🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

10 African Kingdoms No One Talks About But Should

Any moron with a gun can be in charge. That doesnt mean your smarter. It just means you have a gun. If whites were so smart why is there nothing you have invented without borrowing from other cultures?

I see you cannot even grasp the concept ... Because someone thinks something doesn't mean squat until the have the intelligence necessary to accomplish a worthwhile task.

I think there is something fundamentally wrong with a race that thinks killing and savagery is intelligence. Thats pretty much all whites have excelled at. I read a book by a white guy that explains why and its not a pretty picture. Whites are governed by fear and greed. They feel insecure pretty much all the time and have committed the vast majority of the worlds atrocities due to that fear. I think its because they know their genes are recessive.

There is no difference in the savagery, killing and slave labor employed by Mensa Musa than anyone else.
The only difference is that he didn't have the intelligence necessary to establish a kingdom that would last and overcome the obstacles before it.

Not to mention you would be hard pressed to explain how fear and insecurity led to Europeans spanning the globe in order to find the tools necessary and accomplish the goals they desired. I mean it would be easy for you to assume whatever suits your purpose in that matter ... But you obviously have never boarded a sailing vessel or thrown your crap on the back of a horse ... And risked almost certain death traveling the globe.

Thats part of insecurity. You develop weapons and train in savagery for that boogey man that is coming to get you. Whites excelled in killing, warfare and mayhem. Its what they do best. Other races being peaceful and more into academics get bullied. Like bullies always do the time comes when they meet their true lot in life.

Whatever your distorted reasoning may be ... And whatever argument you may choose to offer ... The results clearly indicate who was evidently smarter in the long run.

Any moron with a gun can be in charge. That doesnt mean your smarter. It just means you have a gun. If whites were so smart why is there nothing you have invented without borrowing from other cultures?

Of course you'd have had to been smart enough to come up with the gun in the first place.....

So whites werent smart because they didnt create the gun? Want to backpeddle that back now or later?
Let them claim the gun. Its a sign of their fear.

Naw son, they didnt create that either. Because HereWeGoAgain says that whites werent smart because they didnt create the gun...Watch him do a quick 180 on that too!

Whatever your distorted reasoning may be ... And whatever argument you may choose to offer ... The results clearly indicate who was evidently smarter in the long run.

Of course you'd have had to been smart enough to come up with the gun in the first place.....

So whites werent smart because they didnt create the gun? Want to backpeddle that back now or later?

Naw son, they didnt create that either. Because HereWeGoAgain says that whites werent smart because they didnt create the gun...Watch him do a quick 180 on that too!

Uhhh...yes they did.
Historians typically recognize Chinese fire lances, which were invented in the 10th century, as the first guns. These bamboo or metal tubes projected flames and shrapnel at their targets.

Who invented the first gun - HowStuffWorks

I see you cannot even grasp the concept ... Because someone thinks something doesn't mean squat until the have the intelligence necessary to accomplish a worthwhile task.

I think there is something fundamentally wrong with a race that thinks killing and savagery is intelligence. Thats pretty much all whites have excelled at. I read a book by a white guy that explains why and its not a pretty picture. Whites are governed by fear and greed. They feel insecure pretty much all the time and have committed the vast majority of the worlds atrocities due to that fear. I think its because they know their genes are recessive.

There is no difference in the savagery, killing and slave labor employed by Mensa Musa than anyone else.
The only difference is that he didn't have the intelligence necessary to establish a kingdom that would last and overcome the obstacles before it.

Not to mention you would be hard pressed to explain how fear and insecurity led to Europeans spanning the globe in order to find the tools necessary and accomplish the goals they desired. I mean it would be easy for you to assume whatever suits your purpose in that matter ... But you obviously have never boarded a sailing vessel or thrown your crap on the back of a horse ... And risked almost certain death traveling the globe.

Of course there is a difference. Mensa Musas kingdom wasnt marked by killing and slave labor. The only reason his kingdom didnt last was marauding whites from europe.

Only whites would be hard pressed to explain that. To me its very simple. Europe is bereft of natural resources. The greed of whites created a lust that was only sated by killing and stealing.

Long before whites even existed Blacks had already spanned the globe. Thats how the world was populated. Try again. :itsok:

Uhhh...yes they did.
Historians typically recognize Chinese fire lances, which were invented in the 10th century, as the first guns. These bamboo or metal tubes projected flames and shrapnel at their targets.

Did a white person supply that link? If so then its not credible. Are you now saying whites were too stupid to create the gun? Like most monkeys you get confused easily.

