🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

10 African Kingdoms No One Talks About But Should

LOL...We have an idiot who thinks people create things for no reason

Lol ... We have an idiot who cannot explain what that has to do with anything I posted.
I never identified who created anything ... Nor what their purpose or lack thereof would be.

Uh huh

They werent smarter. They were just more treacherous and untrustworthy. We taught you things and instead of being grateful you attacked out of fear. Whites are dumb not smart. There is no telling all the knowledge that was lost due to the destruction touched off by your ferus rampages. Thats the primary reason you lie about history. Too bad all the other cultures know better.

Having a hammer is one thing ... The ability to use it to build something is an entirely different thing.
If you think that having a hammer is more important than using a hammer in combination
with other tools to build something substantial, worthwhile and that stands up to the test of time ... Then you truly are ignorant.

BlackSand response: Uh I didnt say blacks or hammers...You're crazy and so is that quote...from me...yeah
Its amazing the desperation white people display when you start talking about African kingdoms or achievements. Lends a lot of credence to my theory that white people are simply afraid of their recessive genes and will react violently to keep up the charade they are important..

You sound like a Dullass Cowgirls fan....always talking about the past.
But at least we have proof of the Cowturds past glory,yours,not so much.

Well what did you mean then? Of course it helped them achieve a higher understanding a a superior society. Then whites came along and wrecked it. You know what they say. An idiot with a sledge hammer can destroy a masterpiece sculpture in 5 minutes that an artist took years to create.

I guess you were unable to understand the "them" I was talking about.

I guess your writing skills in your native language are not adequate enough to simply point out what "them" you are talking about.

That sounds typical from you ... Your failure to understand is my fault ... You keep on thinking that if it make you feel more secure.

Your white people are the ones that have security issues. My failure to understand is your fault. You were trying to express an idea and failed the only point that matters in communication. Your idea was not clear. Typical of whites.

You haven't been interested in communication for the last 10 pages ... Now pretend you are too stupid to recognize I am jerking your chain for shits and giggles.

Lol ... We have an idiot who cannot explain what that has to do with anything I posted.
I never identified who created anything ... Nor what their purpose or lack thereof would be.

Uh huh

They werent smarter. They were just more treacherous and untrustworthy. We taught you things and instead of being grateful you attacked out of fear. Whites are dumb not smart. There is no telling all the knowledge that was lost due to the destruction touched off by your ferus rampages. Thats the primary reason you lie about history. Too bad all the other cultures know better.

Having a hammer is one thing ... The ability to use it to build something is an entirely different thing.
If you think that having a hammer is more important than using a hammer in combination
with other tools to build something substantial, worthwhile and that stands up to the test of time ... Then you truly are ignorant.

BlackSand response: Uh I didnt say blacks or hammers...You're crazy and so is that quote...from me...yeah
Its amazing the desperation white people display when you start talking about African kingdoms or achievements. Lends a lot of credence to my theory that white people are simply afraid of their recessive genes and will react violently to keep up the charade they are important..

You sound emotionally traumatized.. Why do you have a problem with Black people talking about the past?

You sound emotionally traumatized.. Why do you have a problem with Black people talking about the past?

What would ever give you the stupid idea I have a problem with black people or anything they may choose to talk about?

Well what did you mean then? Of course it helped them achieve a higher understanding a a superior society. Then whites came along and wrecked it. You know what they say. An idiot with a sledge hammer can destroy a masterpiece sculpture in 5 minutes that an artist took years to create.

I guess your writing skills in your native language are not adequate enough to simply point out what "them" you are talking about.

That sounds typical from you ... Your failure to understand is my fault ... You keep on thinking that if it make you feel more secure.

Your white people are the ones that have security issues. My failure to understand is your fault. You were trying to express an idea and failed the only point that matters in communication. Your idea was not clear. Typical of whites.

You haven't been interested in communication for the last 10 pages ... Now pretend you are too stupid to recognize I am jerking your chain for shits and giggles.

