🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

10 African Kingdoms No One Talks About But Should

Talking about Black history is spewing hatred now? I dont hate you. I pity you. You guys are amusing to me.

That is what seems to be the result in your case ... No need to pity me, I don't suffer from that affliction.

I cant help but pity you. You come on a thread about African kingdoms trying your best to minimize them. Then you claim you dont care. Why would I feel anything other than pity for you or the other white person that feels insecure?

Yeah ... Whatever makes you feel better about your insecurities is fine with me ... Glad to help you out.

Talking about Black history is spewing hatred now? I dont hate you. I pity you. You guys are amusing to me.

That is what seems to be the result in your case ... No need to pity me, I don't suffer from that affliction.

I cant help but pity you. You come on a thread about African kingdoms trying your best to minimize them. Then you claim you dont care. Why would I feel anything other than pity for you or the other white person that feels insecure?

Yeah ... Whatever makes you feel better about your insecurities is fine with me ... Glad to help you out.

Look at the OP. its about African kingdoms. Youre a white person that is insecure about that. If you were secure this thread wouldnt not threaten you. You have exposed yourself as insecure. Practically everyone....and I do mean everyone...can see that.

Nobody talks about them because nobody is impressed with mud huts while the rest of the world had been building cathedrals and temples that reached the sky millennia before.

Look at the OP. its about African kingdoms. Youre a white person that is insecure about that. If you were secure this thread wouldnt not threaten you. You have exposed yourself as insecure. Practically everyone....and I do mean everyone...can see that.

All I posted was the fact Mensa Musa had 5 times more slaves than camels.
Whatever you do with that ... Whatever conclusion you choose to make from that ... Is your doing, your approach, your mentality ... Not mine.
If you want to jump out there and provide a toy for me to bat back and forth across the room ... That is also your choice.

Interesting historic riddle solved by DNA. The land of Punt which was claimed as the origination of the Egyptian civilization by the Egyptians themselves has been located. Right where Africans always said it was. The area of Ethiopian and Eritrea. Curiously this is also where the oldest homo sapiens remains were found as well.

Baboon mummy analysis reveals Eritrea and Ethiopia as location of land of Punt - History - Life and Style - The Independent

"Analysis of mummified baboons in the British Museum has revealed the location of the land of Punt as the area between Ethiopia and Eritrea. To the Egyptians, Punt was a place of fragrances, giraffes, electrum and other exotic goods, and was sometimes referred to as Ta-netjer, or 'God’s land'."

Whatever you do with that ... Whatever conclusion you choose to make from that ... Is your doing, your approach, your mentality ... Not mine.
If you want to jump out there and provide a toy for me to bat back and forth across the room ... That is also your choice.

And all I said was George Washington and most of the founding fathers did too. You got butt hurt over that. I played with you while you kept on back pedaling and trying to pretend you didnt care. Guess what? You failed. Everyone can see you care and thats why you posted in the first place.

Say what? Oral tradition? Oh, they couldn't write. Didn't have wheels. I call bull on making steel.
Doesnt really matter what you call bull on. Facts are facts.
Oral tradition is "facts"?
Yes. What makes you think white people define what facts are?
They don't. Scholars do and oral tradition is considered folklore. Nothing more.

Oral? You never heard of Hieroglyphics now? How stupid are you willing to pretend to be to continue?

amharic-ge'ez-oldest-African-script.jpg

The earliest inscriptions of Ethio-Semitic in Ethiopia and Eritrea date to the 9th century BC in Epigraphic South Arabian (ESA), an Abjad shared with contemporary kingdoms in South Arabia. After the 7th and 6th centuries BC, however, variants of the script arose, evolving in the direction of the Ge'ez abugida (a writing system that is also called an alphasyllabary). This evolution can be seen most clearly in evidence from inscriptions (mainly graffiti on rocks and caves) in Tigray region in northern Ethiopia and the former province of Akkele Guzay in Eritrea. By the first centuries AD, what is called "Old Ethiopic" or the "Old Ge'ez alphabet" arose, an abjad (like Arabic and Hebrew with no vowels) written left-to-right (as opposed to boustrophedon like ESA) with letters basically identical to the first-order forms of the modern vocalized alphabet (e.g. "k" in the form of "kä"). In the Ge'ez abugida (or 'fidel'), the base form of the letter (also known as 'fidel') may be altered. For example, ሀ hä [hə] (base form), ሁ hu (with a right-side diacritic that doesn't alter the letter), ሂ hi (with a subdiacritic that compresses the consonant, so it is the same height), ህ hə [hɨ] or [h] (where the letter is modified with a kink in the left arm).

