100,000 Jew-haters to disrupt Dem Convention - and that’s a good thing

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
The independent voters who cannot decide between Kamala and the Democrat Party and Trump and the GOP will be treated to a violent, primitive display of the antisemitic base of the Left. They will scream for the death of Jews, lie about genocide, chant “from the river to the sea,” and all other propaganda driven by antisemitism.

LET the independents see what antisemitic Muslims and other HAMAS supporters that Kamala and the Dems are choosing to appease - all for votes.

Also, Kamala secretly met with the antisemitic Muslim mayor of Deerborn, MI. Her handlers made sure the meeting did not appear on her official schedule.

Last edited:
I believe the total figures will be less than that but considering how none of them have jobs (other than being paid by Soros) you just never know.

I note that the marshalling areas for the protests seem well organized and funded.

Here’s more about the anti-Israel mayor Deerborn that Kamala secretly met with. He has praised Tlaib and advanced the lie of “genocide”.

Wake up, people! And especially Jews. The Dem DEI pick is a pro-Muslim, anti-Israel who will happily sell the Jews down the river as she “stands with the Muslims” and enables vicious antisemitism to explode even further.

I believe the total figures will be less than that but considering how none of them have jobs (other than being paid by Soros) you just never know.

I note that the marshalling areas for the protests seem well organized and funded.
Yup. This thing is being funded by antisemitic Arabs and one very rich self-loathing Jew.

The independent voters who cannot decide between Kamala and the Democrat Party and Trump and the GOP will be treated to a violent, primitive display of the antisemitic base of the Left. They will scream for the death of Jews, lie about genocide, chant “from the river to the sea,” and all other propaganda driven by antisemitism.

LET the independents see what antisemitic Muslims and other HAMAS supporters that Kamala and the Dems are choosing to appease - all for votes.

Also, Kamala secretly met with the antisemitic Muslim mayor of Deerborn, MI. Her handlers made sure the meeting did not appear on her official schedule.

Touchdown Lisa.

Spot on the money. If this is an honest election, you must secure the independent vote to win US POTUS elections. Remember though, the Libtard media told us that the 2020 protests were peaceful with fires out of control in the background.

Let's see how the Democrats sweat, turn, and twist themselves into pretzels trying to distance themselves from their racist, anti-Semitic voter base. Sure, they're protesting the DNC but when it comes time to pull the lever, you know damned well they'll still be voting for Harris.

:laughing0301:

Let's see how the Democrats sweat, turn, and twist themselves into pretzels trying to distance themselves from their racist, anti-Semitic voter base. Sure, they're protesting the DNC but when it comes time to pull the lever, you know damned well they'll still be voting for Harris.

:laughing0301:
I know…..and that’s what scares me. They will vote to put in the Party who will appease or outright support their massive antisemitic base. It will not be easy for Jews going forward.

The last thing I wanted was to end up an old Jewish lady, in an assisted living facility somewhere (maybe 15 years off) in a country being controlled by antisemites - and if the Obama puppet wins, that’s my future.

Democrats would love Jews to think they support them and also for Hamas to think they're on their side. Frankly, I think Democrats hate Jews and all but Tlaib, Omar and a few others hate the Muslims also. Democrats attempt at fence sitting on this and SO many other topics shows they are not honest or sincere enough to represent anything. MAGA

The protestors are outside with the bulls on parade. Focus your attention on the inside of the arena. That's where the action will be.

Perhaps the Dems will be able to tolerate those among them with differing views. This time.

Let's wait until something happens to report on it.

The sad thing is that nobody in the Biden Administration has the balls to stand up and state clearly why we support the IDF in this matter. If Hamas would lay down their arms and release the hostages the killing would stop. It's just that simple.

Perhaps the Dems will be able to tolerate those among them with differing views. This time.
What are you talking about? They should tolerate antisemites calling to wipe Israel off the map and kill the Jews? That’s what you call a “differing view?!”

Forum List

Back