🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

10 African Kingdoms No One Talks About But Should

I really dont know what you guys are objecting to anymore...Horses didnt exist or they did but not really...or How are horses born? IDK

We've moved on to making fun of the topic altogether. Welcome back.

Yeah I can see that. I guess that easier than making a point.

Oddly enough, throughout the humorous responses, a very valid point is made.
Nothing you have said has ever been valid. Reasoning based on your inferiority complex is simply amusing.

I really dont know what you guys are objecting to anymore...Horses didnt exist or they did but not really...or How are horses born? IDK

Im sure it was...what was it again about horses?

Oh I think I asked where the horse came from in the op picture (knowing well that domesticated horses aren't native to Africa).

I think they are forced into a corner where the only options they have is to ask about horses or providing nervous laughter

Oh I think I asked where the horse came from in the op picture (knowing well that domesticated horses aren't native to Africa).

Again I ask: So?

I was making a point of inferior cultures adopting the practices of superior ones. It's a natural phenomenon and all cultures do it.

African Americans want to take pride in the same people that wanted rid of them

how sad
White americans want to take pride in the same people that sent them to the US and Australia as penal colonies and indentured servants.

How pitiful.

And look what they built. Amazing huh?
They built nothing. Thats not amazing because genetically they couldnt take the environment. There was a reason they enslaved Blacks. They were too weak to do the work themselves.

Nothing you have said has ever been valid. Reasoning based on your inferiority complex is simply amusing.

What wasn't valid?

how sad
White americans want to take pride in the same people that sent them to the US and Australia as penal colonies and indentured servants.

How pitiful.

They built nothing. Thats not amazing because genetically they couldnt take the environment. There was a reason they enslaved Blacks. They were too weak to do the work themselves.

What percentage of colonist owned slaves again?

What wasn't valid?
Anything you may have posted. Youre like a joke. Dont you wonder why I mock you so much?

how sad

How pitiful.

What does that have to do with your genetic weakness and the fact that whites built nothing?

What wasn't valid?
Anything you may have posted. Your like a joke. Dont you wonder why I mock you so much?

Oh ... I thought you were seriously making a effort to critique a statement of mine. As it turns out you were just flaming for attention. Gotcha. Is this how you reason in your mind? Do you think you've contributed here?

I was making a point of inferior cultures adopting the practices of superior ones. It's a natural phenomenon and all cultures do it.

Actually you didnt make that point as you havent shown that africans got the practice from anyone anywhere let alone a superior culture.

I'm sure this is where you start the nervous laughter again

What wasn't valid?
Anything you may have posted. Your like a joke. Dont you wonder why I mock you so much?

Oh ... I thought you were seriously making a effort to critique a statement of mine. As it turns out you were just flaming for attention. Gotcha. Is this how you reason in your mind? Do you think you've contributed here?
Ive critiqued all of your same statements long before this thread. They are all based on the same inferiority complex. So now I just mock you as I shoot you down.

how sad

How pitiful.

What does that have to do with your genetic weakness and the fact that whites built nothing?

Answer the question and rub two brain cells together combined with a little critical thought and you would understand where I'm taking this. How many colonists owned slaves? I'll just ignore the ad-hominem.

how sad

How pitiful.

Australia has turned out pretty good for being founded by a bunch of white criminals..hmmmm,there's a lesson there somewhere.

And the colonist left England on their own freewill,not sold by their countrymen for trinkets.

To answer your question: Because history

You know the answer. White people suffer from cognitive dissonance. They would simply out right reject the validity. They are content with the image of Blacks running around Africa killing lions with their bare teeth. This should be mandatory in schools with a high Black population.

Do either of you have anything other than that race card?

Forum List

Back