100 Days of Trump Lies

brummelben

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2016
1You see what's happening at the border. All of a sudden for the first time, we're getting gang members out. We're getting drug lords out. We're getting really bad dudes out of this country, and at a rate that nobody's ever seen before.”
2I'm trying to find a country where we actually have a surplus of trade as opposed to a -- everything's a deficit.
3”She [Lockheed chief executive] cut her price over $700 million, right? By over $700 million.
4People don't realize how bad it [sex trafficking] is in this country.”
5The United States has “fallen behind on nuclear weapon capacity."
6Gary Cohn just paid $200 million in tax in order to take this job, by the way.“
7We've already saved a lot -- billions and billions of dollars have been saved."
8Give the public a break - The FAKE NEWS media is trying to say that large scale immigration in Sweden is working out just beautifully. NOT!”
9“My statement as to what's happening in Sweden was in reference to a story that was broadcast on @FoxNews concerning immigrants & Sweden.
10The dishonest media, which has published one false story after another, with no sources, even though they pretend they have them. They make them up in many cases.”
11Jobs are already starting to pour back in. They’re coming back in like you haven’t seen in a long time. Ford, General Motors, Fiat Chrysler are bringing in and bringing back thousands of jobs, investing billions of dollars because of the new business climate that we are creating in our country.”
MORE TO FOLLOW

If Hillary had won, God forbid, she would have lied a thousand times by now, but lefties and their leaders wouldn't care.

• Banned
If Hillary had won, God forbid, she would have lied a thousand times by now, but lefties and their leaders wouldn't care.
That is a feeble excuse. trumps lies grow by the day, and you don't care. Just imagine if Obama had said any of these things, and I have lots more to post

That is a feeble excuse. trumps lies grow by the day, and you don't care. Just imagine if Obama had said any of these things, and I have lots more to post
Obama lied repeatedly and you either didn't care or were too uninformed to recognize the lies. Oh well, it is good you now can see lies by the POTUS, but why were you blind to the lies the last eight years?

• Banned
Obama lied repeatedly and you either didn't care or were too uninformed to recognize the lies. Oh well, it is good you now can see lies by the POTUS, but why were you blind to the lies the last eight years?
Can you post about 3 dozens lies by Obama in his first month in office? I doubt you could find this many in 8 years

Trump has established himself as a prolific liar. The most prolific in Presidential history. He has established himself as a serial pathological liar and a malicious purveyor of fakery and fraud.
His cult will always fall back on a defense of mentioning and accusing Obama, but when you challenge them to start naming the specific lies, they always come up with the same handful of controversial allegations. Not so with trump lies. Trump lies are endless and easily provable.

Trump has established himself as a prolific liar. The most prolific in Presidential history. He has established himself as a serial pathological liar and a malicious purveyor of fakery and fraud.
His cult will always fall back on a defense of mentioning and accusing Obama, but when you challenge them to start naming the specific lies, they always come up with the same handful of controversial allegations. Not so with trump lies. Trump lies are endless and easily provable.
Dozens alone in his first 30 days, and we haven't begun to touch on those during his campaign

Except non-partisan Politifact (winner of the Pulitzer Prize) rated her the most truthful of all the 2016 candidates.

Perhaps idiots would rather be lied to than to have to deal with the messy truths of life.

Except non-partisan Politifact (winner of the Pulitzer Prize) rated her the most truthful of all the 2016 candidates.

Perhaps idiots would rather be lied to than to have to deal with the messy truths of life.
Yes...Hillary voters sure are idiots.

Can you post about 3 dozens lies by Obama in his first month in office? I doubt you could find this many in 8 years
Oh brother...every time he spoke, he lied.

Nice alternative facts spin there. Trump has lied 130+ times in 30 days; he's a pathological liar. I can't imagine what kind of person supports that.

You know, sadder than his supporters electing him is the way they are rabidly defending him despite his lies, boorishness and ineptitude in office.

Reminds me of an abused spouse.

Nice alternative facts spin there. Trump has lied 130+ times in 30 days; he's a pathological liar. I can't imagine what kind of person supports that.
That's the thing about leftists, they can see lies by Rs but not by Ds. WTF!!!

"More to follow"? The radical hypocrite angry left has gone round the bend. Trump has been in office barely a month. A notable quote from Obama at the same time eight years ago is "republicans can get on board but they have to sit in the back".

"More to follow"? The radical hypocrite angry left has gone round the bend. Trump has been in office barely a month. A notable quote from Obama at the same time eight years ago is "republicans can get on board but they have to sit in the back".
Yes and the Left cheered his racist comment

Forum List

Back