Last edited:
Of course there is a difference. Mensa Musas kingdom wasnt marked by killing and slave labor. The only reason his kingdom didnt last was marauding whites from europe.

Only whites would be hard pressed to explain that. To me its very simple. Europe is bereft of natural resources. The greed of whites created a lust that was only sated by killing and stealing.

Long before whites even existed Blacks had already spanned the globe. Thats how the world was populated. Try again. :itsok:

Again ... Completely untrue ... But par the course for you.

At one point European travelers embossed every map of Northern Africa with the image of Mensa Musa as a matter of respect.
It stayed that way until he fretted away all the accomplishments of his reign at which point they replaced the other image with "the naked savage king wearing a crown".

Mensa Musa fell to his own devices and lack of intelligence.

Uhhh...yes they did.

Look at him....saying stuff first and researching afterwards. Its so cute..

Who said anything about white people? The chinese were the first.

Which one is it? Dont answer...you dont even know....you should wiki your response first before looking more foolish

Again ... Completely untrue ... But par the course for you.

At one point European travelers embossed every map of Northern Africa with the image of Mensa Musa as a matter of respect.
It stayed that way until he fretted away all the accomplishments of his reign at which point they replaced the other image with "the naked savage king wearing a crown".

Mensa Musa fell to his own devices and lack of intelligence.

White people like you are funny. One of Mansa Musas largest achievements was to turn west Africa into the destination of choice for world scholars. Those same scholars traveled back to Europe to teach your ignorant white royalty how to read, write, and take baths. You should be on your knees kissing the nearest picture you can find of him.

White people like you are funny. One of Mansa Musas largest achievements was to turn west Africa into the destination of choice for world scholars. Those same scholars traveled back to Europe to teach your ignorant white royalty how to read, write, and take baths. You should be on your knees kissing the nearest picture you can find of him.

Look, if you want to suggest that the Europeans were smart enough to gather the knowledge necessary to save themselves instead of wasting away into non-existence ... I am certainly not going to argue with that.

Too bad Mensa Musa didn't have the common sense necessary to survive his own ignorance.

Look if you want to suggest that the Europeans were smart enough to gather the knowledge necessary to save themselves instead of wasting away into non-existence ... I am not going to argue with that.

Too bad Mensa Musa didn't have the common sense necessary to survive his own ignorance.

I'm glad you arent going to argue with it. If Black and Tawny Moors educated in Africa had not traveled to europe to re-educate whites in the Dark Ages you would still be afraid of water. You wouldnt even be able to count from zero to ten. Think about it.

I'm glad you arent going to argue with it. If Black and Tawny Moors educated in Africa had not traveled to europe to re-educate whites in the Dark Ages you would still be afraid of water. You wouldnt even be able to count from zero to ten. Think about it.

Too bad the Europeans were obviously smarter in that they accomplished something with the knowledge their teachers certainly couldn't.

Uhhh...yes they did.

Look at him....saying stuff first and researching afterwards. Its so cute..

Who said anything about white people? The chinese were the first.

Which one is it? Dont answer...you dont even know....you should wiki your response first before looking more foolish
Whites greatest achievement was building on what others gave them. The things they excel in best like warfare and killing was made possible by the Chinese. They werent even smart enough to actually invent the very thing that allowed them to vandalize the world.

Too bad the Europeans were obviously smarter in that they accomplished something with the knowledge their teachers obviously couldn't.

They werent smarter. They were just more treacherous and untrustworthy. We taught you things and instead of being grateful you attacked out of fear. Whites are dumb not smart. There is no telling all the knowledge that was lost due to the destruction touched off by your ferus rampages. Thats the primary reason you lie about history. Too bad all the other cultures know better.

Just remember tho...at first Africans didnt contribute tho...now that you have some information...uh "ok ok they contributed steel but like...maybe it was by accident and steel? Who cares about that?"

Even IF this remote tribe made steel, they did not contribute. This was not shared with anyone, the development of steel that is used in the world developed independently with zero knowledge or contribution from this tribe.

Civilization does not owe our knowledge of steel to Hala tribe.

See the reaction from black history? All I did was present an article and the fangs came out.

Why should I know?
They havent done anything
Ok they've done stuff but I think its silly stuff
This is stupid
etc etc etc

Never even heard of these cultures but the sheer fact that they are black...the reaction is hatred or belittling.

I'm sure its just because you dislike their policies tho right?

What you got was not fangs. but a collective yawn. Tribes existed - okay - whoopie....

