🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

10 African Kingdoms No One Talks About But Should

While mildly interesting, why SHOULD people talk about these?

I think the better question is why this isnt more widely known like ancient greece, Rome and other places?

To answer your question: Because history
You know the answer. White people suffer from cognitive dissonance. They would simply out right reject the validity. They are content with the image of Blacks running around Africa killing lions with their bare teeth. This should be mandatory in schools with a high Black population.
Enlighten me please. Why would you want to "burden" public school children with African history when they have no idea about the Constitution of the country where they live, namely the USA.
If you think knowledge is a burden I doubt anything can enlighten you.
It is not my fault you cannot comprehend.
Not my fault you think knowledge is a burden.

I don't know about that. What I do know is that Mansa Musa's religion (Islam) was certainly not native to Mali and only cam about when Muslims ran rough shot over northern Africa forcing people to convert or die. It seems that the civilization in Mali adopted the superior ways of the Muslims and abandoned their ass backwards African culture.
Not really concerned with what you know or dont know about.. Christianity is not native to europe or the americas either so I dont get your point. The earliest muslims were Black Africans Seems the west africans liked the religion and adopted it and put their own slant on it culminating in becoming the academic site of choice for scholars.

My point was clear. A superior culture invaded Africa and Africans mimicked the superior culture. Hence the "greatness" of Mali owes a debt of gratitude to those who were far more technologically, culturally, and scientifically advanced than they. The Muslims who invaded Africa provided the model to make the Mali Empire 'great." In short, you're bragging about a man who's empires culture was abandoned in light of the culturally superior Muslims knocking at their door. There is nothing surprising about this. The Mali Empire was just trying to survive and compete. Its to be expected that an inferior culture adopt the ways of a superior one. Too bad you have forgotten this lesson.

Once again, how did a land locked Sub-Saharan African tribe come in contact with horses?
Africa is not land locked clown. There were horses that were native to Africa and the skeletons have been found in the Sahara along with rock art.

chariots.jpg

Sorry, we have already established that horses made their way into Africa. I claimed that horses were not native to Africa. The use of domesticated horses was likewise not native to Africa (Especially Sub-Saharan Africa). You disagree? I never claimed that Africa was land locked. Indeed it is impossible for any continent to be land locked. I was refereeing to the listed tribe in the op. But I will let that slide as I know that English comprehension isn't one of your strong suits.
Yes I disagree. You obviously lack the knowledge to know that Africans domesticated a native, smaller horse and used them extensively as illustrated in the rock painting above.

4-bdc0e43d50.jpg

Your giving me a map of Wild Ass populations? Nice!!! I would love to see depictions of "great African Empires" riding their native born domesticated wild Ass's into battle. Got any?

In any case, horses are not native to Africa and were not domesticated there. Other cultures brought the domesticated horse into Africa, not the other way around.

Yes the wild ass is a horse that is native to Africa. You dont have to ride a horse to be great. Thats a white boy assumption. Yes other cultures brought larger horses for riding into Africa but they did the same for europe.

I still want to see a depiction of an African tribe ride a domesticated wild Ass (Which isn't a horse) into battle.

I don't know about that. What I do know is that Mansa Musa's religion (Islam) was certainly not native to Mali and only cam about when Muslims ran rough shot over northern Africa forcing people to convert or die. It seems that the civilization in Mali adopted the superior ways of the Muslims and abandoned their ass backwards African culture.
Not really concerned with what you know or dont know about.. Christianity is not native to europe or the americas either so I dont get your point. The earliest muslims were Black Africans Seems the west africans liked the religion and adopted it and put their own slant on it culminating in becoming the academic site of choice for scholars.

My point was clear. A superior culture invaded Africa and Africans mimicked the superior culture. Hence the "greatness" of Mali owes a debt of gratitude to those who were far more technologically, culturally, and scientifically advanced than they. The Muslims who invaded Africa provided the model to make the Mali Empire 'great." In short, you're bragging about a man who's empires culture was abandoned in light of the culturally superior Muslims knocking at their door. There is nothing surprising about this. The Mali Empire was just trying to survive and compete. Its to be expected that an inferior culture adopt the ways of a superior one. Too bad you have forgotten this lesson.
Actually your talking a lot of rubbish. Typical of your type though. Do you honestly expect me to believe that the academic center of the world at that time was in West Africa because Arabs were smarter? Islam doesnt make you smarter. Its a religion son.

