🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

10 African Kingdoms No One Talks About But Should

They werent smarter. They were just more treacherous and untrustworthy. We taught you things and instead of being grateful you attacked out of fear. Whites are dumb not smart. There is no telling all the knowledge that was lost due to the destruction touched off by your ferus rampages. Thats the primary reason you lie about history. Too bad all the other cultures know better.

Having a hammer is one thing ... The ability to use it to build something is an entirely different thing.
If you think that having a hammer is more important than using a hammer in combination with other tools to build something substantial, worthwhile and that stands up to the test of time ... Then you truly are ignorant.

Of course having a hammer is more important. If you dont have the hammer you cant do anything with it. Face it. The only reason whites have dominated since the 1490's is due to other cultures teaching you things and then you whites letting your feral side suppress those that taught you. The problem with such tactics is they always come back to bite you in the ass. Soon you will be bred out and the world will begin to progress again.

They werent smarter. They were just more treacherous and untrustworthy. We taught you things and instead of being grateful you attacked out of fear. Whites are dumb not smart. There is no telling all the knowledge that was lost due to the destruction touched off by your ferus rampages. Thats the primary reason you lie about history. Too bad all the other cultures know better.

Having a hammer is one thing ... The ability to use it to build something is an entirely different thing.
If you think that having a hammer is more important than using a hammer in combination with other tools to build something substantial, worthwhile and that stands up to the test of time ... Then you truly are ignorant.

LOL Ok so we have one person who believes that Africans created a hammer and then didnt know what do with it. They just created it for no reason just like other creations which include:

1. Nothing ever

Lol ... We have an idiot who thinks I posted said anything about Africans creating a hammer.

LOL...We have an idiot who thinks people create things for no reason

Lol ... We have an idiot who cannot explain what that has to do with anything I posted.
I never identified who created anything ... Nor what their purpose or lack thereof would be.

LOL Ok so we have one person who believes that Africans created a hammer and then didnt know what do with it. They just created it for no reason just like other creations which include:

1. Nothing ever

Lol ... We have an idiot who thinks I posted said anything about Africans creating a hammer.

That was a good one though. :laugh:

Lol ... We have an idiot who cannot explain what that has to do with anything I posted.
I never identified who created anything ... Nor what their purpose or lack thereof would be.

We already identified that Black people created higher learning, civilization, etc. Your claim is that they created it and didnt know what to do with it.

1. Nothing ever

That was a good one though. :laugh:

Seems like we have another volunteer for the idiot group ... :laugh:

Uh huh

If you think that having a hammer is more important than using a hammer in combination
with other tools to build something substantial, worthwhile and that stands up to the test of time ... Then you truly are ignorant.

BlackSand response: Uh I didnt say blacks or hammers...You're crazy and so is that quote...from me...yeah

We already identified that Black people created higher learning, civilization, etc. Your claim is that they created it and didnt know what to do with it.

Now, that logic looks so fucking silly that he's backing away from himself. :rofl:

I didn't claim anything other than the fact that establishing something worthwhile, substantial and that stands the test of time is more important than any particular tool you may use to get there.

The reason you cannot understand that is your problem ... And always has been.

Uh huh

If you think that having a hammer is more important than using a hammer in combination
with other tools to build something substantial, worthwhile and that stands up to the test of time ... Then you truly are ignorant.

BlackSand response: Uh I didnt say blacks or hammers...You're crazy and so is that quote...from me...yeah
Its amazing the desperation white people display when you start talking about African kingdoms or achievements. Lends a lot of credence to my theory that white people are simply afraid of their recessive genes and will react violently to keep up the charade they are important..

I didn't claim anything other than the fact that establishing something worthwhile, substantial and that stands the test of time is more important than any particular tool you may use to get there.

The reason you cannot understand that is your problem ... And always has been.

You mean like the pyramids, or math, science, etc? Thats what my African people did.

Uh huh

Its amazing the desperation white people display when you start talking about African kingdoms or achievements. Lends a lot of credence to my theory that white people are simply afraid of their recessive genes and will react violently to keep up the charade they are important..
We know you're desperate for some kind of great African history, but it just isn't there.

Stop being so needy. It's pretty repulsive.

You mean like the pyramids, or math, science, etc? Thats what my African people did.

That isn't exactly what I meant ... If it had been what I meant ... It would have been what I posted.
But on the other hand ... I see where it has obviously helped them achieve a higher understanding and a superior and more successful society in our modern world.

That isn't exactly what I meant ... If it had been what I meant ... It would have been what I posted.
But on the other hand ... I see where it has obviously helped them achieve a higher understanding and a superior and more successful society in our modern world.

Well what did you mean then? Of course it helped them achieve a higher understanding and a superior society. Then whites came along and wrecked it. You know what they say. An idiot with a sledge hammer can destroy a masterpiece sculpture in 5 minutes that an artist took years to create.

Last edited:

:rofl: *this is blacksand realizing he's in a corner and how playing stupid can come back on you*

Well what did you mean then? Of course it helped them achieve a higher understanding a a superior society. Then whites came along and wrecked it. You know what they say. An idiot with a sledge hammer can destroy a masterpiece sculpture in 5 minutes that an artist took years to create.

I guess you were unable to understand the "them" I was talking about.

:rofl: *this is blacksand realizing he's in a corner and how playing stupid can come back on you*

You haven't added anything of value ... As usual ... Certainly nothing I would feel the need to back away from.

Well what did you mean then? Of course it helped them achieve a higher understanding a a superior society. Then whites came along and wrecked it. You know what they say. An idiot with a sledge hammer can destroy a masterpiece sculpture in 5 minutes that an artist took years to create.

I guess your writing skills in your native language are not adequate enough to simply point out what "them" you are talking about. I was talking about Black people. If you were talking about white people no one really cares.

I guess your writing skills in your native language are not adequate enough to simply point out what "them" you are talking about.

That sounds typical from you ... Your failure to understand is my fault ... You keep on thinking that if it makes you feel more secure.

I guess your writing skills in your native language are not adequate enough to simply point out what "them" you are talking about.

That sounds typical from you ... Your failure to understand is my fault ... You keep on thinking that if it make you feel more secure.

Your white people are the ones that have security issues. My failure to understand is your fault. You were trying to express an idea and failed the only point that matters in communication. Your idea was not clear. Typical of whites.

Forum List

Back