, crashing into the police vehicle. A U.S. government official familiar with the incident told Fox News that NSA security personnel shot at the vehicle when it tried to flee.

One person inside the unauthorized vehicle died at the scene of causes that were not immediately determined.

I'm actually surprised something like this hasn't been attempted before. I don't condone such actions, but the NSA hasn't exactly warmed themselves to the public in recent years.
As I understand it, these two drag queens partied all night with some dude, then, all coked up, stole his vehicle, took a wrong turn near Ft. Mead, got all belligerent and got their asses shot.

There were no guns in the vehicle, but there was cocaine.

Simply another case of "keepin' it real gone bad".

As I understand it, these two drag queens partied all night with some dude, then, all coked up, stole his vehicle, took a wrong turn near Ft. Mead, got all belligerent and got their asses shot.
Does coke make people get that belligerent and stupid? Why wouldn't they be at least a little paranoid with coke in the stolen vehicle? I don't know that much about coke, and I'm not saying you're wrong, but I'm asking, does coke make people that crazy?

1 dead after driver tries to ram through gate at NSA headquarters Fox News

Two men dressed as women tried to ram through the gate of the National Security Agency headquarters in Fort Meade with an SUV Monday morning, resulting in a shooting that left one person dead, according to authorities and sources familiar with the investigation.

After the gate was rammed around 9:30 local time, a guard reportedly got into an argument with the men and gunfire erupted.

NSA Spokesman Jonathan Freed said in a statement that an agency officer gave the driver "routine instructions for safely exiting the secure campus," but the driver disobeyed them, so barriers were deployed.

Freed said the driver then accelerated toward an NSA Police vehicle blocking the road, crashing into the police vehicle. A U.S. government official familiar with the incident told Fox News that NSA security personnel shot at the vehicle when it tried to flee.

One person inside the unauthorized vehicle died at the scene of causes that were not immediately determined.

I'm actually surprised something like this hasn't been attempted before. I don't condone such actions, but the NSA hasn't exactly warmed themselves to the public in recent years.

There were no guns in the vehicle, but there was cocaine.

Simply another case of "keepin' it real gone bad".
One's dead. If the other one dies too it will save the state a trial.

Does coke make people get that belligerent and stupid? Why wouldn't they be at least a little paranoid with coke in the stolen vehicle? I don't know that much about coke, and I'm not saying you're wrong, but I'm asking, does coke make people that crazy?
Coke makes people absolutely insane.

It depends on how long they went without sleep. Getting all coked up for a couple days fries your brain. Yeah, youre fucking crazy in that state.

Outta be shooting all impaired drivers. Everyone knows it's wrong, and why. If ya do it anyway my conclusion is you don't care if you kill people. So I don't care if you get shot.

Outta be shooting all impaired drivers. Everyone knows it's wrong, and why. If ya do it anyway my conclusion is you don't care if you kill people. So I don't care if you get shot.

why not just execute those that text and drive too

there will be much less traffic

why not just execute those that text and drive too

there will be much less traffic

Maybe, but gimme some time to convince my Mom, brother, and sister-in-law to give that up first. ;) Threatened (not emptily) to toss my Mom's out the window when she uses it. "Wanna kill someone or yourself when I'm not in the car that's your decision. When I'm here you will not use it."

Forum List

Back