OROMO ISSUE

Ge'ez script or the Latin alphabet Then during the early 1970s, the Oromo Liberation Front (OLF) chose the Latin alphabet as the official alphabet to write Afaan Oromo. Between 1974 and 1991 under the Mengistu regime the writing of Afaan Oromo in any script was forbidden, though limited usage of the Ge'ez script was allowed. On 3rd November 1991 the OLF convened a meeting of over 1,000 Oromo intellectuals to decide which alphabet to use to write Afaan Ormo. After a many hours of debate, they decided unanimously to adopt the Latin alphabet. Unfortunately many Ormo have stopped using the indigenous African Ge'ez script after 1991 and began formally writing Oromoia in a Latin format called called Qubee. Words are subsequently excessively long to accommodate for the inadequacies of Latin. It is speculated that the motivation for the change was to create a distinctive cultural identify from the "semitic" groups who have historically suppressed their culture. How a European script could be used over a related African script speaks to the dangers of so-called liberation when those liberating forces are ignorant of the broader issues.
You blathering on about ignorance is funny. Which African tribe came up with Ge'ez? It's an offshoot of Hebrew and Aramaic. Ethiopia was occupied by more than the African hut dwellers. Sorry.

And all I said was George Washington most of the founding fathers did too. You got butt hurt over that. I played with you while you kept on back pedaling and trying to pretend you didnt care. Guess what? You failed. Everyone can see you care and thats why you posted in the first place.

No, I didn't get butthurt ... I asked you a question you still haven't answered.
Again ... Your conclusions are false ... A product of your mentality, approach, direction and hatred.

They don't. Scholars do and oral tradition is considered folklore. Nothing more.

Oral? You never heard of Hieroglyphics now? How stupid are you willing to pretend to be to continue?

The earliest inscriptions of Ethio-Semitic in Ethiopia and Eritrea date to the 9th century BC in Epigraphic South Arabian (ESA), an Abjad shared with contemporary kingdoms in South Arabia. After the 7th and 6th centuries BC, however, variants of the script arose, evolving in the direction of the Ge'ez abugida (a writing system that is also called an alphasyllabary). This evolution can be seen most clearly in evidence from inscriptions (mainly graffiti on rocks and caves) in Tigray region in northern Ethiopia and the former province of Akkele Guzay in Eritrea. By the first centuries AD, what is called "Old Ethiopic" or the "Old Ge'ez alphabet" arose, an abjad (like Arabic and Hebrew with no vowels) written left-to-right (as opposed to boustrophedon like ESA) with letters basically identical to the first-order forms of the modern vocalized alphabet (e.g. "k" in the form of "kä"). In the Ge'ez abugida (or 'fidel'), the base form of the letter (also known as 'fidel') may be altered. For example, ሀ hä [hə] (base form), ሁ hu (with a right-side diacritic that doesn't alter the letter), ሂ hi (with a subdiacritic that compresses the consonant, so it is the same height), ህ hə [hɨ] or [h] (where the letter is modified with a kink in the left arm).

