10 years in prison!

I hadn't read his books but had a couple for sale on Amazon. I took a look and it ticks me off but I pulled my listings. There are some books I refuse to make a profit on.

I didn't read an entire book but he has a way of just droning on and on, page after page, and never says anything. From what I read, he really is just a snake oil salesman.

Also, an article I read about him said he's dead broke. :)

Wow, if the Feds ever went after all dishonest ads including "miracle drugs" that sometimes cause fatal events, cars that are recalled, makeup that makes you look like a hooker rather than a movie star, photo gimmicks that makes inedible food look good and "stars" that peddle junk that they wouldn't use themselves, the prisons might be crowded.

But I find the sins of the Televangelist snake-oil sellers who prey on the sick, infirm, elderly and gullible people of faith exponentially more egregious. If he deserved 10yrs they deserve 50. They emulate his tactics and are hugely more successful at fleecing their flock and are blessed with tax free status as well.

Inside Edition Investigates TV Preachers Living Like Rock Stars - YouTube
This clip illustrates it perfectly, and will really piss you off:

It's also pretty damn funny!

"You're a Christian now, you were a Muslim, & when you get your clothes you buy them like a Jew" :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back