🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

10 African Kingdoms No One Talks About But Should

Yes the wild ass is a horse that is native to Africa. You dont have to ride a horse to be great. Thats a white boy assumption. Yes other cultures brought larger horses for riding into Africa but they did the same for europe.
You are getting desperate. It's a white boy thing to not consider oral tradition valid history. It's a white boy thing to think the written language is a sign of civilization. It's a white boy thing to expect structures and utility items to be built with the supposed discovery of steel. Now it's a white boy thing to expect horses to have been used in war and production, like pretty much every where else horses existed.

You're a sad man.
How dare you use a standard that heavily relies on facts and evidence!!! Must be white privilege.
He's a troll or clinically insane. Maybe both.

I wonder where that horse came from.

Probably like, from horse sex

Which they weren't having much of in Sub-Saharan Africa.

According to...?
I would recommend this book >> Guns Germs and Steel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Horse - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Or you can watch the whole series on ...Google

It was pretty interesting.

Saw the series after I read the book. The book is much more detailed. If you don't have time to read just get the audio version and listen to it on your way to work.

Medicine
Many treatments we use today were employed by several ancient peoples throughout Africa. Before the European invasion of Africa, medicine in what is now Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa, to name just a few places, was more advanced than medicine in Europe. Some of these practices were the use of plants with salicylic acid for pain (as in aspirin), kaolin for diarrhea (as in Kaopectate), and extracts that were confirmed in the 20th century to kill Gram positive bacteria (2). Other plants used had anticancer properties, caused abortion and treated malaria — and these have been shown to be as effective as many modern-day Western treatments. Furthermore, Africans discovered ouabain, capsicum, physostigmine and reserpine. Medical procedures performed in ancient Africa before they were performed in Europe include vaccination, autopsy, limb traction and broken bone setting, bullet removal, brain surgery, skin grafting, filling of dental cavities, installation of false teeth, what is now known as Caesarean section, anesthesia and tissue cauterization (3). In addition, African cultures preformed surgeries under antiseptic conditions universally when this concept was only emerging in Europe (2).
Tell us about bullet removal in ancient Africa.

Sounds fascinating.

Almost everything you list were universal human achievements that happened in many places and at many different times.

Instead of mythmaking about the past, how about moving into the modern world.

Mansa Musa is long dead, slavery long ago abolished, Civil Rights act 50 years old.

Better quit shufflin' and catch up.
Sorry but everything was done first in Africa and whites only learned it last. Instead of worrying about Blacks learning Black history you should worry about your people lagging behind.
Yep. Evil white people stole it. Just like the stole steel. Stolen steel is used in the Zulu War 1879 also.
View attachment 39743 View attachment 39744

Got any pictures of Zulus on horses?
Uhmmmm.. Sorry, haven't seen any yet, nor did I see wild asses. The only wild ass I am aware of is Asclepias braying on USMB.

Took them thousands of years but it looks like they're getting the gist of it. Though I find horses more cooperative.

kids-donkey-africa-24471778.jpg

I asked where they came from. Not whether or not they were there.

I already told you a horses vagina

Once again, how did a land locked Sub-Saharan African tribe come in contact with horses?
Africa is not land locked clown. There were horses that were native to Africa and the skeletons have been found in the Sahara along with rock art.

chariots.jpg

Sorry, we have already established that horses made their way into Africa. I claimed that horses were not native to Africa. The use of domesticated horses was likewise not native to Africa (Especially Sub-Saharan Africa). You disagree? I never claimed that Africa was land locked. Indeed it is impossible for any continent to be land locked. I was refereeing to the listed tribe in the op. But I will let that slide as I know that English comprehension isn't one of your strong suits.
Yes I disagree. You obviously lack the knowledge to know that Africans domesticated a native, smaller horse and used them extensively as illustrated in the rock painting above.

4-bdc0e43d50.jpg

Surely you're not comparing that donkey look alike to the actual horse the other dude is sitting on....right?

I already told you a horses vagina

Once again, how did a land locked Sub-Saharan African tribe come in contact with horses?
Africa is not land locked clown. There were horses that were native to Africa and the skeletons have been found in the Sahara along with rock art.

chariots.jpg

Sorry, we have already established that horses made their way into Africa. I claimed that horses were not native to Africa. The use of domesticated horses was likewise not native to Africa (Especially Sub-Saharan Africa). You disagree? I never claimed that Africa was land locked. Indeed it is impossible for any continent to be land locked. I was refereeing to the listed tribe in the op. But I will let that slide as I know that English comprehension isn't one of your strong suits.
Yes I disagree. You obviously lack the knowledge to know that Africans domesticated a native, smaller horse and used them extensively as illustrated in the rock painting above.

4-bdc0e43d50.jpg

Surely you're not comparing that donkey look alike to the actual horse the other dude is sitting on....right?

