100 Days of Trump Lies

If Hillary had won, God forbid, she would have lied a thousand times by now, but lefties and their leaders wouldn't care.
That is a feeble excuse. trumps lies grow by the day, and you don't care. Just imagine if Obama had said any of these things, and I have lots more to post
Obama's lies cost us money and freedoms. Trump brags and you piss your panties. LOL.

If Hillary had won, God forbid, she would have lied a thousand times by now, but lefties and their leaders wouldn't care.

Except non-partisan Politifact (winner of the Pulitzer Prize) rated her the most truthful of all the 2016 candidates.

Perhaps idiots would rather be lied to than to have to deal with the messy truths of life.
Yes...Hillary voters sure are idiots.

Nice alternative facts spin there. Trump has lied 130+ times in 30 days; he's a pathological liar. I can't imagine what kind of person supports that.
Are you sure it wasn't 129.5+ times?

1You see what's happening at the border. All of a sudden for the first time, we're getting gang members out. We're getting drug lords out. We're getting really bad dudes out of this country, and at a rate that nobody's ever seen before.”
2I'm trying to find a country where we actually have a surplus of trade as opposed to a -- everything's a deficit.
3”She [Lockheed chief executive] cut her price over $700 million, right? By over $700 million.
4People don't realize how bad it [sex trafficking] is in this country.”
5The United States has “fallen behind on nuclear weapon capacity."
6Gary Cohn just paid $200 million in tax in order to take this job, by the way.“
7We've already saved a lot -- billions and billions of dollars have been saved."
8Give the public a break - The FAKE NEWS media is trying to say that large scale immigration in Sweden is working out just beautifully. NOT!”
9“My statement as to what's happening in Sweden was in reference to a story that was broadcast on @FoxNews concerning immigrants & Sweden.
10The dishonest media, which has published one false story after another, with no sources, even though they pretend they have them. They make them up in many cases.”
11Jobs are already starting to pour back in. They’re coming back in like you haven’t seen in a long time. Ford, General Motors, Fiat Chrysler are bringing in and bringing back thousands of jobs, investing billions of dollars because of the new business climate that we are creating in our country.”
MORE TO FOLLOW
Spam bot.

Ignore list.

No more to follow.

Forum List

Back