🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

10 African Kingdoms No One Talks About But Should

Afro-Asiatic was and is not a jungle bunny language family. Sorry, be needy elsewhere.
Of course not. Its an African language hence the term Afro. Sorry but the cave monkeys were taught how to speak it at a later date.
That's pretty idiotic, even for a jungle bunny.
Be a good monkey and go back to sleep now. :itsok:
Could you build us a mud hut? You know, just to show us you still have the technical skills of your pre-slave ancestors. Please?
You build us a cave first. Oh i forgot they already exist and require no thought or intelligence. No wonder white people became sentient last.
So are you going to build us a mud hut to show you have the great technical skills of your pre-slave ancestors or not?

Afro-Asiatic was and is not a jungle bunny language family. Sorry, be needy elsewhere.
Of course not. Its an African language hence the term Afro. Sorry but the cave monkeys were taught how to speak it at a later date.
Could you build us a mud hut? You know, just to show us you still have the technical skills of your pre-slave ancestors. Please?
You build us a cave first. Oh i forgot they already exist and require no thought or intelligence. No wonder white people became sentient last.
Nobody can build a cave. If you don't have the skills to build the mud huts of your ancestors just own up to it ffs!

So are you going to build us a mud hut to show you have the great technical skills of your pre-slave ancestors or not?
So are you going to show us what cave monkeys did before they became sentient?

Nobody can build a cave. If you don't have the skills to build the mud huts of your ancestors just own up to it ffs!
Yeah I know. Thats why whites were last to civilization. They had no mental exercise. Caves were just there and no thought was required to build them.

Yeah I know. Thats why whites were last to civilization. They had no mental exercise. Caves were just there and no thought was required to build them.
So, a mud hut? Pleeeeze?

So, a mud hut? Pleeeeze?
No monkey. If you want some mud, go play in the patch at the other end of your zoo enclosure.

So, a mud hut? Pleeeeze?
No monkey. If you want some mud, go play in the patch at the other end of your zoo enclosure.
If you can't build a mud hut, that's OK. It's high tech for jungle bunnies. We understand.

So, a mud hut? Pleeeeze?
If you can't build a mud hut, that's OK. It's high tech for jungle bunnies. We understand.
Good. If you need to learn how to build one ask one of the other monkeys that were taught how to build mud huts.

You know the answer. White people suffer from cognitive dissonance. They would simply out right reject the validity. They are content with the image of Blacks running around Africa killing lions with their bare teeth. This should be mandatory in schools with a high Black population.

Well that, and Romans invented Concrete which changed the world in a drastic way. Greeks formulated arch based architecture which completely transformed the world.

ROFL

You're such a fucking clown, Asslips.
Romans and Greeks destroyed their own civilizations after being taught by Africa. If not for Black and Tawny Moors no one would even remember them.

You're such a silly monkey Uneducated.

The Pinnacle of African Civilization. With Russian made arms of course.

The-Kanem-Empires-600x416.jpg

The Kanem Empire (circa 700–1376)

At its height, the Kanem Empire encompassed an area covering not only much of Chad but also parts of southern Libya (Fezzan) and eastern Niger, northeastern Nigeria and northern Cameroon. The empire reportedly was able to field 40,000 cavalry. By the late 11th century, the Islamic Sayfawa (Saifawa) dynasty was founded by Humai (Hummay) ibn Salamna. The Sayfawa Dynasty ruled for 771 years, making it one of the longest-lasting dynasties in human history.

I wonder where that horse came from.

Kanem Influence
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5e/Kanem-Bornu.svg/800px-Kanem-Bornu.svg.png

Roman Influence
http://www.btdf.org/forums/uploads/monthly_03_2012/post-2-0-27462900-1330907703.jpg

Probably like, from horse sex

Which they weren't having much of in Sub-Saharan Africa.

According to...?
I would recommend this book >> Guns Germs and Steel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Horse - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Thanks but again, According to...? Are you saying horses didnt exist or...

What ARE you saying exactly? Are we playing Charades?

Probably like, from horse sex

Which they weren't having much of in Sub-Saharan Africa.

According to...?
I would recommend this book >> Guns Germs and Steel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Horse - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Horses are not native to Africa and Africans never domesticated a Zebra. Hence my question.

Horses are not native to Africa and Africans never domesticated a Zebra. Hence my question.

So are you going to go ahead and say that horses were not in ancient Africa or what?

So are you going to go ahead and say that horses were not in ancient Africa or what?

I asked where they came from. Not whether or not they were there.

Forum List

Back