🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

10 African Kingdoms No One Talks About But Should

White americans want to take pride in the same people that sent them to the US and Australia as penal colonies and indentured servants.

How pitiful.

And look what they built. Amazing huh?
They built nothing. Thats not amazing because genetically they couldnt take the environment. There was a reason they enslaved Blacks. They were too weak to do the work themselves.

What percentage of colonist owned slaves again?
What does that have to do with your genetic weakness and the fact that whites built nothing?

Answer the question and rub two brain cells together combined with a little critical thought and you would understand where I'm taking this. How many colonists owned slaves? I'll just ignore the ad-hominem.
I dont answer you simple deflections. Your questions dont require much thought as they are never remotely related to the point.

Oddly enough, throughout the humorous responses, a very valid point is made.
Nothing you have said has ever been valid. Reasoning based on your inferiority complex is simply amusing.

What wasn't valid?
Anything you may have posted. Your like a joke. Dont you wonder why I mock you so much?

Oh ... I thought you were seriously making a effort to critique a statement of mine. As it turns out you were just flaming for attention. Gotcha. Is this how you reason in your mind? Do you think you've contributed here?
Ive critiqued all of your same statements long before this thread. They are all based on the same inferiority complex. So now I just mock you as I shoot you down.

Awww, I thought you were here to argue. I guess critical thought, reason, and the ability to form an argument must be part of white privilege.

10 African Kingdoms No One Talks About But Should - Atlanta Blackstar

Bornu-Empire-600x378.jpg

Bornu Empire (1380–1893)
The Bornu Empire was a state of what is now northeastern Nigeria. It was a continuation of the great Kanem Empire founded centuries earlier by the Sayfawa Dynasty. In time, it would become even larger than Kanem, incorporating areas that are today parts of Chad, Niger and Cameroon.

Sao-Kingdom-600x454.jpg

Sao Civilization (sixth century B.C. to late 16th century A.D.)

The Sao civilization flourished in Middle Africa from around the sixth century B.C. to as late as the 16th century A.D. The Sao lived by the Chari River south of Lake Chad in territory that later became part of Cameroon and Chad. Sao artifacts show that they were skilled workers in bronze, copper and iron.

The-Kanem-Empires-600x416.jpg

The Kanem Empire (circa 700–1376)

At its height, the Kanem Empire encompassed an area covering not only much of Chad but also parts of southern Libya (Fezzan) and eastern Niger, northeastern Nigeria and northern Cameroon. The empire reportedly was able to field 40,000 cavalry. By the late 11th century, the Islamic Sayfawa (Saifawa) dynasty was founded by Humai (Hummay) ibn Salamna. The Sayfawa Dynasty ruled for 771 years, making it one of the longest-lasting dynasties in human history.

Shilluk-Kingdom-600x392.jpg

Shilluk Kingdom

The Shilluk Kingdom was centered in South Sudan from the 15th century along a strip of land on the western bank of White Nile. After 1650, the Shilluk population (despite its diversity) appeared to gain a sense of national unity, accompanied by a strengthening of royal authority. The monarch, known as the Reth, and a more-centralized government established a monopoly of economic resources and trade.

So their great contributions to mankind were mud huts and governmental monopolies?

African Americans want to take pride in the same people that wanted rid of them

how sad
White americans want to take pride in the same people that sent them to the US and Australia as penal colonies and indentured servants.

How pitiful.

Australia has turned out pretty good for being founded by a bunch of white criminals..hmmmm,there's a lesson there somewhere.

And the colonist left England on their own freewill,not sold by their countrymen for trinkets.
Quite contrary. Your ancestors were sold into indentured servitude. You were the first slaves. Your genetics couldnt handle it so they moved on to Native Americans then Africans.

Nothing you have said has ever been valid. Reasoning based on your inferiority complex is simply amusing.

What wasn't valid?
Anything you may have posted. Your like a joke. Dont you wonder why I mock you so much?

Oh ... I thought you were seriously making a effort to critique a statement of mine. As it turns out you were just flaming for attention. Gotcha. Is this how you reason in your mind? Do you think you've contributed here?
Ive critiqued all of your same statements long before this thread. They are all based on the same inferiority complex. So now I just mock you as I shoot you down.

Awww, I thought you were here to argue. I guess critical thought, reason, and the ability to form an argument must be part of white privilege.
When you bring something new I havent already demolished then I will argue. Until then I will continue to mock you while dropping knowledge to others that may read the thread.

And look what they built. Amazing huh?
They built nothing. Thats not amazing because genetically they couldnt take the environment. There was a reason they enslaved Blacks. They were too weak to do the work themselves.

What does that have to do with your genetic weakness and the fact that whites built nothing?

