🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

10 African Kingdoms No One Talks About But Should

First Africans didnt have books...which showed they werent intelligent until it was shown they not only had books but created languages etc. Then creating books was "no big deal"

First Africans contributed nothing in the way of math and science...which showed they werent intelligent until it was shown they not only created math but did formulas, angles medicine and metallurgy. Then contributing was "no big deal"

Being rich is an accomplishment in itself...unless you are the richest black man that ever existed in history. Then being rich is "no big deal"

If black people created whites in test tubes they'd say that too isnt a big deal. Not because its not a big deal but to lie to themselves that nothing matters unless they say it does

You would be compelled because you want an answer. If you wont clarify you wont get an answer. Thats how it works. That has nothing to do with your being butthurt over the thread though.

I asked the question I asked and you failed to answer pages before you asked me for a clarification.
If you mistakenly stumble over the false pretense that you are capable of supplying butthurt to me in any circumstance ... Then please proceed with your fruitless endeavors.

Tough. When I ask for clarification you better do so if you want your question answered. My aim was not to supply you with butthurt. Your butthurt is just a unforeseen side benefit to this thread.

I never asked you to answer my question ... All I did was ask you why I would be compelled to answer yours.
You having difficulties keeping up there junior?

If you ask me a question you are asking for my answer. Asking me another question is also asking for my answer. Are you having trouble defining what a question is little one?

I asked a question, and you neglected to provide an answer.
That should not be mistaken as meaning I would attach any value to the answer you may or may not give ... Nor should it suggest that I will in turn lose any sleep over your failure to provide an answer.

All it suggests is that I am not obligated to answer any subsequent questions you may have.

Next time you want your question answered you better clarify when I ask for it. Of course you value my answer. I'm smarter than you and you are trying to learn from me hence your reason for asking me a question.

Yes. What makes you think white people define what facts are?
They don't. Scholars do and oral tradition is considered folklore. Nothing more.

Oral? You never heard of Hieroglyphics now? How stupid are you willing to pretend to be to continue?

amharic-ge'ez-oldest-African-script.jpg

The earliest inscriptions of Ethio-Semitic in Ethiopia and Eritrea date to the 9th century BC in Epigraphic South Arabian (ESA), an Abjad shared with contemporary kingdoms in South Arabia. After the 7th and 6th centuries BC, however, variants of the script arose, evolving in the direction of the Ge'ez abugida (a writing system that is also called an alphasyllabary). This evolution can be seen most clearly in evidence from inscriptions (mainly graffiti on rocks and caves) in Tigray region in northern Ethiopia and the former province of Akkele Guzay in Eritrea. By the first centuries AD, what is called "Old Ethiopic" or the "Old Ge'ez alphabet" arose, an abjad (like Arabic and Hebrew with no vowels) written left-to-right (as opposed to boustrophedon like ESA) with letters basically identical to the first-order forms of the modern vocalized alphabet (e.g. "k" in the form of "kä"). In the Ge'ez abugida (or 'fidel'), the base form of the letter (also known as 'fidel') may be altered. For example, ሀ hä [hə] (base form), ሁ hu (with a right-side diacritic that doesn't alter the letter), ሂ hi (with a subdiacritic that compresses the consonant, so it is the same height), ህ hə [hɨ] or [h] (where the letter is modified with a kink in the left arm).

OROMO ISSUE

Ge'ez script or the Latin alphabet Then during the early 1970s, the Oromo Liberation Front (OLF) chose the Latin alphabet as the official alphabet to write Afaan Oromo. Between 1974 and 1991 under the Mengistu regime the writing of Afaan Oromo in any script was forbidden, though limited usage of the Ge'ez script was allowed. On 3rd November 1991 the OLF convened a meeting of over 1,000 Oromo intellectuals to decide which alphabet to use to write Afaan Ormo. After a many hours of debate, they decided unanimously to adopt the Latin alphabet. Unfortunately many Ormo have stopped using the indigenous African Ge'ez script after 1991 and began formally writing Oromoia in a Latin format called called Qubee. Words are subsequently excessively long to accommodate for the inadequacies of Latin. It is speculated that the motivation for the change was to create a distinctive cultural identify from the "semitic" groups who have historically suppressed their culture. How a European script could be used over a related African script speaks to the dangers of so-called liberation when those liberating forces are ignorant of the broader issues.
You blathering on about ignorance is funny. Which African tribe came up with Ge'ez? It's an offshoot of Hebrew and Aramaic. Ethiopia was occupied by more than the African hut dwellers. Sorry.
They don't. Scholars do and oral tradition is considered folklore. Nothing more.

