10/2020: Solar is now ‘Cheapest Electricity in History’, confirms IEA

Now show us the coal usage in China you abubu a fuck?

View attachment 881069
What about China Dopey?
China is still a developing economy that needs a huge amount of new energy every year of any and all types, so does both.
(as well as Importing coal, oil, Nat Gas, etc)

It doesn't prove anything about Solar continuing to need more coal overall. (the point I was refuting)
My post proved it did Not.
We can CONTINUE using much Less Coal while using much More Solar and renewables.
That's what I showed

You are just another Low IQ Idiot who cannot debate me.
You are like 50 points lower and a brainwashed MAGAt.
Elektra also much stupider but mostly a Liar.. while Mikeeoxenhead is as stupid a Creationist Crusader Frank and Skooker@ssbil.

`

Yes, coal is dirty and coal is used to melt silica to polysilicon. Silica to solar grade is another step. Blast furnaces. And what chemical are required, that only come from Oil?

Then we need More coal and oil, to make steel and fiberglass for wind turbinewood.

You can not have wind or solar when there is no More oil. Carbon, I guess the carbon you need you can get from cutting down more trees.

Such a short lived, piss poor solution, use our natural resources as fast as possible building wind towers and solar panels that dont give us the electricity we need.

Death, both my parents died of cancer before they were 59 years old.
Yes, but ie, One coal fired plant can probably easily make enough solar panels in a Year for 20/30?+ Solar Power plants.
Ergo gradually phasing out those Coal plants not needed for that purpose alone, as well as other Fossil Fuel plants.
ie:
Coal usage Down 50% while Wind and Solar rose tremendously. (up, 500%/1000%? in 15 years)
Hmmm.

1703537404222.png

Elektra is not just wrong he's a raging Liar who cannot debate me.
`
`

What about China Dopey?
China is still a developing economy that needs a huge amount of new energy every year of any and all types, so does both.

It doesn't prove anything about Solar continuing to need more coal overall. (the point I was refuting)
We can CONTINUE using much Less Coal while using much More Solar and renewables.
That's what I showed

Elektra also much stupider but mostly a Liar.. while Mikeeoxenhead is as stupid a Creationist Crusader Frank and Skooker@ssbil.

`
Says the low IQ fuck who voted for Bidumb...

Bidenet.png

Yes, but ie, One coal fired plant can probably easily make enough solar panels in a Year for 20/30?+ Solar Power plants.

Coal plants do not make solar panels! You have no idea how solar panels are made.

Tell us how a Coal plant makes a solar panel!

show us how a coal plant makes solar panels!

I cant wait for this debate, remember, abu afuk is here debating everybody, nothing more hahahahahahah

solar and wind are producing nothing right now
it was natural gas that replaced coal, not wind and solar
wind and solar use tons of coal, everyday, I think, I could be wrong, but it looks like wind and solar use enough coal to emit...
200,000 tons of CO2 everyday, is the pollution from wind and solar.
Wind and solar are only produced once in 20 years.
Then, Unlike Fossil Fuel plants, Emit Nothing for 20+ YEARS/7350+ Days.
Which Belches more CO2?
`
`

IF they don't burn down your business first.... Amazon has had five fires in the last year thanks to solar...
One such fire broke out at an Amazon warehouse in Perryville, Maryland, in June 2021 and caused $500,000 worth of damages.

I bet that 500K is a lot more money than the system saved them in using regular electricity!
Plus the cost of installing the panels, PLUS now the cost of cleaning them up and replacing them!!! :lmao:

⚡ GREEN POWER STRIKES AGAIN! ⚡

What about China Dopey?

That's what I showed

`

Developing countries get to destroy the planet?
Good to know.

I have three of those, so what? A dime a dozen for anyone not a Joe Bidumb Voter.
You don't even have a GED.
You are INCREDIBLY Stupid.
You think cold weather some/one place for a day refutes global warming.
You are a raging ldiot.
`

You don't even have a GED.
You are INCREDIBLY Stupid.
You think cold weather some/one place for a day refutes global warming.
You are a raging ldiot.
`
So you think hot weather some place ensures that there is global warming?

At least an idiot is 1 level higher in intelligence than your stupid Joe Biden voting ass is.

Bidenet.png

You accused me of dodging when I asked a simple question. Now that I am posting numbers you dont want to see them!

Today
1200 tons of CO2 is emitted just from the fiberglass production alone
82,000 tons of CO2 is emitted just from the steel manufacturing
18,000 tons of CO2 is emitted from the concrete

100,000 tons of CO2 a day is emitted by Wind and Solar power.
You state here that 100,000 tons are emitted by wind and solar. In your newer posts, you've been claiming that wind and solar are producing 200,000 tons of CO2. What changed?

What is the source of these numbers?

Last edited:
A slip up on his part , he should have said we choose the truth over lies. That's all the republicans are today. Mean , hateful , ignorant lies.
you are again, full of shit, there is more hate spewing out of democrats

not one good thing does a democrat say, about anything except themselves

Forum List

Back