🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

10 hour shooting spree in Britain....why wasn't it reported here? I wonder....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Hmmmm....I thought they had gun control in Britain....

But of course, I have pointed out in post after post that criminals in Britain can get guns when they want them...the only reason, the only reason, they have less gun crime in Britain and the rest of Europe is that their criminals decide not to use guns.......as the gun crime in France, Belgium, Sweden, Puerto Rico, show....even criminals in countries with the strictest gun control can and will get guns when they want or need them...

Gunmen Still on the Loose After Four London Shootings in One Day - Breitbart

London police are calling a ten-hour spate of shootings in the capital “unrelated” despite two of the attacks happening only streets away.

A 17-year-old man was hospitalised on Tuesday, and a 25-year-old received non life threatening injuries in broad daylight shootings in leafy middle-class enclave Dulwich on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week. Best known for its well endowed picture gallery, top schools, and expensive Victorian houses, the pleasant village-feel turned to violence at around 3PM on Tuesday when a youth was shot in the stomach, reports the Evening Standard.

The victim tried to take himself to hospital by riding a moped scooter, but his life-threatening injuries overcame him enroute. His condition is now described as stable. Although police are investigating, they have not yet identified a motive and no arrests have been made.

Just 10 hours later a man was shot in the shoulder on College road, Dulwich. His injuries were described as not being life-threatening. No arrests have been made.

Elsewhere in London, during the same period, a man was shot on the high street in Peckham. He was also wounded in the shoulder and his injuries are not life threatening. An arrest was made in relation to the shooting on Thursday evening.

The fourth man, who was seriously injured and remains in intensive care for life-threatening injuries, was shot in Wanstead, East London. That attack was again only 10 hours after the first and only five minutes after the second Dulwich attack.

Though scary and tragic, I am not sure if it is really an important international story. Most of the media has been focused on the plane crash in the Alps.

hey MDK , yeah , seems to me that the news should be reported and that's ALL the news should be reported . Personally I think that the USA news media covers things up if it doesn't fit their agenda . Thanks for the news '2aguy' !! I'll link on a few other boards and spread the news .

Four apparently random shootings many hours apart is the equivalent of a "10 hour shooting spree" according to the OP?

Do you have any evidence that they are related?

What makes these incidents on the opposite side of the Atlantic so important that the US media should be compelled to report them?

Or is all of this just the voices in your head?

hey MDK , yeah , seems to me that the news should be reported and that's ALL the news should be reported . Personally I think that the USA news media covers things up if it doesn't fit their agenda . Thanks for the news '2aguy' !! I'll link on a few other boards and spread the news .

Their agenda is to make money and "if it bleeds, it leads" is usually the motto for the press. This story is being reported in the UK but 4 people getting shot across the Atlantic isn't really a big international story for the American press to cover at length imo.

press was traditionally the 4th estate MDK and prided itself as being a reporter of the truth to the mass of rabble / people . Journalists were once honorable people but since 'cronkite' they have increasingly become lefty mouth pieces , imo !

press was traditionally the 4th estate MDK and prided itself as being a reporter of the truth to the mass of rabble / people . Journalists were once honorable people but since 'cronkite' they have increasingly become lefty mouth pieces , imo !
Too many here are too young to remember the Propaganda Minister for the National Liberation Front(VC).

think that you are correct Roadrunner , many are Young dummies that have no knowledge or experience or sense or inquisitive mind .

Four apparently random shootings many hours apart is the equivalent of a "10 hour shooting spree" according to the OP?

Do you have any evidence that they are related?

What makes these incidents on the opposite side of the Atlantic so important that the US media should be compelled to report them?

Or is all of this just the voices in your head?

Well if they're not related it would appear euroweenie gun control is even less effective than you thought.
Four different gunman? WOW!!

...the only reason, the only reason, they have less gun crime in Britain and the rest of Europe is that their criminals decide not to use guns.......

What kind of dumb ass claim is that? :laugh:

it's the truth......as you can see, the shooters in France, 1 of them a convicted criminal and his brother were both on a government terrorist watch list....they crossed an international border, twice and bought, fully automatic military grade rifles, 30 round magazines for those rifles, hand guns, hand grenades and a rocket propelled grenade. Not a week after that attack, masked gunmen with fully automatic rifles and 30 round magazines shot up a Marseilles neighborhood, rumored to be because of drug gangs, hours before the Prime Minister of France was going to give a speech on successful crime prevention in that area.

Those gun men got all those weapons in a country that does not allow regular citizens to own guns...they have no gun stores, all magazines are illegal as are fully automatic rifles....and terrorists and criminals used those guns....dittos the shooter in the Belgium coffee shop, and the 2 masked gunmen in Sweden who shot up a coffee shop, again rumored to be gang related......

And now the shootings in Britain as well as the killings in Denmark...and the guy in Canada...who by way made fun of gun free zones before going into the Canadian Parliament after he shot that unarmed soldier...and the muslim terrorist in Australia........so many I can't keep track of all of them.....

So I am right....if criminals in Europe want to use guns they can get them, for some reason they have, in the past, not chosen to use guns....

only the criminals , queens , lords , barons and baronesses are allowed to have guns and effective self defense in 'england' . Pretty much the same in much of Europe and the rest of the world 'herewego' but I'm sure that you know that so just some info for 'mdk' and the others !!

Forum List

Back