10/2020: Solar is now ‘Cheapest Electricity in History’, confirms IEA

Do you understand what I've been saying to you? I'm pretty sure that almost everyone else here does, so if you don't, maybe you ought to stop and think about it before shoving your size 11s any further down your own throat.
yes, you have been ignoring the CO2 footprint of Solar and Wind,

200,000 tons of CO2 is polluting the atmosphere, contributing to global warming, all from wind and solar power.

I ran it through fact check
You are incorrect Billions are given to Big Oil every year.
Billions are not given, it is just that billions are not taken away in taxes, you dolt, while my taxes are taken and give to worthless companies making the green new deal, which is stealing the wealth from America. Are you one of those thieves?

yes, you have been ignoring the CO2 footprint of Solar and Wind,

200,000 tons of CO2 is polluting the atmosphere, contributing to global warming, all from wind and solar power.
That is a one time cost ( production ) it isn't continuous like it is with fossil fuels. Tell me how much it negates the use of fossil fuels in its 20 to 30 year life span and you and I will both have the big picture.

That is a one time cost ( production ) it isn't continuous like it is with fossil fuels. Tell me how much it negates the use of fossil fuels in its 20 to 30 year life span and you and I will both have the big picture.
How many dead birds must die because of the green new deal? Dont you care about endangered species of birds?

Yes, coal is dirty and coal is used to melt silica to polysilicon. Silica to solar grade is another step. Blast furnaces. And what chemical are required, that only come from Oil?

Then we need More coal and oil, to make steel and fiberglass for wind turbinewood.

You can not have wind or solar when there is no More oil. Carbon, I guess the carbon you need you can get from cutting down more trees.

Such a short lived, piss poor solution, use our natural resources as fast as possible building wind towers and solar panels that dont give us the electricity we need.

Death, both my parents died of cancer before they were 59 years old.
Yes, but ie, One coal fired plant can probably easily make enough solar panels in a Year for 20/30?+ Solar Power plants.
Ergo gradually phasing out those Coal plants not needed for that purpose alone, as well as other Fossil Fuel plants.
ie:
Coal usage Down 50% while Wind and Solar rose tremendously. (up, 500%/1000%? in 15 years)
Hmmm.

1703537404222.png

Elektra is not just wrong he's a raging Liar who cannot debate me.
`

Last edited: Monday at 4:27 PM
BackAgain:
"..But when Trump loses a re-election bid after Crystal Clear Evidence suggesting Massive Voter Fraud any claim of a Stolen Election is just Kook "Conspiracy Theory".."

Last edited:
How many dead birds must die because of the green new deal? Dont you care about endangered species of birds?
Good ole Abubu a Fuck showing up and denying the facsts...

Adjusting for this industry growth, we can project that approximately 538,000 wind turbine-caused bird deaths occur in the U.S. each year. However, projecting mortality based on energy produced is more frequently used because it accounts for the size of turbines in addition to their numbers.

How Many Birds Are Killed by Wind Turbines? | ABC

abcbirds.org/blog21/wind-turbine-mortality/

Yes, but ie, One coal fired plant can probably easily make enough solar panels in a Year for 20/30?+ Solar Power plants.
Ergo gradually phasing out those Coal plants not needed for that purpose alone, as well as other Fossil Fuel plants.
ie:
Coal usage Down 50% while Wind and Solar rose tremendously. (up, 500%/1000%? in 15 years)
Hmmm.

1703537404222.png

`

BackAgain:
"..But when Trump loses a re-election bid after Crystal Clear Evidence suggesting Massive Voter Fraud any claim of a Stolen Election is just Kook "Conspiracy Theory".."

Quote Reply abu afak
Now show us the coal usage in China you abubu a fuck?

1703983473442.png

ie:
Hmmm.

1703537404222.png

`

BackAgain:

Quote Reply abu afak
solar and wind are producing nothing right now

it was natural gas that replaced coal, not wind and solar

wind and solar use tons of coal, everyday, I think, I could be wrong, but it looks like wind and solar use enough coal to emit...

200,000 tons of CO2 everyday, is the pollution from wind and solar.

200,000 tons of CO2 are emitted everyday, continuously, forever, building solar and wind.

20 year life span?

1703984381202.png

Now show us the coal usage in China you abubu a fuck?

View attachment 881069
What about China Dopey?
China is still a developing economy that needs a huge amount of new energy every year of any and all types, so does both.
(as well as Importing coal, oil, Nat Gas, etc)

It doesn't prove anything about Solar continuing to need more coal overall. (the point I was refuting)
My post proved it did Not.
We can CONTINUE using much Less Coal while using much More Solar and renewables.
That's what I showed

You are just another Low IQ Idiot who cannot debate me.
You are like 50 points lower and a brainwashed MAGAt.
Elektra also much stupider but mostly a Liar.. while Mikeeoxenhead is as stupid a Creationist Crusader Frank and Skooker@ssbil.

`

Last edited:
After a wind turbine is built, another is being built to help, and then another, then another. It is a forever manufacturing problem.

Wind turbine and Solar panels are forever being manufactured so there is never a time when there will be no C02 emissions into the atmosphere from Wind and Solar
Yeah, totally unlike ICE vehicles that are being manufactured and burning gas throughout their lives.

What about China?
China is still a developing economy that needs a huge amount of new energy every year of any and all types, so does both.

It doesn't prove anything about Solar continuing to need more coal overall. (the point I was refuting)
We can CONTINUE using much Less Coal while using much More Solar and renewables.
That's what showed

Elektra also much stupider but mostly a Liar.. while Mikeeoxenhead is as stupid a Creationist Crusader Frank

`
China, is building coal powered plants, and nuclear power plants.

abu afuk, bragging nobody debates yet it is abu afuck that is not debating

Yeah, totally unlike ICE vehicles that are being manufactured and burning gas throughout their lives.
true, totally unlike an ICE vehicle, we need for work and living.

we can live without solar and wind farms

200,000 tons of CO2, everyday, from solar and wind

What about China Dopey?

That's what I showed

Elektra also much stupider but mostly a Liar.. while Mikeeoxenhead is as stupid a Creationist Crusader Frank and Skooker@ssbil.

`
Whose fucking world do you live in you dumbass moron? Developing, yeah, every fucking weapon that will kill your stupid ass.. So i guess they can use all the energy they need to kill US, while we cut back on our energy so stupid fucks like you cant take it right on the noggin....

1703985102296.png

1703985135077.png

1703985188984.png

Have you ever heard of batteries?

Does an ICE engine work without gas?
yes, an ice engine can work with Natural Gas or Propane.

Batteries? hahahahahahah, yea, I heard of them, I aint never heard a modern economy being ran on battery power.

solar and wind can not provided us enough power for more than a few hours everyday now we are told we can build batteries that are bigger than hoover dam, and we can, but it is only good for 10 minutes!

200,000 tons of CO2 from solar and wind, everyday, forever.

Forum List

Back