10 Depressing, Morally Confused Reactions to 4/15/13, the Boston Jihad

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
The second stage of our generation's Great War has begun and many are not yet ready to accept the truth about this New Nazism that inflicts indiscriminate barbarism against children.

Here's a link to some of the most disgusting responses by so-called “media figures” to the terrorist attack in Boston in which one of them posted on his Facebook page:

His “World view” is listed as “Islam” and his “Personal priority” is “career and money”.

He has posted links to videos of fighters in the Syrian civil war and to Islamic web pages with titles like “Salamworld, my religion is Islam” and “There is no God but Allah, let that ring out in our hearts”.

Read more @ PJ Lifestyle » 10 Depressing, Morally Confused Reactions to 4/15/13, the Boston Jihad

The second stage of our generation's Great War has begun and many are not yet ready to accept the truth about this New Nazism that inflicts indiscriminate barbarism against children.

Here's a link to some of the most disgusting responses by so-called “media figures” to the terrorist attack in Boston in which one of them posted on his Facebook page:

His “World view” is listed as “Islam” and his “Personal priority” is “career and money”.

He has posted links to videos of fighters in the Syrian civil war and to Islamic web pages with titles like “Salamworld, my religion is Islam” and “There is no God but Allah, let that ring out in our hearts”.

Read more @ PJ Lifestyle » 10 Depressing, Morally Confused Reactions to 4/15/13, the Boston Jihad

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. The blog's not completely clear. Are you saying the two quotes are depressing, morally confused reactions? :dunno:

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. The blog's not completely clear. Are you saying the two quotes are depressing, morally confused reactions? :dunno:

If you would bother to read the entire post you would see the absolutely stupid and ignorant comments by a variety of Libtards.

:eusa_whistle:

If you would bother to read the entire post you would see the absolutely stupid and ignorant comments by a variety of Libtards.

:eusa_whistle:

If it wasn't put together in some confusing jumble of mumble ti would be understandably readable. Must be the new disjointed, random thought process format.
I read the whole thing, or tried to, couldn't determine who was for or against anything with any certainty.
Maybe if you used a structured format to get your ideas across you wouldn't appear scatterbrained.....

Forum List

Back