While mildly interesting, why SHOULD people talk about these?

I think the better question is why this isnt more widely known like ancient greece, Rome and other places?

To answer your question: Because history

What were these civilizations achievements to math, science, agriculture, medicine etc? Heck the Mayans had brilliant achievements and that is why they are most remember, but what have these societies done?

Take the Bornu Empire, these were a people constantly at war and invading neighbors. They were a strict Islamic regime that enacted and enforced Sharia Law. They were a brutal Islamic regime that would make the Taliban proud. Despite their long recent and relatively recent history history (1800s is when they fell), they build only feudal cities, had non-existent economies and again were a brutal regime! They didn't advance human society in the slightest. Also let's not forget their helpful hand in the African slave trade. They raided villages and conquered people and then sold them off to slave traders!

Great achievements in science and technology in ancient Africa

Math
Surely only a few of us know that many modern high-school-level concepts in mathematics first were developed in Africa, as was the first method of counting. More than 35,000 years ago, Egyptians scripted textbooks about math that included division and multiplication of fractions and geometric formulas to calculate the area and volume of shapes (3). Distances and angles were calculated, algebraic equations were solved and mathematically based predictions were made of the size of floods of the Nile. The ancient Egyptians considered a circle to have 360 degrees and estimated Π at 3.16 (3).

Eight thousand years ago, people in present-day Zaire developed their own numeration system, as did Yoruba people in what is now Nigeria. The Yoruba system was based on units of 20 (instead of 10) and required an impressive amount of subtraction to identify different numbers. Scholars have lauded this system, as it required much abstract reasoning (4).

Not good enough?

Astronomy
Several ancient African cultures birthed discoveries in astronomy. Many of these are foundations on which we still rely, and some were so advanced that their mode of discovery still cannot be understood. Egyptians charted the movement of the sun and constellations and the cycles of the moon. They divided the year into 12 parts and developed a yearlong calendar system containing 365 ¼ days (3). Clocks were made with moving water and sundial-like clocks were used (3).

A structure known as the African Stonehenge in present-day Kenya (constructed around 300 B.C.) was a remarkably accurate calendar (5). The Dogon people of Mali amassed a wealth of detailed astronomical observations (6). Many of their discoveries were so advanced that some modern scholars credit their discoveries instead to space aliens or unknown European travelers, even though the Dogon culture is steeped in ceremonial tradition centered on several space events. The Dogon knew of Saturn’s rings, Jupiter’s moons, the spiral structure of the Milky Way and the orbit of the Sirius star system. Hundreds of years ago, they plotted orbits in this system accurately through the year 1990 (6). They knew this system contained a primary star and a secondary star (now called Sirius B) of immense density and not visible to the naked eye.

We all know about Egypt - and it is a MAJOR part of history.

I watched a History Channel fraudumentary on the Kenya "stonehenge," it's a complete fraud with no basis in reality.

Last edited:
They werent smarter. They were just more treacherous and untrustworthy. We taught you things and instead of being grateful you attacked out of fear. Whites are dumb not smart. There is no telling all the knowledge that was lost due to the destruction touched off by your ferus rampages. Thats the primary reason you lie about history. Too bad all the other cultures know better.

Having a hammer is one thing ... The ability to use it to build something is an entirely different thing.
If you think that having a hammer is more important than using a hammer in combination with other tools to build something substantial, worthwhile and that stands up to the test of time ... Then you truly are ignorant.

See the reaction from black history? All I did was present an article and the fangs came out.

Why should I know?
They havent done anything
Ok they've done stuff but I think its silly stuff
This is stupid
etc etc etc

Never even heard of these cultures but the sheer fact that they are black...the reaction is hatred or belittling.

I'm sure its just because you dislike their policies tho right?

What you got was not fangs. but a collective yawn. Tribes existed - okay - whoopie....

A 14 page yawn? Oh ok...

Having a hammer is one thing ... The ability to use it to build something is an entirely different thing.
If you think that having a hammer is more important than using a hammer in combination with other tools to build something substantial, worthwhile and that stands up to the test of time ... Then you truly are ignorant.

LOL Ok so we have one person who believes that Africans created a hammer and then didnt know what do with it. They just created it for no reason just like other creations which include:

1. Nothing ever

LOL Ok so we have one person who believes that Africans created a hammer and then didnt know what do with it. They just created it for no reason just like other creations which include:

1. Nothing ever

Lol ... We have an idiot who thinks I posted anything about Africans creating a hammer.

Forum List

Back