If this is an attempt at getting me to stop humiliating you its not very cleverly disguised. You said "them" which was not clear. What "them" are you talking about other than African inventors and scholars?

What would ever give you the stupid idea I have a problem with black people or anything they may choose to talk about?

I guess you are emotionally traumatized as well. I wasnt even talking to you. Did you miss that in the throes of your emotional trauma?

24200678.jpg

Uh huh

I really dont give a rats ass about your past. It's your present thats causing all the problems.
Maybe you should lead your people back to the past when you were somebodies...this century isnt working out for you.

If this is an attempt at getting me to stop humiliating you its not very cleverly disguised. You said "them" which was not clear. What "them" are you talking about other than African inventors and scholars?

Why the hell would you ever come to the conclusion that I give a rat's ass about anything you post ... Or the fact that you feel the need to fight an endless fruitless battle with me over your arrogance and futile attempts to gain any headway in a situation where you simply cannot achieve that goal in the first place?

Uh huh

I really dont give a rats ass about your past. It's your present thats causing all the problems.
Maybe you should lead your people back to the past when you were somebodies...this century isnt working out for you.
Of course you do give a rats ass. As a matter of fact its vitally important to you. Thats why you are on this thread now. Why dont you tell us why this is so important that you cant help but comment on the thread? :itsok:

Why the hell would you ever come to the conclusion that I give a rat's ass about anything you post ... Or the fact that you feel the need to fight an endless fruitless battle with me over your arrogance and futile attempts to gain any headway in a situation where you simply cannot achieve that goal in the first place?

i came to that conclusion when you tried your best to minimize the achievements of Blacks. Failing that you back pedal and deflect. Its ok but just know I know.

Of course you do give a rats ass. As a matter of fact its vitally important to you. Thats why you are on this thread now. Why dont you tell us why this is so important that you cant help but comment on the thread?

Nope not really. Ever since Mr.Peabody took back his way back machine I've lost interest.
I'm more concerned with whats going on today.

White people really provide some awesome entertainment. Make a thread about Black kingdoms and they shit themselves commenting then claim they dont care. If whites made a thread about european history I wouldnt give two fucks.

Of course you do give a rats ass. As a matter of fact its vitally important to you. Thats why you are on this thread now. Why dont you tell us why this is so important that you cant help but comment on the thread?

Nope not really. Ever since Mr.Peabody took back his way back machine I've lost interest.
So why are you commenting on this thread if you dont give a rats ass and you are more concerned about the present? This is about the past.

i came to that conclusion when you tried your best to minimize the achievements of Blacks. Failing that you back pedal and deflect. Its ok but just know I know.

You would be closer to the reality of the situation if you had come to the conclusion that I can post 8 words and 1 number almost irrelevant to the ongoing conversation ... And make you go off like a firecracker spewing your hatred.

So why are you commenting on this thread if you dont give a rats ass and you are more concerned about the present? This is about the past.

Well golly gee Uncle Remus,you know how we love it when you spin these yarns of ancient advanced black civilizations.
So when does the singing and dancing start?

You would be closer to the reality of the situation if you had come to the conclusion that I can post 8 words and 1 number almost irrelevant to the ongoing conversation ... And make you go off like a firecracker spewing your hatred.

Talking about Black history is spewing hatred now? I dont hate you. I pity you. You guys are amusing to me.

Well golly gee Uncle Remus,you know how we love it when you spin these yarns of ancient advanced black civilizations.
So when does the singing and dancing start?

Couldnt answer the question huh? :laugh:

Talking about Black history is spewing hatred now? I dont hate you. I pity you. You guys are amusing to me.

That is what seems to be the result in your case ... No need to pity me, I don't suffer from that affliction.

That is what seems to be the result in your case ... No need to pity me, I don't suffer from that affliction.

I cant help but pity you. You come on a thread about African kingdoms trying your best to minimize them. Then you claim you dont care. Why would I feel anything other than pity and amusement for you or the other white person that feels insecure?

Forum List

Back