Oral? You never heard of Hieroglyphics now? How stupid are you willing to pretend to be to continue?

The earliest inscriptions of Ethio-Semitic in Ethiopia and Eritrea date to the 9th century BC in Epigraphic South Arabian (ESA), an Abjad shared with contemporary kingdoms in South Arabia. After the 7th and 6th centuries BC, however, variants of the script arose, evolving in the direction of the Ge'ez abugida (a writing system that is also called an alphasyllabary). This evolution can be seen most clearly in evidence from inscriptions (mainly graffiti on rocks and caves) in Tigray region in northern Ethiopia and the former province of Akkele Guzay in Eritrea. By the first centuries AD, what is called "Old Ethiopic" or the "Old Ge'ez alphabet" arose, an abjad (like Arabic and Hebrew with no vowels) written left-to-right (as opposed to boustrophedon like ESA) with letters basically identical to the first-order forms of the modern vocalized alphabet (e.g. "k" in the form of "kä"). In the Ge'ez abugida (or 'fidel'), the base form of the letter (also known as 'fidel') may be altered. For example, ሀ hä [hə] (base form), ሁ hu (with a right-side diacritic that doesn't alter the letter), ሂ hi (with a subdiacritic that compresses the consonant, so it is the same height), ህ hə [hɨ] or [h] (where the letter is modified with a kink in the left arm).

OROMO ISSUE

Ge'ez script or the Latin alphabet Then during the early 1970s, the Oromo Liberation Front (OLF) chose the Latin alphabet as the official alphabet to write Afaan Oromo. Between 1974 and 1991 under the Mengistu regime the writing of Afaan Oromo in any script was forbidden, though limited usage of the Ge'ez script was allowed. On 3rd November 1991 the OLF convened a meeting of over 1,000 Oromo intellectuals to decide which alphabet to use to write Afaan Ormo. After a many hours of debate, they decided unanimously to adopt the Latin alphabet. Unfortunately many Ormo have stopped using the indigenous African Ge'ez script after 1991 and began formally writing Oromoia in a Latin format called called Qubee. Words are subsequently excessively long to accommodate for the inadequacies of Latin. It is speculated that the motivation for the change was to create a distinctive cultural identify from the "semitic" groups who have historically suppressed their culture. How a European script could be used over a related African script speaks to the dangers of so-called liberation when those liberating forces are ignorant of the broader issues.
You blathering on about ignorance is funny. Which African tribe came up with Ge'ez? It's an offshoot of Hebrew and Aramaic. Ethiopia was occupied by more than the African hut dwellers. Sorry.
Ge'ez is an Afro-Asiatic language like all Semetic languages fool. There were no white cave dwellers there.
Sorry, not a jungle bunny language. The Niger-Congo family is jungle bunny.
No cave monkeys spoke Afro-Asiatic languages. Only Black people did. Sorry.
No jungle bunnies, just Jews, Arabs and assorted people of the Mediterranean, north Africa and the Middle East. Hardly a jungle bunny there.

OROMO ISSUE

OROMO ISSUE

Ge'ez is an Afro-Asiatic language like all Semetic languages fool. There were no white cave dwellers there.
No jungle bunnies, just Jews, Arabs and assorted people of the Mediterranean, north Africa and the Middle East. Hardly a jungle bunny there.
The language originated in Africa and was taught to cave monkeys. Sorry

I asked the question I asked and you failed to answer pages before you asked me for a clarification.
If you mistakenly stumble over the false pretense that you are capable of supplying butthurt to me in any circumstance ... Then please proceed with your fruitless endeavors.

Tough. When I ask for clarification you better do so if you want your question answered. My aim was not to supply you with butthurt. Your butthurt is just a unforeseen side benefit to this thread.

I never asked you to answer my question ... All I did was ask you why I would be compelled to answer yours.

If you ask me a question you are asking for my answer. Asking me another question is also asking for my answer. Are you having trouble defining what a question is little one?

That should not be mistaken as meaning I would attach any value to the answer you may or may not give ... Nor should it suggest that I will in turn lose any sleep over your failure to provide an answer.

