🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

10 African Kingdoms No One Talks About But Should

When you consider charcoal is used in the fire,I would bet whoever it was who invented steel did it on accident.
So why didnt whites invent steel on accident? Didnt they have charcoal?

I would have to say it's because they had a better process to make iron and they weren't so inept as to accidentally spill shit in their smelter.
Bunch a halfass mofos...
I'm talking about steel not iron. If they had a better process what were they waiting on? Oh I forgot they were still eating each other and painting themselves with chewed up blue berries like in Braveheart.

You stupid MFer...if they were following a certain process to make iron why the hell would they dump charcoal in it?
Dumb as a bag of hammers....
So you could make steel if thats how its done. The fact whites had to learn how to make iron from someone else in the first place is the reason they couldnt make the next step. Youre a stupid little monkey. Typically you couldnt take the next step and figure that out.

So when are you guys going to make that next step? Dont mean to be pushy but it's been thousands of years.

Africans invented steel centuries before those slow whites did.

Haya people - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"The Haya people of Tanzania have been linked to one of the greatest scientific breakthroughs of all time: the invention of steel. Archaeologist Peter Schmidt discovered through a literalist combination of archaeology and oral tradition that the Haya had been forging steel for around 2000 years.
Say what? Oral tradition? Oh, they couldn't write. Didn't have wheels. I call bull on making steel.
Doesnt really matter what you call bull on. Facts are facts.
Oral tradition is "facts"?
Yes. What makes you think white people define what facts are?

So why didnt whites invent steel on accident? Didnt they have charcoal?

I would have to say it's because they had a better process to make iron and they weren't so inept as to accidentally spill shit in their smelter.
Bunch a halfass mofos...
I'm talking about steel not iron. If they had a better process what were they waiting on? Oh I forgot they were still eating each other and painting themselves with chewed up blue berries like in Braveheart.

You stupid MFer...if they were following a certain process to make iron why the hell would they dump charcoal in it?
Dumb as a bag of hammers....
So you could make steel if thats how its done. The fact whites had to learn how to make iron from someone else in the first place is the reason they couldnt make the next step. Youre a stupid little monkey. Typically you couldnt take the next step and figure that out.

So when are you guys going to make that next step? Dont mean to be pushy but it's been thousands of years.
We already made the next step. You guys are lagging behind and fucking up the world as usual.

He keeps saying accidentally like if he repeats it enough thats what really happened. You were better off when you pretended they didnt do anything significant. Now you just look silly
Its like when illiterates say Africans never had writing scripts and math then they find out the oldest evidence of math was found in the congo thousands of years before whites even existed. :laugh:
It is not what basic things you discover first, it is how you use them.

For all the discoveries, tribalism triumphed, and still does.

Just look at the hoods.

"The Haya people of Tanzania have been linked to one of the greatest scientific breakthroughs of all time: the invention of steel. Archaeologist Peter Schmidt discovered through a literalist combination of archaeology and oral tradition that the Haya had been forging steel for around 2000 years.
Say what? Oral tradition? Oh, they couldn't write. Didn't have wheels. I call bull on making steel.
They don't. Scholars do and oral tradition is considered folklore. Nothing more.

I think it is pretty obvious that the OP is an anti-white racist.

A total scumbag deserving of nothing but torture and death.

He keeps saying accidentally like if he repeats it enough thats what really happened. You were better off when you pretended they didnt do anything significant. Now you just look silly
Its like when illiterates say Africans never had writing scripts and math then they find out the oldest evidence of math was found in the congo thousands of years before whites even existed. :laugh:

Just look at the hoods.
Thats weird the Kingdom of Mali was bigger than Europe. Are you saying europe was a tribe?

They don't. Scholars do and oral tradition is considered folklore. Nothing more.
Only Black scholars and white ones with intelligence are qualified to define what facts are. You whites have gotten busted lying so much nothing you say has any credibility. You guys lied about Piltdown man because you wanted the world to believe humans started in Europe. Until you become more trustworthy nothing you say means much.

Mansa Musa owned more slaves than camels.

So whats your point? George Washington did too.

George Washington accomplished more than Mensa Musa ... And what he accomplished still exists.

What does that have to do with slaves? What does that have to do with African kingdoms?

Just look at the hoods.
Thats weird the Kingdom of Mali was bigger than Europe. Are you saying europe was a tribe?
No tribalism in Europe, no buddy, none at all.

All the wars weren't tribal.

Shit, you are pretty funny sometimes.

Kingdom of Mali was bigger than Europe; does that put grits on the table and Jordan's on the floor today?

What does that have to do with slaves? What does that have to do with African kingdoms?

What does what have to do with slaves ... What Washington or Mensa Musa accomplished?
It obviously doesn't have anything to do with Mensa Musa's African Kingdom ... Because it is long gone.

Only Black scholars and white ones with intelligence are qualified to define what facts are. You whites have gotten busted lying so much nothing you say has any credibility. You guys lied about Piltdown man because you wanted the world to believe humans started in Europe. Until you become more trustworthy nothing you say means much.

Piltdown hoax?

We guys?

Man I am not that old.

I didn't do it.

So you actually think a bunch of dudes in loin clothes holding spears were metallurgist?

Whatever the case might be ... It doesn't seemed to have helped them out much.

Anyway.....One of the most amazing feature about Africa is the Sahara. This region is very important for a variety of reasons. It helped give rise to a lot of the worlds knowledge. Its where Egypt got its start. These amazing people founded learning centers and the very first observatories in the Sahara at a place called Nbata Playa. Here Africans charted the skies and recorded the sothic cycles which gave rise to our present day calendar.

Forum List

Back