Yes, yes he is. Next he's going to tell you about the time the Sub-Saharan Shitti Shitti tribe took over Europe on their noble Donkeys in 1743 and how white folks wrote it out of the history books.

Saw the series after I read the book. The book is much more detailed. If you don't have time to read just get the audio version and listen to it on your way to work.

Oh I have the time. But sometimes those type books can be a little dry.
I'll see if I can find it on the Kindle for the right price.

Indeed, that book can get very dry. But get a used one off of Amazon.

chariots.jpg

4-bdc0e43d50.jpg

Yes, yes he is. Next he's going to tell you about the time the Sub-Saharan Shitti Shitti tribe took over Europe on their noble Donkeys in 1743 and how white folks wrote it out of the history books.

And you can bet those donkeys were dragging field artillery made in the massive steel plants in sub Saharan Africa.

Every time I try to read a book of that genre I feel like I'm reading a computer manual.
I'm constantly having to go back and re-read after realizing I've been reading on auto pilot.

chariots.jpg

4-bdc0e43d50.jpg

And you can bet those donkeys were dragging field artillery made in the massive steel plants in sub Saharan Africa.

And after they were done they created the Holy Roman Church, the English Empire, kicked off the Renaissance, and began the industrial revolution. Then, after their good deeds were done, they left for Africa once again and gave everything back to the white people out of the kindness of their hearts. (Because occupying land is what white oppressors do). However, they decided not to bring such advancement to Africa because they enjoyed the purity of the wild. Then the evil whites wrote them out of the history books. The shame. Lets tell the world about the triumphs of the Shitti Shitti Tribe and their noble donkeys that the privileged peckerwoods don't want you to know.

4-bdc0e43d50.jpg

And after they were done they created the Holy Roman Church, the English Empire, kicked off the Renaissance, and began the industrial revolution. Then, after their good deeds were done, they left for Africa once again and gave everything back to the white people out of the kindness of their hearts. (Because occupying land is what white oppressors do). However, they decided not to bring such advancement to Africa because they enjoyed the purity of the wild. Then the evil whites wrote them out of the history books.

And we all lived happily ever after .....the end.:lmao:

Every time I try to read a book of that genre I feel like I'm reading a computer manual.
I'm constantly having to go back and re-read after realizing I've been reading on auto pilot.

Some of my publications have had the same critique. Making a point utilizing historical evidence doesn't always make for exciting reading. Hence you must have an exciting title. Ahh the trickery.

4-bdc0e43d50.jpg

And after they were done they created the Holy Roman Church, the English Empire, kicked off the Renaissance, and began the industrial revolution. Then, after their good deeds were done, they left for Africa once again and gave everything back to the white people out of the kindness of their hearts. (Because occupying land is what white oppressors do). However, they decided not to bring such advancement to Africa because they enjoyed the purity of the wild. Then the evil whites wrote them out of the history books.

One day, Africans and their offspring will outbreed the native white populations in their native white habitats with children they cannot feed and fathers they cannot find. Then they will arise to the greatness they once had among the donkeys of the Shitti Shitti Tribe.

22055211_1_l.jpg

Last edited:

One day, Africans and their offspring will outbreed the native white populations in their native white habitats with children they cannot feed and fathers they cannot find. Then they will arise to the greatness they once had among the donkeys of the Shitti Shitti Tribe.

22055211_1_l.jpg

There'll be donkeys alright,but they wont be african ones and the riders are going to be a little lighter.

I really dont know what you guys are objecting to anymore...Horses didnt exist or they did but not really...or How are horses born? IDK

4-bdc0e43d50.jpg

Your giving me a map of Wild Ass populations? Nice!!! I would love to see depictions of "great African Empires" riding their native born domesticated wild Ass's into battle. Got any?

In any case, horses are not native to Africa and were not domesticated there. Other cultures brought the domesticated horse into Africa, not the other way around.

Yes the wild ass is a horse that is native to Africa. You dont have to ride a horse to be great. Thats a white boy assumption. Yes other cultures brought larger horses for riding into Africa but they did the same for europe.

I still want to see a depiction of an African tribe ride a domesticated wild Ass (Which isn't a horse) into battle.
Why would you want to see that when that never happened? BTW you continue to fail in the intellect dept. The wild ass is a horse.

African wild ass - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The African wild ass or African wild donkey (Equus africanus) is a wild member of the horse family, Equidae.

Scientifically speaking, we are a member of the primate family. But we aren't monkeys. Oh, why do I bother?
Evidently the term confuses you. A human is a primate just like a monkey. Why you bothered to expose your ignorance I dont know.

I really dont know what you guys are objecting to anymore...Horses didnt exist or they did but not really...or How are horses born? IDK

We've moved on to making fun of the topic altogether. Welcome back.

Yeah I can see that. I guess that easier than making a point.

Oddly enough, throughout the humorous responses, a very valid point is made.

Im sure it was...what was it again about horses?

Forum List

Back