All it suggests is that I am not obligated to answer any subsequent questions you may have.

Next time you want your question answered you better clarify when I ask for it. Of course you value my answer. I'm smarter than you and you are trying to learn from me hence your reason for asking me a question.

I didn't ask for an answer ... If you ever desire me to clarify anything ... Then I would suggest you make attempts answer my prior questions.
Otherwise ... I am willing to accept that you believe you are intelligent ... And you lack the intelligence necessary to determine otherwise.

First Africans didnt have books...which showed they werent intelligent until it was shown they not only had books but created languages etc. Then creating books was "no big deal"

First Africans contributed nothing in the way of math and science...which showed they werent intelligent until it was shown they not only created math but did formulas, angles medicine and metallurgy. Then contributing was "no big deal"

Being rich is an accomplishment in itself...unless you are the richest black man that ever existed in history. Then being rich is "no big deal"

If black people created whites in test tubes they'd say that too isnt a big deal. Not because its not a big deal but to lie to themselves that nothing matters unless they say it does
Not only was he the richest Black man, He was the richest human in the existence of the planet.

I didn't ask for an answer ... If you ever desire me to clarify anything ... Then I would suggest you make attempts answer my prior questions.
Otherwise ... I am willing to accept that you believe you are intelligent ... And you lack the intelligence necessary to determine otherwise.

if you ask a question you are asking for an answer. If you want an answer then you will clarify your question. If you dont then your question will remain unanswered. You have no choice but to accept that i am more intelligent than you. You proved that when you asked for my wisdom.

OROMO ISSUE

Afro-Asiatic was and is not a jungle bunny language family. Sorry, be needy elsewhere.

Afro-Asiatic was and is not a jungle bunny language family. Sorry, be needy elsewhere.
Of course not. Its an African language hence the term Afro. Sorry but the cave monkeys were taught how to speak it at a later date.

if you ask a question you are asking for an answer. If you want an answer then you will clarify your question. If you dont then your question will remain unanswered. You have no choice but to accept that i am more intelligent than you. You proved that when you asked for my wisdom.

You do the legwork and go back to look it up ... It isn't like I am holding my breath waiting for you to answer it.
If you haven't been able to figure that out yet ... You really are not all that intelligent.
If you think I don't have a choice ... Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about your insecurities.

My cat demonstrates more wisdom that you do on a regular basis.

Not only was he the richest Black man, He was the richest human in the existence of the planet.

Meh...On second thought being wealthier than everyone is easy. Anyone can do that. Womp Womp

You do the legwork and go back to look it up ... It isn't like I am holding my breath waiting for you to answer it.
If you have been able to figure that out yet ... You really are not all that intelligent.
If you think I don't have a choice ... Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about your insecurities.

My cat demonstrates more wisdom that you on a regular basis.

No thanks. If you want your question answered then clarify it. I dont really care if you get your question answered or not to be honest.

Of course not. Its an African language hence the term Afro. Sorry but the cave monkeys were taught how to speak it at a later date.
That's pretty idiotic, even for a jungle bunny.

Be a good monkey and go back to sleep now. :itsok:

No thanks. If you want your question answered then clarify it. I dont really care if you get your question answered or not to be honest.

You still haven't figured out I didn't ask you for an answer ... Or would care what your answer was.
Whatever answer you may or may not have given would have been comprised of the same idiotic bullshit you are continuing to pursue with me ... For no other reason than to satisfy your insecurities and terrible inferiority complex.

Could you build us a mud hut? You know, just to show us you still have the technical skills of your pre-slave ancestors. Please?

You still haven't figured out I didn't ask you for an answer ... Or would care what your answer was.
Whatever answer you may or may not have given would have been comprised of the same idiotic bullshit you are continuing to pursue with me ... For no other reason than to satisfy your insecurities and terrible inferiority complex.

When you ask a question you ask for an answer. Otherwise you would just make a statement. You care because you whined that I didnt answer your question. If you want it answered then clarify the question. If you dont then you will never get an answer. Thats how its going to be. Nothing you can say will change that no matter how upset you get over this thread.

Could you build us a mud hut? You know, just to show us you still have the technical skills of your pre-slave ancestors. Please?
You build us a cave first. Oh i forgot they already exist and require no thought or intelligence. No wonder white people became sentient last.

Forum List

Back