1 Shot in Washington DC "SouthEast" a Yute was the victim but still breathing.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Washington DC shooting juvenile Southeast DC police say | khou.com
WASHINGTON — D.C. Police said that a juvenile has been shot in the 800 block of Chesapeake Street, Southeast.
The juvenile that was shot is conscious and breathing, said D.C. Police.
No further information has been released by D.C. Police.
I have been to SE Washington DC, you never stop at a red light, you creep slowly up to it, and if you are approached, by a resident of the area, you are to turn and speed away. But this isnt about the area, noooooooo, it is all about that pesky gun again. You know that thing that seems to project an object out of the front and it flies for a while, then hits someone. <SARCASM>.

Instead of going after the real culprit, the criminal(who is a Democrat voter) the Prog elites must use events like this to disarm the citizens..

1617925494168.png

I'll agree about the area, I bicycled through some of it.
Washington DC shooting juvenile Southeast DC police say | khou.com
WASHINGTON — D.C. Police said that a juvenile has been shot in the 800 block of Chesapeake Street, Southeast.
The juvenile that was shot is conscious and breathing, said D.C. Police.
No further information has been released by D.C. Police.
I have been to SE Washington DC, you never stop at a red light, you creep slowly up to it, and if you are approached, by a resident of the area, you are to turn and speed away. But this isnt about the area, noooooooo, it is all about that pesky gun again. You know that thing that seems to project an object out of the front and it flies for a while, then hits someone. <SARCASM>.

Instead of going after the real culprit, the criminal(who is a Democrat voter) the Prog elites must use events like this to disarm the citizens..

View attachment 477807
I got lost in SE DC driving home one night. Scary as hell. That was back in the 70s and I hear it's worse now.

Did you get dropped off in an SUV first??
I came through over a bridge, but I did not go as deep into the neighborhood as the crime scene described here, because it was downhill, and I did not want to climb back up the hill. The area I was touring was along the edge of the hill where all of the military bases are - I was hoping to see the Marine One hangar, which I think is over there.

Did you get dropped off in an SUV first??
I came through over a bridge, but I did not go as deep into the neighborhood as the crime scene described here, because it was downhill, and I did not want to climb back up the hill. The area I was touring was along the edge of the hill where all of the military bases are - I was hoping to see the Marine One hangar, which I think is over there.
Marine One is just north of the DC sewage plant. Fitting for this president today..

Forum List

Back