While mildly interesting, why SHOULD people talk about these?

I think the better question is why this isnt more widely known like ancient greece, Rome and other places?

You know the answer. White people suffer from cognitive dissonance. They would simply out right reject the validity. They are content with the image of Blacks running around Africa killing lions with their bare teeth. This should be mandatory in schools with a high Black population.
Enlighten me please. Why would you want to "burden" public school children with African history when they have no idea about the Constitution of the country where they live, namely the USA.

Indeed comprehension isn't his strong suit. Funny though, he writes in it. Why aren't we writing in some native African tongue? Oh, that's right, they never had enough influence to move the world in such a way.

Africa is not land locked clown. There were horses that were native to Africa and the skeletons have been found in the Sahara along with rock art.

chariots.jpg

Sorry, we have already established that horses made their way into Africa. I claimed that horses were not native to Africa. The use of domesticated horses was likewise not native to Africa (Especially Sub-Saharan Africa). You disagree? I never claimed that Africa was land locked. Indeed it is impossible for any continent to be land locked. I was refereeing to the listed tribe in the op. But I will let that slide as I know that English comprehension isn't one of your strong suits.
Yes I disagree. You obviously lack the knowledge to know that Africans domesticated a native, smaller horse and used them extensively as illustrated in the rock painting above.

4-bdc0e43d50.jpg

Your giving me a map of Wild Ass populations? Nice!!! I would love to see depictions of "great African Empires" riding their native born domesticated wild Ass's into battle. Got any?

In any case, horses are not native to Africa and were not domesticated there. Other cultures brought the domesticated horse into Africa, not the other way around.

Yes the wild ass is a horse that is native to Africa. You dont have to ride a horse to be great. Thats a white boy assumption. Yes other cultures brought larger horses for riding into Africa but they did the same for europe.

I still want to see a depiction of an African tribe ride a domesticated wild Ass (Which isn't a horse) into battle.
Why would you want to see that when that never happened? BTW you continue to fail in the intellect dept. The wild ass is a horse.

African wild ass - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The African wild ass or African wild donkey (Equus africanus) is a wild member of the horse family, Equidae.

Indeed comprehension isn't his strong suit. Funny though, he writes in it. Why aren't we writing in some native African tongue? Oh, that's right, they never had enough influence to move the world in such a way.
You are writing in African. We taught you how to read and write....twice. Also to bathe. You keep forgetting that.

Once again, how did a land locked Sub-Saharan African tribe come in contact with horses?

chariots.jpg

4-bdc0e43d50.jpg

Riding horses in Africa
th-7.jpeg

Actually your talking a lot of rubbish. Typical of your type though. Do you honestly expect me to believe that the academic center of the world at that time was in West Africa because Arabs were smarter? Islam doesnt make you smarter. Its a religion son.

Indeed, when Africans was building this Djinguereber Mosque - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia , others had already built this
Colosseum - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
and this
Parthenon - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
and this
Norman style architecture Encyclopedia Britannica
and were building this Salisbury Cathedral - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Why weren't such structures built in Mali? After all, it was the "academic center of the world" (Laughing now*).

Funny that the "academic center of the world" was building their "academic center" in mud while Europeans had conquered marble well over a thousand years earlier.

chariots.jpg

4-bdc0e43d50.jpg

Riding horses in Africa
View attachment 39741

LOL

Medicine
Many treatments we use today were employed by several ancient peoples throughout Africa. Before the European invasion of Africa, medicine in what is now Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa, to name just a few places, was more advanced than medicine in Europe. Some of these practices were the use of plants with salicylic acid for pain (as in aspirin), kaolin for diarrhea (as in Kaopectate), and extracts that were confirmed in the 20th century to kill Gram positive bacteria (2). Other plants used had anticancer properties, caused abortion and treated malaria — and these have been shown to be as effective as many modern-day Western treatments. Furthermore, Africans discovered ouabain, capsicum, physostigmine and reserpine. Medical procedures performed in ancient Africa before they were performed in Europe include vaccination, autopsy, limb traction and broken bone setting, bullet removal, brain surgery, skin grafting, filling of dental cavities, installation of false teeth, what is now known as Caesarean section, anesthesia and tissue cauterization (3). In addition, African cultures preformed surgeries under antiseptic conditions universally when this concept was only emerging in Europe (2).
Tell us about bullet removal in ancient Africa.

