🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

#1 Demand of from Mizzou’s protesting athletes, students

#3. "We demand that the University of Missouri meets the Legion of Black Collegians’ demands that were presented in the 1969 for the betterment of the black community".

Seems kinda racist to me? ....... :dunno:

Wow at the link a student is claiming that the agitators are Mike Brown supporters.

"I am and Lykins is right it’s a mess. I want to support the movement but I’m torn because of some of the tactics that they are using and that a lot of the same people were part of MU4MikeBrown last year before evidence came out that it was justified. By the tactics I mean that I read on twitter that they were protesting in Plaza 900 (one of the dining halls) when a bunch of girls scouts were there and got them really upset which isn’t cool considering they had nothing to do with it. That and yesterday protesting kids who were taking recruiting visits, again had nothing to do with the situation."

Here’s the list of demands from Mizzou’s protesting athletes, students

Why don't they just ask for reparations and life long welfare while they're at it, and maybe some watermelon and fried chicken.

I'm over this black victim bull shit... fuck 'em... talk about a bunch of hyper obsessed, frothing at the mouth, cry baby, racist zealots. Society has bent over backwards to give these black jack offs special treatment, quotas, breaks and freebies for decades now, and it's never good enough. I think it's time to start offering free tickets back to Africa so they can just get the fuck otta here if they think they have it so damn bad. Go back to your freakin' homeland.

Last edited:
I would tell all those entitled brats to go to hell
Their fuckin demands are bigoted. Pathetic

If the team was 8-0 this wouldn't even be a story. But since the team sucks and has taken the year off...well, they had nothing better to do.
The Basketball team didn't even strike. If I became President I would tell this is the way it is or you can go get your schollie from other school, like Utah State.

Blacks have been playing the "I'm a victim of whitey" race card for decades.

I think it's about time they looking inward and worked on fixing their own problems. ....... :cool:

You know those little children didn't come up that list on their own

this stuff is being driven by outside forces and I'm sure the DNC/Soros/BLM is in there somewhere. this is become a regular thing now...so wonderful living in the ObamaNation, isn't it?

I'm doing an edit because I ran across this. I said above the DNC/BLM had a hand in this: so Go and vote for MORE of this by voting for Hillary. our lives are so much poorer, planned mayhem daily, disruptions, and all that good living stuff
SNIP:
Figures. Top Mizzou Campus Protest Leader and Social Justice Warrior Is Democrat McCaskill’s Intern

Jim Hoft Nov 9th, 2015 9:17 am 55 Comments

Several Mizzou black athletes announced late Saturday they would boycott all future football games until President Tim Wolfe resigns.
They are upset about the way the school’s president has handled racial incidents on campus and that he defunded Planned Parenthood.

The football players posted a tweet linking arms in protest.
The football team has a losing record this year.

The protesters are upset someone smeared a swastika in feces in a residence hall. They claim they are persecuted on campus.

The social justice warriors also held a protest this weekend in the Plaza 900 Dining Hall during recruiting day on campus.

The protesters interrupted the tours and started screaming in the dining hall.

The protest leader and social justice warrior Anurag Ram Chandran is a Claire McCaskill intern.
These protests ALWAYS lead to a Democrat’s office.

ALL OF it here:
Figures. Top Mizzou Campus Protest Leader and Social Justice Warrior Is Democrat McCaskill's Intern - The Gateway Pundit

Last edited:
Simple: The liberals have convinced blacks that their only hope is to stay ensconced within the safety net of the Democrat plantation. ....... :cool:

Last edited:
Simple: The liberals have convinced blacks that their only hope is to stay ensconced within the safety net of the Democrat plantation. ....... :cool:
That's it, can't get blacks to vote for your side so it must be brainwashing with a plantation mentality thrown in. Boy, you sure know how to sweet talk 'em. :lmao:

Forum List

Back