OROMO ISSUE

Ge'ez script or the Latin alphabet Then during the early 1970s, the Oromo Liberation Front (OLF) chose the Latin alphabet as the official alphabet to write Afaan Oromo. Between 1974 and 1991 under the Mengistu regime the writing of Afaan Oromo in any script was forbidden, though limited usage of the Ge'ez script was allowed. On 3rd November 1991 the OLF convened a meeting of over 1,000 Oromo intellectuals to decide which alphabet to use to write Afaan Ormo. After a many hours of debate, they decided unanimously to adopt the Latin alphabet. Unfortunately many Ormo have stopped using the indigenous African Ge'ez script after 1991 and began formally writing Oromoia in a Latin format called called Qubee. Words are subsequently excessively long to accommodate for the inadequacies of Latin. It is speculated that the motivation for the change was to create a distinctive cultural identify from the "semitic" groups who have historically suppressed their culture. How a European script could be used over a related African script speaks to the dangers of so-called liberation when those liberating forces are ignorant of the broader issues.
You blathering on about ignorance is funny. Which African tribe came up with Ge'ez? It's an offshoot of Hebrew and Aramaic. Ethiopia was occupied by more than the African hut dwellers. Sorry.
Ge'ez is an Afro-Asiatic language like all Semetic languages fool. There were no white cave dwellers there.

And all I said was George Washington most of the founding fathers did too. You got butt hurt over that. I played with you while you kept on back pedaling and trying to pretend you didnt care. Guess what? You failed. Everyone can see you care and thats why you posted in the first place.

No, I didn't get butthurt ... I asked you a question you still haven't answered.
Again ... Your conclusions are false ... A product of your mentality, approach, direction and hatred.

Of course you got butthurt. You even refused to clarify what "them" you were referring to. If you wont clarify I cant answer your question. As usual my observations were spot on and you remain butthurt and upset about this thread regarding African Kingdoms.

Of course you got butthurt. You even refused to clarify what "them" you were referring to. If you wont clarify I cant answer your question. As usual my observations were spot on and you remain butthurt and upset about this thread regarding African Kingdoms.

Why would I be compelled to answer a question from you when you have failed to answer my previous questions?

Why would I be compelled to answer a question from you when you have failed to answer my previous questions?

You would be compelled because you want an answer. If you wont clarify you wont get an answer. Thats how it works. That has nothing to do with your being butthurt over the thread though.

OROMO ISSUE

Uh ok..

You would be compelled because you want an answer. If you wont clarify you wont get an answer. Thats how it works. That has nothing to do with your being butthurt over the thread though.

I asked the question I asked and you failed to answer pages before you asked me for a clarification.
If you mistakenly stumble over the false pretense that you are capable of supplying butthurt to me in any circumstance ... Then please proceed with your fruitless endeavors.

I asked the question I asked and you failed to answer pages before you asked me for a clarification.
If you mistakenly stumble over the false pretense that you are capable of supplying butthurt to me in any circumstance ... Then please proceed with your fruitless endeavors.

Tough. When I ask for clarification you better do so if you want your question answered. My aim was not to supply you with butthurt. Your butthurt is just a unforeseen side benefit to this thread.

Tough. When I ask for clarification you better do so if you want your question answered. My aim was not to supply you with butthurt. Your butthurt is just a unforeseen side benefit to this thread.

I never asked you to answer my question ... All I did was ask you why I would be compelled to answer yours.
You having difficulties keeping up there junior?

OROMO ISSUE

OROMO ISSUE

Ge'ez is an Afro-Asiatic language like all Semetic languages fool. There were no white cave dwellers there.
Sorry, not a jungle bunny language. The Niger-Congo family is jungle bunny.

I never asked you to answer my question ... All I did was ask you why I would be compelled to answer yours.

If you ask me a question you are asking for my answer. Asking me another question is also asking for my answer. Are you having trouble defining what a question is little one?

OROMO ISSUE

OROMO ISSUE

Sorry, not a jungle bunny language. The Niger-Congo family is jungle bunny.
No cave monkeys spoke Afro-Asiatic languages. Only Black people did. Sorry.

If you ask me a question you are asking for my answer. Asking me another question is also asking for my answer. Are you having trouble defining what a question is little one?

I asked a question, and you neglected to provide an answer.
That should not be mistaken as meaning I would attach any value to the answer you may or may not give ... Nor should it suggest that I will in turn lose any sleep over your failure to provide an answer.

All it suggests is that I am not obligated to answer any subsequent questions you may have.
Come on ... Try to keep up.

Forum List

Back