Sounds fascinating.

Almost everything you list were universal human achievements that happened in many places and at many different times.

Instead of mythmaking about the past, how about moving into the modern world.

Mansa Musa is long dead, slavery long ago abolished, Civil Rights act 50 years old.

Better quit shufflin' and catch up.
Sorry but everything was done first in Africa and whites only learned it last. Instead of worrying about Blacks learning Black history you should worry about your people lagging behind.
Yep. Evil white people stole it. Just like the stole steel. Stolen steel is used in the Zulu War 1879 also.
th-3.jpeg th-4.jpeg

Attachments

• th-6.jpeg
    th-6.jpeg
    13.7 KB · Views: 69

You are writing in African. We taught you how to read and write....twice. Also to bathe. You keep forgetting that.

And oddly enough the African/African American literacy rates are abysmal.

Medicine
Many treatments we use today were employed by several ancient peoples throughout Africa. Before the European invasion of Africa, medicine in what is now Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa, to name just a few places, was more advanced than medicine in Europe. Some of these practices were the use of plants with salicylic acid for pain (as in aspirin), kaolin for diarrhea (as in Kaopectate), and extracts that were confirmed in the 20th century to kill Gram positive bacteria (2). Other plants used had anticancer properties, caused abortion and treated malaria — and these have been shown to be as effective as many modern-day Western treatments. Furthermore, Africans discovered ouabain, capsicum, physostigmine and reserpine. Medical procedures performed in ancient Africa before they were performed in Europe include vaccination, autopsy, limb traction and broken bone setting, bullet removal, brain surgery, skin grafting, filling of dental cavities, installation of false teeth, what is now known as Caesarean section, anesthesia and tissue cauterization (3). In addition, African cultures preformed surgeries under antiseptic conditions universally when this concept was only emerging in Europe (2).

Sounds fascinating.

Almost everything you list were universal human achievements that happened in many places and at many different times.

Mansa Musa is long dead, slavery long ago abolished, Civil Rights act 50 years old.

Sorry but everything was done first in Africa and whites only learned it last. Instead of worrying about Blacks learning Black history you should worry about your people lagging behind.
Yep. Evil white people stole it. Just like the stole steel. Stolen steel is used in the Zulu War 1879 also.
View attachment 39743 View attachment 39744

Got any pictures of Zulus on horses?

4-bdc0e43d50.jpg

Why would you want to see that when that never happened? BTW you continue to fail in the intellect dept. The wild ass is a horse.

African wild ass - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The African wild ass or African wild donkey (Equus africanus) is a wild member of the horse family, Equidae.

Scientifically speaking, we are a member of the primate family. But we aren't monkeys. Oh, why do I bother?

Medicine

Sounds fascinating.

View attachment 39743 View attachment 39744

Got any pictures of Zulus on horses?
Uhmmmm.. Sorry, haven't seen any yet, nor did I see wild asses. The only wild ass I am aware of is Asclepias braying on USMB.

You are getting desperate. It's a white boy thing to not consider oral tradition valid history. It's a white boy thing to think the written language is a sign of civilization. It's a white boy thing to expect structures and utility items to be built with the supposed discovery of steel. Now it's a white boy thing to expect horses to have been used in war and production, like pretty much every where else horses existed.

You're a sad man.

I wonder where that horse came from.

Probably like, from horse sex

Which they weren't having much of in Sub-Saharan Africa.

According to...?
I would recommend this book >> Guns Germs and Steel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Horse - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Or you can watch the whole series on ...Google

It was pretty interesting.

You are getting desperate. It's a white boy thing to not consider oral tradition valid history. It's a white boy thing to think the written language is a sign of civilization. It's a white boy thing to expect structures and utility items to be built with the supposed discovery of steel. Now it's a white boy thing to expect horses to have been used in war and production, like pretty much every where else horses existed.

You're a sad man.

How dare you use a standard that heavily relies on facts and evidence!!! Must be white privilege.

Forum List

Back