Answer the question and rub two brain cells together combined with a little critical thought and you would understand where I'm taking this. How many colonists owned slaves? I'll just ignore the ad-hominem.
I dont answer you simple deflections. Your questions dont require much thought as they are never remotely related to the point.

You said: "They built nothing. Thats not amazing because genetically they couldnt take the environment. There was a reason they enslaved Blacks. They were too weak to do the work themselves."

I asked: What percentage of colonists owned slaves?

You don't se the connection between these two? You can't be that stupid.

To answer your question: Because history

You know the answer. White people suffer from cognitive dissonance. They would simply out right reject the validity. They are content with the image of Blacks running around Africa killing lions with their bare teeth. This should be mandatory in schools with a high Black population.

Do either of you have anything other than that race card?
Depends on what you mean by have? Ive had a lot of white women. Does that count?

Bornu-Empire-600x378.jpg

Bornu Empire (1380–1893)
The Bornu Empire was a state of what is now northeastern Nigeria. It was a continuation of the great Kanem Empire founded centuries earlier by the Sayfawa Dynasty. In time, it would become even larger than Kanem, incorporating areas that are today parts of Chad, Niger and Cameroon.

Sao-Kingdom-600x454.jpg

The Sao civilization flourished in Middle Africa from around the sixth century B.C. to as late as the 16th century A.D. The Sao lived by the Chari River south of Lake Chad in territory that later became part of Cameroon and Chad. Sao artifacts show that they were skilled workers in bronze, copper and iron.

At its height, the Kanem Empire encompassed an area covering not only much of Chad but also parts of southern Libya (Fezzan) and eastern Niger, northeastern Nigeria and northern Cameroon. The empire reportedly was able to field 40,000 cavalry. By the late 11th century, the Islamic Sayfawa (Saifawa) dynasty was founded by Humai (Hummay) ibn Salamna. The Sayfawa Dynasty ruled for 771 years, making it one of the longest-lasting dynasties in human history.

Shilluk Kingdom

The Shilluk Kingdom was centered in South Sudan from the 15th century along a strip of land on the western bank of White Nile. After 1650, the Shilluk population (despite its diversity) appeared to gain a sense of national unity, accompanied by a strengthening of royal authority. The monarch, known as the Reth, and a more-centralized government established a monopoly of economic resources and trade.

So their great contributions to mankind were mud huts and governmental monopolies?

And Math, Astrology, Metallurgy....stupid stuff like that

What wasn't valid?

When you bring something new I havent already demolished then I will argue. Until then I will continue to mock you while dropping knowledge to others that may read the thread.

One asks for an argument and the other trolls. Whose got the inferiority complex?

You said: "They built nothing. Thats not amazing because genetically they couldnt take the environment. There was a reason they enslaved Blacks. They were too weak to do the work themselves."

Theres no connection. Pretending there is ranks up there as one of the dumbest posts I have witnessed on the board and thats saying a lot.

Bornu-Empire-600x378.jpg

Bornu Empire (1380–1893)

Sao-Kingdom-600x454.jpg

Shilluk Kingdom

LOL "Astrology." What an idiot. Should I correct him or should I let him think he made a point?

Bornu-Empire-600x378.jpg

Bornu Empire (1380–1893)

Sao-Kingdom-600x454.jpg

Shilluk Kingdom

That and math, science, writing, reading, etc etc.

You are writing in African. We taught you how to read and write....twice. Also to bathe. You keep forgetting that.
We? So you're a race, not a person? If so, you're a race full of shit.
Dont be mad we taught you water was not a carrier of evil spirits.
Are you still beating on your log? You are not a "we".
Sometimes I beat on a log. Yes I am a we. No white boy tells me what I am.

African Americans want to take pride in the same people that wanted rid of them

how sad

How pitiful.

Australia has turned out pretty good for being founded by a bunch of white criminals..hmmmm,there's a lesson there somewhere.

And the colonist left England on their own freewill,not sold by their countrymen for trinkets.
Quite contrary. Your ancestors were sold into indentured servitude. You were the first slaves. Your genetics couldnt handle it so they moved on to Native Americans then Africans.

Yeah...thats what happened.:lmao:

Bornu-Empire-600x378.jpg

Bornu Empire (1380–1893)

Sao-Kingdom-600x454.jpg

Shilluk Kingdom

LOL "Astrology." What an idiot. Should I correct him or should I let him think he made a point?
White people have such tricky werdz.

Theres no connection. Pretending there is ranks up there as one of the dumbest posts I have witnessed on the board and thats saying a lot.

Very well then. You've answered everything you need to answer about yourself and your intellectual capacity. Thanks for playing.

One asks for an argument and the other trolls. Whose got the inferiority complex?
You have an inferiority complex. Thats why you and the other monkeys are on this thread now.

Very well then. You've answered everything you need to answer about yourself and your intellectual capacity. Thanks for playing.
Thanks for deflecting.

Forum List

Back