10 Year Old Boy Dances On Stage For Money At Adult Gay Bar

The Left have always supported pedophiles and sexual predators. Just look at Hollywood and the long list of "yeah we knew" every time one is busted. It is not that it occurs on one side of the political spectrum, it is that one side that continuously supports, nurtures and defends it.

[QUOTE="Penelope, post: 21390361, member: 50023"
The write of the blog the op posted. I guess he doesn't believe the 10 year old transvestite had individual liberty. What a perfect world it would be if we could all fit in his Christian circle of what is right and wrong.[/QUOTE]
We can’t know for sure but that 10 year old may not be anything like a transvestite. Maybe just an innocent kid playing a game his elders talked him into without realising the dangerous situation he was placing himself in. Whatever the case, the adults who allowed a child that age to perform in public need to be bought to account. Reminds me of the dancing boys tribal chiefs in Afghanistan patronise often ‘gifting’ a night with the boy to their distinguished guests.

The Iranins refer to it as the Great Satan..........a correct assessment

The Left have always supported pedophiles and sexual predators. Just look at Hollywood and the long list of "yeah we knew" every time one is busted. It is not that it occurs on one side of the political spectrum, it is that one side that continuously supports, nurtures and defends it.
I don’t often lose my temper on forums but that’s taking bigoted mindless generalisation to absurd lengths. Can I suggest you study the history of the English upper classes and their use of young male and female prostitutes over the centuries? As far as I can recall none of them were leftists unless some of them were handing out machine guns from the boots of their Rolls Royces.

I don’t often lose my temper on forums but that’s taking bigoted mindless generalisation to absurd lengths. Can I suggest you study the history of the English upper classes and their use of young male and female prostitutes over the centuries? As far as I can recall none of them were leftists unless some of them were handing out machine guns from the boots of their Rolls Royces.
And there you go, defending pedophilia just because someone else did it.

Your English comprehension is lacking.

10-Year-Old Drag Superstar Desmond Napoles & His Mom Talk Coming Out

apparently this child started to cross dress at a very young age and told his parents he was gay as well. They said they tried to get him therapy, but to no avail.

Now this is no different than a Mom who forces her female children to dress in a beauty contest at the young age, ( which I abhor) but this child is not being forced to do anything.

apparently he is not dressing for adults:
And he is convinced that there are more kids out there just like him. So now, the precocious youngster is launching Haus of Amazing, the 'first and only drag club for kids,' where no adults are allowed.
It might be a stage but I doubt it.

What is a parent to do??

Last edited:
Your English comprehension is lacking.
Your inability to keep the subject to this century is lacking.

Now I never knew who Ru Paul is but seems the kid is a fan of Ru Paul: I guess Ru Paul is the most popular transvestite in the US. His life partner is a rancher from Wyoming. They are both gay and got married.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

RuPaul may be drag’s most famous icon, but on “Oprah: Where Are They Now?” he showed a side of himself that doesn’t involve glitz and glam. In the above video from the episode, he says he actually wouldn’t mind if he never dressed in drag again.

“It’s not my passion,” he explains. “The only time you will ever see me in drag is when I am — What? Getting paid. It is my job.”

However, dressing in drag has taught RuPaul this: “You’re born naked and the rest is drag,” he says. “Everybody is in drag.”

Though RuPaul is famous for his larger-than-life performances, his personal life has remained relatively quiet. “My love life has never been of interest to people,” he says. “Of course I have a love life, I have a real life outside of show business.”
RuPaul's Partner Of 19 Years Is A Rancher From Wyoming (VIDEO) | HuffPost

---------------------------------------------------------
I guess a lot of people like it and pay good money for the shows he puts on.

I figured ETHICS was the right place for this...perhaps lack of ethics?

“Drag Kid” Desmond Is Amazing delivered a headlining performance at a sleazy Brooklyn gay bar on Dec. 1, where the ten-year-old boy danced on stage in a crop top and full face of makeup as a throng of adult men in the audience showered him in dollar bills.

The event, called Club Whoa! was hosted at Brooklyn gay bar 3 Dollar Bill and was promoted on social media. Photos of the event show Desmond in a blond wig, makeup, and crop top collecting monetary tips from adult men in the audience, like a stripper, as other half naked adult drag queens, some in panties and fishnet stockings, stood on stage nearby.

Read more at humblelibertarian.com

The 'moms all in' for sexually exploiting her kid....

bbfa35d4ff2ad3a90da1cde549db561f

If people don't see that this child is being exploited then a sick ideology has possessed them to the core and evil at that!

.... flanked by 2 flamboyant men, one on the left is a convicted murderer. Michael Alig (served almost 17 years in prison for manslaughter)....The sign is the name of a date rape drug.....

maxres.jpg

But do they vote DemonRAT
200.gif
You truly live in the darkest place. Seriously get help of something
Another GAY, ABNORMAL checking in!

This is too important . We need to know what you mean by ‘made up crap'
This is too important . We need to know what you mean by ‘made up crap'

Rand Paul does not want any money to go to anyone, and that includes Medicaid, and all social programs. I could careless about the kid which was a lead up to the Rand Paul story. Rand Paul could care less about human rights, just the money. You will note the blogger is big on Rand Paul and even worked for him.

Heres a thought, let the Taliban take over and you would see an end to the pedophilia practice right away.
Another example of an ABNORMAL that knows nothing of what it talks about....
dpa-shiite-cleric-mohammed-baqir-al-hakim-kisses-a-child-as-he-is-D3FPCX.jpg

search

Anyone finding this ok is truly sick and needs to check themselves into rehab.

Investigating this further, I ran across these

Seriously, where is cps?

I am sick to my stomach, that a parent feels it’s ok to exploit their children in such a way.

I figured ETHICS was the right place for this...perhaps lack of ethics?

“Drag Kid” Desmond Is Amazing delivered a headlining performance at a sleazy Brooklyn gay bar on Dec. 1, where the ten-year-old boy danced on stage in a crop top and full face of makeup as a throng of adult men in the audience showered him in dollar bills.

The event, called Club Whoa! was hosted at Brooklyn gay bar 3 Dollar Bill and was promoted on social media. Photos of the event show Desmond in a blond wig, makeup, and crop top collecting monetary tips from adult men in the audience, like a stripper, as other half naked adult drag queens, some in panties and fishnet stockings, stood on stage nearby.

Read more at humblelibertarian.com

The 'moms all in' for sexually exploiting her kid....

bbfa35d4ff2ad3a90da1cde549db561f

If people don't see that this child is being exploited then a sick ideology has possessed them to the core and evil at that!

.... flanked by 2 flamboyant men, one on the left is a convicted murderer. Michael Alig (served almost 17 years in prison for manslaughter)....The sign is the name of a date rape drug.....

maxres.jpg

But do they vote DemonRAT
200.gif
Trump is attracted to ten year olds... was he there throwing dollar bills?

Donald Trump saw a 10-year-old and said 'I'm going to be dating her in 10 years'

The mother is engaged in child abuse. This is a horrifying situation.

I am sick to my stomach, that a parent feels it’s ok to exploit their children in such a way.
So it’s sick and you deal with it by spreading videos of it on the Internet??

14ndylk.jpg
What I am doing is bringing attention to what is happening. Elle magazine and the mom put it out there, not me. Between those 2 videos there are over 11,000 likes. I hope each like is being investigated. And I find it reprehensible that YouTube has allowed them to stay up.

Forum List

Back